03/21/22 Build Week Group

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Woohoo. The train finally arrived in Vegas. Now to see how long it takes to get to the dealer that’s only 30 mins away on the other side of town.

huchode

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Looks like my VVR says “origin received” at ramp 59. Maybe means I’m shipping soon? Still says In Production on all the trackers, though…

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
Looks like my VVR says “origin received” at ramp 59. Maybe means I’m shipping soon? Still says In Production on all the trackers, though…
I do hope that you ship soon! Having said that, Ramp 59 was the initial landing spot for my truck about being considered "built" by Ford. Now 3 months later, it still has not shipped.

Sponsored

huchode

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Oh no! Haha. I was on a variety of holds for 3 months and most barely landed at 59…

One theory is that they do last leg QC at 59 as a staging area before shipping, rather than roaming random storage areas installing chips. I’ll remain hopeful!

Joey760

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Supercrew 502A on order
@NomadV — you may have said this before, but since your truck is on Union Pacific, how are you tracking the car? Through the same CNR phone number or some new system? Mine recently did the switch in Chicago, so was hoping to learn from your experience.
Did you do the switchover in blue island, Illinois? Mine left Dearborn on the Canadian Rail and I still don't have any info on the order track.app except that its RAIL. Only information I have been given is from Ford chat that says as of yesterday I'm in blue island.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
My original train car number has now officially be unloaded in Vegas. Now hopefully a day or two and I’ll be able to get it.

According to the chat it’s still in Chicago waiting to get on a new rail car since it was unloaded from the original one to go on a UP car 🙄

ajhamz2

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Atlas Blue
Yup. I just called to check on it

1 (800) 877-5123
Prompt 1
Say trace
Say one when it asks how many pieces
Say the entire car number (letters and numbers)
Say no when it asks for a faxed copy
Did you do the switchover in blue island, Illinois? Mine left Dearborn on the Canadian Rail and I still don't have any info on the order track.app except that its RAIL. Only information I have been given is from Ford chat that says as of yesterday I'm in blue island.
I switched over in “West Chicago” which I don’t believe is an actual town, but maybe. Took about 2 days to switch and it sounds like the car is moving west from there. Doesn’t tell me where exactly it’s headed except that it will “arrive at industry on 6/25 at 4am”. I used the info @NomadV provided to track via Union Pacific. Have you tried that yet? I haven’t talked with Ford in a week. Calling the 800# that some have listed on this site is typically more accurate than chat from my experience.

Joey760

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Supercrew 502A on order
I switched over in “West Chicago” which I don’t believe is an actual town, but maybe. Took about 2 days to switch and it sounds like the car is moving west from there. Doesn’t tell me where exactly it’s headed except that it will “arrive at industry on 6/25 at 4am”. I used the info @NomadV provided to track via Union Pacific. Have you tried that yet? I haven’t talked with Ford in a week. Calling the 800# that some have listed on this site is typically more accurate than chat from my experience.
I have called all numbers that have been provided. None of them have given me any information that I think is accurate. One says April, the other says May. I have been reading that BNSF is basically impossible to track. All I know is I've been in Blue Island since the 20th at around 1:47 CT. I don't know if that's am or pm. I hope its not going to sit there long. Also- still nothing in the order track.app, just that its Rail and not convoy.

Sponsored

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
Well the train with my truck was supposed to arrive in Vegas the night of 6/17 and has been delayed at the Strawberry rail yard in Utah since. Had hoped it would be here so I could pick it up on my BDay on Tuesday. Knowing it’s close enough that I could make the drive to pick it up sucks 😳
Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day.

Thomasjr51

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Space White
Ford F-150 03/21/22 Build Week Group DB153ECE-64A9-4E34-92D0-71288348053C

Tinted out. 😎

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
So after the long fiasco of my truck disappearing from Ford m’s tracking system since it swapped to UP on 6/11, the dealer finally sent me a message that it was in Vegas. As of yesterday they still showed it in chicago.

Even though I told him it arrived the night of 6/20

He said it should be at the dealer in the next few days. So fingers crossed, I’ll have it by Friday. But you do know I’ll be doing a dealer drive by every day just in case 😬

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Came in to the dealer to do some of the leg work. Trade in offer in case I need to go elsewhere. Get the paperwork started etc.

Then the dealer says 7/2 to go from the rail yard less than 20 miles away.

Can we PLEASE get this nightmare over
Sponsored