First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Negative, but my understanding is once it enters "In Production" on the tracker, the WS is not far behind.
Yours will be the first King Larado Limited Ranch Mustang GT built with no sticker.

"Were we supposed to install a roof?"

"Dont know, no sticker. Just wing it"
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week Ford-mustand-baja-concept-virtual-design-concept1

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I don't believe it...

1651847253685.png
That’s awesome! Prayer last night for you guys seemed like its being answered.

WS on app seemed to show up before the Ford tracker for me. That was a definite endorphin hit when it popped up.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
WS on app seemed to show up before the Ford tracker for me. That was a definite endorphin hit when it popped up.
Dotto here, including the endorphin hit, lol!

My WS showed up on the Ford Tracker a full day later than on the independent Order Tracker site, fortunately no difference in content (e.g. blend date did not change).

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
Looks like we did it guys!
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week original

Sponsored

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
So what's the difference between blend date and production date again? What I recall is blend date is the date that all the parts are scheduled to be available and could be 0-n days ahead of your production date, correct?

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
So what's the difference between blend date and production date again? What I recall is blend date is the date that all the parts are scheduled to be available and could be 0-n days ahead of your production date, correct?
Parts are brought to the line on blend date, everything is put together and hopefully finished on production day.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Now we all must sacrifice a TV remote for the chip gods to let us through.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Now we all must sacrifice a TV remote for the chip gods to let us through.
I'm keeping a close eye on the 5/2 build week, haven't seen any on chip hold, that's a good sign.

Ford doesn't want trucks to go on Chip hold, it costs them more money than just having em roll off the line and get directly to a dealer to be sold to an eager buyer.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
I'm keeping a close eye on the 5/2 build week, haven't seen any on chip hold, that's a good sign.

Ford doesn't want trucks to go on Chip hold, it costs them more money than just having em roll off the line and get directly to a dealer to be sold to an eager buyer.
I've been noticing that as well. If it does happen I can only wish you all that have sat for months on an order don't and I do being shy over a month from ordering.

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Nobody deserves chip hold hell, that's worse than order purgatory.

So Ford tracker has gone back to "Order Confirmed", but the order tracker app says I'm "In Production" now, c'mon, show me that W/S so my liver can enjoy some good stuff tonight!

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

I’m also hopeful that this apparent news that 2022 F150 order banks many close by mid-May means the likelihood (and length) of chip holds will go down as Ford will hopefully be able to keep up with demand and process aging orders.

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

So Ford tracker has gone back to "Order Confirmed", but the order tracker app says I'm "In Production" now, c'mon, show me that W/S so my liver can enjoy some good stuff tonight!
Mine did this too, I think you’re good. Should have a sticker by this evening.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I’m also hopeful that this apparent news that 2022 F150 order banks many close by mid-May means the likelihood (and length) of chip holds will go down as Ford will hopefully be able to keep up with demand and process aging orders.

I'd be very very surprised if they close order banks for 2022 without opening 2023 order banks immediately. Completely closed order banks just seems like a foolish business decision to me, but what the heck do I know.

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150

Ford tracker has never changed for me to anything other than "order confirmed". App shows "In Production" still...
Sponsored