03/21/22 Build Week Group

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Well you know I’m going to be chatting every couple days this week since it’s my completion window. As of just now the chat said my 4/27-5/3 date is still holding and that there hasn’t been any push or delay that they are currently showing
Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Well you know I’m going to be chatting every couple days this week since it’s my completion window. As of just now the chat said my 4/27-5/3 date is still holding and that there hasn’t been any push or delay that they are currently showing
Delivery or chip hold date? Your better off pissing in your hands than believing any chip info given

AggieGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Still in Ramp 58 purgatory. Passed my first delivery window and have doubt of my second considering it’s now two days away

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Delivery or chip hold date? Your better off pissing in your hands than believing any chip info given
It’s supposed to be the chip hold completion date according to the chat. Trying to be positive that it will actually get done by their given date and arrive before the wife leaves for a couple months

malbitz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SC, Off Road, 2.7 l, Sport
I just filed a complaint. I will see if I get any offers.

One thing I did notice is a local dealer has a truck pretty close to mine, made the same day, but that one is on the lot and mine is held. It's like they are prioritizing the orders to the dealers and not the orders. That doesn't seem logical but it is nice to bring up in a complaint...

Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
It’s supposed to be the chip hold completion date according to the chat. Trying to be positive that it will actually get done by their given date and arrive before the wife leaves for a couple months
Good luck to you. Ny 1st chip window expired on the 25th, new on is May 6-12. Hopefully you have better luck

Mainah

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F350 6.7, 2022 F150 XLT on order
Occupation
Manufacturing
I just filed a complaint. I will see if I get any offers.

One thing I did notice is a local dealer has a truck pretty close to mine, made the same day, but that one is on the lot and mine is held. It's like they are prioritizing the orders to the dealers and not the orders. That doesn't seem logical but it is nice to bring up in a complaint...
I Did the same thing today, my dealer has gotten 4 trucks this week they ordered for the lot, all with blend dates long after mine, I had thought Ford was prioritizing all customers orders over dealers orders

Ave8ter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Mazda CX9, F-150 (on order)
Occupation
Retired
I Did the same thing today, my dealer has gotten 4 trucks this week they ordered for the lot, all with blend dates long after mine, I had thought Ford was prioritizing all customers orders over dealers orders
Who are you sending complaints to?

Mainah

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F350 6.7, 2022 F150 XLT on order
Occupation
Manufacturing

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I’m going to give them until the 5/3 date that they have been telling me for a couple of weeks now before I go that route. I’m trying to be patient, but now that I have a PCO with an expiration date, it’s a bit harder since every day is a day closer to me possibly not being able to apply it

Sponsored

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Do they only send built emails out once per day? Trying to see if it’s worth refreshing or only checking in the am when I get up. And do the trackers normally update before you guys received the built emails?

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Ford F-150 03/21/22 Build Week Group 1651166137523

Movin' on up to the 4th layer of Hell.

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
I’m jealous! But I’m glad someone is getting some movement. I think it may be the whole last in first out scenario
I'm also only 500a.
Sponsored