Good luck to everyone else this week!

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
IT IS BUILD DAY TODAY FOR THIS GUY! πŸŽΆπŸ•Ί

Good luck to everyone else this week!
The 5/2 week club seems to be getting fairly quick shipments. Keep us posted on the same for this week if you get a shipment date and ETA to dealer to see if the trend continues.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The 5/2 week club seems to be getting fairly quick shipments. Keep us posted on the same for this week if you get a shipment date and ETA to dealer to see if the trend continues.
I agree, hopefully they don't use "all the chips".....

Last edited:

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I aggrege, hopefully they don't use "all the chips".....
Maybe not. Anyone else seeing a Freight ID on the Order Track app with a mode of Convoy and a Vehicle Status as ASN?
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 1652111415803

The help for this section says in part:
RAIL OR CONVOY
A vehicle will ship by rail or by convoy; never both. The exception to this would be if the railyard is not attached to the manufactuing plant. If your vehicle is shipping by rail and you receive a Freight ID, your vehicle falls into this scenario. You will onlysee the progress of your vehicle leaving or arriving at the railyard.

Currently there is no way to see the progress of a vehicle shipping by rail.

ASN
Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) is the first step in the shipment process. A shipping notice is created when a vehicle is moved into the production process in order to allow the shipping providers the ability to plan for future shipments.
So the optimist in me is thinking if the 5/2 week club is getting quick ship dates, especially with convoy, and you get a freight ID assigned, then it means Ford is actually planning on building the trucks and shipping them soon after. I can only hope, right?

<to myself> I hope I just didn't jinx us all.... </to myself>

Sponsored

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Maybe not. Anyone else seeing a Freight ID on the Order Track app with a mode of Convoy and a Vehicle Status as ASN?
1652111415803.png

The help for this section says in part:

So the optimist in me is thinking if the 5/2 week club is getting quick ship dates, especially with convoy, and you get a freight ID assigned, then it means Ford is actually planning on building the trucks and shipping them soon after. I can only hope, right?

<to myself> I hope I just didn't jinx us all.... </to myself>
Mine has been the same since the tracker has been updating. Freight number and ASN.

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
I noti
I noticed that too, I think there were four that had been shipped last I checked.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I noti

I noticed that too, I think there were four that had been shipped last I checked.
Check again...

Others might have shipped too, just cannot see as we don't have their VINs

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 1652112605751

Reactions: bdl

Sponsored

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
My order is slated for rail, and I don't have any shipping information populated on ordertrack.app. Does anyone with a "rail" order have shipping info? Also, my production date was stated to me to be 5/14, which is also the blend date on my sticker (but 5/13 is my blend date in ordertrack.app). It's possible we may not be far enough into the week yet for my shipping information to populate?

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Same for me.. Dealer said his report shows ETA of 5/23 to TN.
Your blend date is 5/14, in the future, and your dealer already has an estimated delivery date for you??

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
Your blend date is 5/14, in the future, and your dealer already has an estimated delivery date for you??
Yep. Had the same delivery date last week as well before I even got a sticker. I don't have much confidence in that date though.

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
I'd be very very surprised if they close order banks for 2022 without opening 2023 order banks immediately. Completely closed order banks just seems like a foolish business decision to me, but what the heck do I know.
Just quoting this to mention that my sales guy just confirmed with me that they received official word from Ford that MY22 F150 order bank will close 5/13, all orders must be in by 7pm. According to him, no word on when MY23 may open.
Sponsored