03/21/22 Build Week Group

RacerRandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Escape, 2022 F150 Powerboost
Marketing tells me 5/3 to get to my dealer in Vegas and chat 5/3 to come out of production. So I’m leaning more to the production date being 5/3
I am thinking the same thing. The May 6th date is a shipping date, not when the truck will arrive at the dealership. Guessing a mid-late May delivery, if I'm lucky.

Hope it arrives soon....the number of boxes containing new accessories for it are building up in my garage.....
Sponsored

Undertheradar

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I’m tempted to go look at this instead. I mean, it’s only $4k more than the truck I’m waiting for and only 22k miles.

Ford F-150 03/21/22 Build Week Group 158849E5-16E4-4101-AEB2-4BBCBE6F55ED

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I am thinking the same thing. The May 6th date is a shipping date, not when the truck will arrive at the dealership. Guessing a mid-late May delivery, if I'm lucky.

Hope it arrives soon....the number of boxes containing new accessories for it are building up in my garage.....
I was tempted, but I held off on buying anything for mine until I saw that it shipped. Just been putting money aside for Tint, bed cover, etc while I wait

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
So I just checked pending pickups on the United road site, and this is the most f150s I’ve seen in the last month. 6 or 7 new ones over night, most of which are early March blend dates. That’s a good thing, but also maybe reason shipping is so backed up

eta: those are just the ones going to my dealer

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
If you haven’t gotten your truck yet, you probably don’t want to look at the January 10th build week thread. Half of those folks (and there are a lot) still have not yet taken delivery. Some of us could be in for in for much more of a long wait.

Sponsored

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Yeah but they were waiting months for a chip. I never had a chip hold.

Thomasjr51

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Space White
So I just checked pending pickups on the United road site, and this is the most f150s I’ve seen in the last month. 6 or 7 new ones over night, most of which are early March blend dates. That’s a good thing, but also maybe reason shipping is so backed up

eta: those are just the ones going to my dealer
How did you check that?

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Set up an account on United roads and I can see all pending Ford vehicles headed to my dealer. I also get email notification when they are delivered, with a signed POD. United Roads picks up the vehicles from the end of the rail about an hr from my dealer.

I don’t recall the exact steps I took to get on UR, but search and you’ll find. I think I read it on the bronco forum

Thomasjr51

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Space White
Set up an account on United roads and I can see all pending Ford vehicles headed to my dealer. I also get email notification when they are delivered, with a signed POD. United Roads picks up the vehicles from the end of the rail about an hr from my dealer.

I don’t recall the exact steps I took to get on UR, but search and you’ll find. I think I read it on the bronco forum
I wonder who will deliver mine. It’s like 15 mins away from each other.

txjustin

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None at the moment
Welp, dealer texted me today and said my truck should be there within 2 days. XLT, BAP, atlas blue, 3.5 eco and everything but moon roof. Ordered 11/26, blend date of 3/23 (give or take a day, can't remember).

Sponsored

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
As of today, I’m exactly one week out from their “out of production by” date of 5/3. They’ve been telling me that this was the latest date (4/27-5/3) it would be completed for a couple of weeks now, so we will see if they actually meet it.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
As of today, I’m exactly one week out from their “out of production by” date of 5/3. They’ve been telling me that this was the latest date (4/27-5/3) it would be completed for a couple of weeks now, so we will see if they actually meet it.
My window ended yesterday, currently waiting in line for a chat. I doubt my status has changed

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
My window ended yesterday, currently waiting in line for a chat. I doubt my status has changed
Damn I was hoping you would have come out of production since you were kind of our test on these dates being accurate or not

Undertheradar

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
We’ll it’s a new day with zero change from the chip hold I’ve been in for 31 days now and 4 days left in the window they’ve been giving me. I’ve pretty much lost all hope at this point.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Damn I was hoping you would have come out of production since you were kind of our test on these dates being accurate or not
New chip dates...

Thanks again for waiting! From what I can gather, your truck is currently on hold at the plant waiting on a microchip. We are working closely with our suppliers to address production constraints tied to the global semiconductor chip shortage. The delay is estimated to be resolved as early as May 6th, but no later than May 12th. Please kindly note this date may change to a sooner date if the microchip is secured before estimated, but you're more than welcome to check periodically with us, or the selling dealer to see if there's an update on that.
Sponsored