03/15 Build Week

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
I am starting to think Ford picked the slowest possible way to ship my truck. The transit/average shipping time is 16 days. It is now 26 days. Granted they pushed the ETA back from 7/11 to 7/19. I have had an updated entry in palsapp, since Tuesday, though it hasn't left pending status. Seeing people get theres so quickly after it shipped is a little frustrating. I am 345 miles away from Dearborn.
I live 500 miles away. It took 19 days. BUT it was only in transit for 6 days. Balance was sitting "It Transit" at the rail yard in detriot.
Sponsored

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
I am starting to think Ford picked the slowest possible way to ship my truck. The transit/average shipping time is 16 days. It is now 26 days. Granted they pushed the ETA back from 7/11 to 7/19. I have had an updated entry in palsapp, since Tuesday, though it hasn't left pending status. Seeing people get theres so quickly after it shipped is a little frustrating. I am 345 miles away from Dearborn.
Mine was 23 days from Dearborn to Iowa. You're nearing the finish line, the bulk of the huge wait is behind you. Hang in there.

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
My truck was confirmed loaded onto CSX rail car TTGX996300 today headed for Jacksonville Fla. Anyone know how you can track a CSX rail car?

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
You definitely got the short end of the stick, but at least it's moving. I'm 2300 mi from Dearborn, estimated transit time was 20 days, and I think it took 24-25. I hope they get you your truck in short order.

My truck was confirmed loaded onto CSX rail car TTGX996300 today headed for Jacksonville Fla. Anyone know how you can track a CSX rail car?
I posted the instructions in my last long rambling post, copied here for convenience:
CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
You definitely got the short end of the stick, but at least it's moving. I'm 2300 mi from Dearborn, estimated transit time was 20 days, and I think it took 24-25. I hope they get you your truck in short order.

I posted the instructions in my last long rambling post, copied here for convenience:
Thanks, I found your old post shortly after I asked, I thought I had seen it but couldn't remember where

Sponsored

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Palsapp update. It switched to dispatch in the past hour or two. The Orgin is about 2 hours away from my dealer. So I am guessing it will arrive today. Do they all cars from the same carrier go to one dealer or do they do multiple stops? Anyone know how long prep takes? I am wondering if I can pick it up tomorrow...

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
Palsapp update. It switched to dispatch in the past hour or two. The Orgin is about 2 hours away from my dealer. So I am guessing it will arrive today. Do they all cars from the same carrier go to one dealer or do they do multiple stops? Anyone know how long prep takes? I am wondering if I can pick it up tomorrow...
Depending on you area the carrier is filled with vehicles to several dealers in your area. My dealer took about 2 hours to get mine ready.

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Depending on you area the carrier is filled with vehicles to several dealers in your area. My dealer took about 2 hours to get mine ready.
I can only hope! Palsapp updated to Delivered to my dealer. Status hasn't changed on Ford's trackers. Called my salesman an hour ago and left a voice mail :(

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
My truck is finally on its way, loaded on the train Friday, left Michigan and is now laid over in OHIO, waiting to come south to Jacksonville FLA.so it can be put on a truck and brought back up to Brunswick Ga.

Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I know your dealer can tell you when it passes checkpoints.

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
@Redskins5 how'd you get your tracking and rail numbers?
Got the rail car number from my dealer. Call CSX at 800-235-2352 option 1 give them the rail car Letters and then when it asks put in the rail car number. It will come back and give you a status of where that rail car is and when it is scheduled to arrive at it's destination. Earlier in this post is the posting for Union Pacific. CSX runs north-south mainly east of the Missippi anything headed out west goes Union Pacific
Sponsored