Sponsored

05/09/22 Build week

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That was my thinking. I ordered late December and it seems like MOST (not all) of the early December orders have been delivered while I just got a VIN yesterday.
I placed two orders 12/20, one is stuck in chip purgatory(blend = 3/31) the other is hopefully scheduled for 5/9 week. So....I'm with you on December orders and little progress.
Sponsored

Riderdie757

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition, Explorer, F150
4/6/22 order - 5/9 build notification received 4/14.

All great news on that end.

Called to inform my dealer about the tow tech being balances out and options. Called them back on the 13th to solidify removing the tech and adding tow and 360.

They hit me with a $3k increase when it should have only been roughly a $1,000.

Gave them all the information I have gathered on price protection should not be affected, they said they will check with their regional. From what I have read and watched, removing and adding "packages" shouldn't effect price protection. None of that matters if they don't agree.

Back to the fun stuff, I noticed a few things on the email link Ford sent on the build milestone and was curious if others have this or any ideas why they are present.

• Digital image shows tow mirrors which I understand is a stand alone and I didn't order them. Everything else about the image is as ordered.
  • Digital image shows sport logo on seat bolsters (XLT Sport). I haven't seen this before.
  • Shows Ford appliqué delete, Raptor decal delete on the specs below the digital image along with the other items I did spec. (I get these shouldn't be on my vehicle, just curious why they are listed)

Last edited:

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
Well you can come whine over in the Tremor Forum if you’re not already there. That’s all we do haha
Separate from this forum?

Looks like maybe removing my spray in bed liner moved me from Priority 2 to Priority 10, still unscheduled :'( and no scheduling next week.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Just found out via chat (didn't get an e-mail) that I'm now part of this build week.

Maybe the 9th time will be the charm...

If I end up with a build day of 05/10/22, that'd be wild, 5 months to the day from order to build day.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just found out via chat (didn't get an e-mail) that I'm now part of this build week.

If I end up with a build day of 05/10/22, that'd be wild, 6 months to the day from order to build day.
5 months. Jan, Feb, March, April, MAY! I'm 12/20 order, so right behind you.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter

If I end up with a build day of 05/10/22, that'd be wild, 5 months to the day from order to build day.
I felt bad for you when I joined this forum the beginning of February

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I felt bad for you when I joined this forum the beginning of February
I just find it funny that Fords solution to people getting annoyed with receiving so many "rescheduled" e-mails is to just stop sending those e-mails. That'll fix it!

Buddy of mine wondered out loud if Ford even wants to build my truck since they've obviously had the parts to build it looking at trucks ordered in Jan/Feb that were built in March/April.

If a replica of my build appeared on a dealer lot tomorrow. MSRP would be at least $4500 more than when I ordered (I can't find the February thread that had the increased prices anymore).

Reactions: bdl

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I just find it funny that Fords solution to people getting annoyed with receiving so many "rescheduled" e-mails is to just stop sending those e-mails. That'll fix it!

Buddy of mine wondered out loud if Ford even wants to build my truck since they've obviously had the parts to build it looking at trucks ordered in Jan/Feb that were built in March/April.

If a replica of my build appeared on a dealer lot tomorrow. MSRP would be at least $4500 more than when I ordered (I can't find the February thread that had the increased prices anymore).
It annoys me that the build week after my 3/31 blend are getting their trucks shipped, I would be driving a Chevy by now if I was you

Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP

That much? Mine would be about $3500 more and I think my MSRP would be more than yours.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

It annoys me that the build week after my 3/31 blend are getting their trucks shipped, I would be driving a Chevy by now if I was you
If we just knew why? If there's clear guidance WHAT is holding it up then great, I can accept to wait for my free powered running boards, or my heated steering wheel. JUST TELL US WHAT IT IS. It sucks, as you all say, to see seemingly similar trucks getting delivered already that was a day before or after your own blend date.

Why is my 3/31 powerboost lariat with co-pilot assist stuck in chip hell when other seemingly similar ones are being shipped from 4/1 blend dates. Is there perhaps an issue that certain moon lasers interfere with oxford white Lariat's IF they have powerboards and co-pilot assist? But the same issues doesn't exist with Rapid Red ones? WTF Ford!!?!?!?!

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
A Chevy…

Think I just puked in my mouth a little bit 🤢.

I’m actually thinking about a newish 250 someone has to sell cause they thought gas would be $2 a gallon forever.

That much? Mine would be about $3500 more and I think my MSRP would be more than yours.
Most recent price increase saw a +$2000 increase in my MSRP alone. $1500 in Feb I think and $880 in December.

Tron06

First Name
Court
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Nav avi/210 tech
Well....just joined this build week group...see a lot of familiar faces here :cool:

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150