First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
To add to the world of what we know and have no clue of what the hell is going on.

I deleted the vehicle from Ford Pass app, then reentered the vin.

Screenshot_20220512-163244_FordPass.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-163308_FordPass.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-163316_FordPass.jpg
No luck here.
Sponsored

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
I won't even bother until I get modules. Which, based on the way things look. Monday at the earliest for me.
My blend is Saturday so I'm curious how this plays out for us.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
No offense intended at all but I must say that following y'all who are agonizing as you try to track your builds, modules, and Ford Pass Activation down to the moment is an only semi-entertaining hoot.

IMO it only makes sense that Activating Ford Pass requires our presence in the vehicle - to that I say "Thank Goodness", who the heck wants that active before we take delivery of our vehicles (waaay too much risk of inadvertent and regrettable mis-use, interference with normal delivery & dealer prep procedures, etc, IMO).

I just sincerely hope and trust that Ford is spending more time and energy on making progress with all of our physical trucks than y'all seem to expect them to spend on updating various virtual databases, etc.

Really, it's the former that is meaningful, the latter is just a sideshow and can't possibly have any actual effect on when we get possession of our vehicles.

Just sayin' ..... carry on .....

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
No offense intended at all but I must say that following y'all who are agonizing as you try to track your builds, modules, and Ford Pass Activation down to the moment is an only semi-entertaining hoot.

IMO it only makes sense that Activating Ford Pass requires our presence in the vehicle - to that I say "Thank Goodness", who the heck wants that active before we take delivery of our vehicles (waaay too much risk of inadvertent and regrettable mis-use, interference with normal delivery & dealer prep procedures, etc, IMO).

I just sincerely hope and trust that Ford is spending more time and energy on making progress with all of our physical trucks than y'all seem to expect them to spend on updating various virtual databases, etc.

Really, it's the former that is meaningful, the latter is just a sideshow and can't possibly have any actual effect on when we get possession of our vehicles.

Is this your first day on the internet? 😆

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt

What am I supposed to over-stress out about if not this??!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F-150 (XLT PB Hybrid, 302A, SAP, max tow)
No module or other news yet for me today. Today was blend date on WS.

Gord096

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Construction Manager
Sequence 928
I have the 754 module
Built in Dearborn
Ship by rail
Activate button in the app works

Did I miss anything? ;)

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week CA9F2D2E-398A-4CEB-A901-B471B56594EB

Sponsored

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F-150 (XLT PB Hybrid, 302A, SAP, max tow)
I woke up to modules this morning, but no other information yet.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Wonder if I'm the cut off for holds, nothing yet either way though.

Hoopkins45

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 3.5 XLT pending build
So if we are seeing our modules that means the trucks been built? Just got mine this morning.
Sponsored