Sponsored

03/21/22 Build Week Group

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
Came in to the dealer to do some of the leg work. Trade in offer in case I need to go elsewhere. Get the paperwork started etc.

Then the dealer says 7/2 to go from the rail yard less than 20 miles away.

Can we PLEASE get this nightmare over
Ford cannot build trucks as fast as they can sell them. It would seem that their process, for some of us, is to do everything within their power to slow down sales. And yes, I do realize that Ford likely does not operate the railyard or the trucking company. Good Luck nonetheless!
Sponsored

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Ford cannot build trucks as fast as they can sell them. It would seem that their process, for some of us, is to do everything within their power to slow down sales. And yes, I do realize that Ford likely does not operate the railyard or the trucking company. Good Luck nonetheless!
And of course they are messing around with trade to make me walk away. They aren’t even offering KBB.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
And of course they are messing around with trade to make me walk away. They aren’t even offering KBB.
Gotta do KBB instant cash offer or Carvanna. I got 6 grand more with the KBB cash offer for my Tacoma

Wedge

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Platinum PB
Order July 12, 2021
Built -Released 3/27
Delay-Rail Carrier 4/8
Delay-Plant Hold since 5/11

over 11 months now

RacerRandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Escape, 2022 F150 Powerboost
Finally, some good news...

A cross-country trip along America's rail system, then to my dealer. Wonder how long this will take?
Your vehicle has been shipped.
Ford F-150 03/21/22 Build Week Group Logo-Ford
Ford F-150 03/21/22 Build Week Group 2ae8abb6736929a3f56933dadcedcbc5
Ford F-150 03/21/22 Build Week Group fba3f7421f34aed51ddcee238fa1ce17fb3a8bc02a3b769a8a
YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY
Dear Randy,
Your new 2022 F-150 LARIAT SuperCrew has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Don Sanderson Ford is be‍tween July 4, 2022 an‍d July 10, 2022. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.
Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your F‑150 truck at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 1FTFW1ED9NFB0040.​

Sponsored

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
The saga continues. Ford sent me the”built & awaiting shipping“ email 4/1. I have been arguing with Ford for a couple of months trying to find out why the truck never shipped. After a contentious conversation with Ford corporate this past Thursday, I was told that the truck would be shipped immediately. Then I got an overnight email saying that it was shipped with July 10th ETA. Well my dealer just called me to say that the VVR system says my truck was delivered today to dealer holding yard. The dealer also said their VVR updated today to show the truck has been in route (shipped) for about a month. I guess I will find out tomorrow if it did arrive today for sure. Ford communication is nuts.

gblakeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 501a Sport
It looks like my truck is off the train and in the yard waiting for final transport. Unfortunately, my dealer botched the courtesy delivery that we arranged and it went to them 1600 miles away. But they are making it right by putting on transport to me at no charge. Its just going to take an extra week or so. Hopefully, it will be sitting in my driveway by July 15 at the latest.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Tomorrow will be a week that mine has been sitting at the rail yard here in Vegas (30 mins from my dealer). Dealer says it’s supposed to be here by 7/2 but would most likely be in before that.

Next week is a crazy week for me so I told him I would be in 7/2 pick it up even if it gets in earlier in the week. I told him if it gets in early enough to get the level done and still be ready on 7/2 to do it. If not, I’ll get it done later

So we will see

Bbgator4

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado
Occupation
Anesthetist
The saga continues. Ford sent me the”built & awaiting shipping“ email 4/1. I have been arguing with Ford for a couple of months trying to find out why the truck never shipped. After a contentious conversation with Ford corporate this past Thursday, I was told that the truck would be shipped immediately. Then I got an overnight email saying that it was shipped with July 10th ETA. Well my dealer just called me to say that the VVR system says my truck was delivered today to dealer holding yard. The dealer also said their VVR updated today to show the truck has been in route (shipped) for about a month. I guess I will find out tomorrow if it did arrive today for sure. Ford communication is nuts.
Thats crazy man. Hopefully is is actually there tomorrow.

My truck was built on 4/1 also and I’ve been awaiting shipment ever since. Who did you talk to from corporate? I’m running out of patience.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Thats crazy man. Hopefully is is actually there tomorrow.

My truck was built on 4/1 also and I’ve been awaiting shipment ever since. Who did you talk to from corporate? I’m running out of patience.
I want this info also. Spent 10 weeks on chip hold, about to be 2 weeks awaiting shipment. Im running out of patience, been canceling camping trips, trying to salvage my summer

Sponsored

Howman59

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB On Order
You can use the CSX number to trace or the Union Pacific number. The CSX one is better when it’s on the move but the UP number is better when it gets stalled out as it will give date details.

For me the chat became useless once it hit Chicago. Seems once it changed carrier everything was removed and they no longer had a car number or location information. To them it’s been in Chicago since 6/11

as of this morning I’m still stuck in Utah. It seems to be moving but just from one rail yard to another. 3 days around SLC and saying it will arrive tomorrow now.
Do you have the CSX number? I have looked through various threads and can't seem to find it! Tried the UP number but it wouldn't work for my car # which - no surprise - is a CSX car. Thought I'd try anyway.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Just had a pleasant talk with someone from the Ford Corp office. She was very understanding and came on the call prepared with info about my truck and the status.

I had sent the email back when my truck was missing from the system and frustrated. She said she is going to keep a watch on it and if it hasn’t been delivered from the rail yard by Thursday she will get more information on why it is taking so long.

She also explained the price protection and gave me her contact to reach out if I had any issues on that end.

As far as the PCO side she said, if it didn’t arrive, she would get with the Marketing Team and see what she could get done.

So overall, she was very pleasant and it was a good conversation where we talked pretty in depth about a variety of issues. So regardless of if anything comes from it, it was nice to talk to someone from Ford and relay some of the frustrations not only from myself but other forum members.

Now let’s see if my truck arrives this week from the rail yard 30 mins away (with traffic). It’s already been hanging out there for a week

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Do you have the CSX number? I have looked through various threads and can't seem to find it! Tried the UP number but it wouldn't work for my car # which - no surprise - is a CSX car. Thought I'd try anyway.

(800) 235-2352
Option 1

Howman59

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB On Order
(800) 235-2352
Option 1
Thank you! After I posted, I found it back a few pages but it wasn't id'd as CSX! Called it and - after several attempts at getting it to recognize car info - gave me status of Wallbridge, OH and due into Nashville on 6/30! Hope that turns out to be good info!! Thanks so much!!

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Thank you! After I posted, I found it back a few pages but it wasn't id'd as CSX! Called it and - after several attempts at getting it to recognize car info - gave me status of Wallbridge, OH and due into Nashville on 6/30! Hope that turns out to be good info!! Thanks so much!!
Yea the voice recognition is pretty terrible.

Good note, just checked Order Track and it shows Delivered!!!

Still can’t pick it up til Sat though
Sponsored