03/15 Build Week

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
Looks like I will finally be getting my truck soon. Tracker changed from 10/31 to 8/1 and the built check
Any of you that recieved your truck see anything updated in palsapp? Mine says pending Dearborn, but has a status of shipped in the Ford tracker.
So I found out today it depends on the rail transportation and their distribution yards. Mine had been in transit since 6/28 but no public tracking updated. My dealer would send the status and where it was on the rail system. It sat in Dearborn for over a week. Then it got moving to the East Coast. Palsapp only handles the trucking portion. In my case its about 50 miles. Palsapp showed a movement this morning and delivers about 1 hour later. Yep, It's here, dealer called this afternoon and said I probably should look it over before he finalizes the paperwork or adds the dealer accessories. I have another built Saturday that is in transit as a back up. 7 months to the day from my original order.
Sponsored

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
So I found out today it depends on the rail transportation and their distribution yards. Mine had been in transit since 6/28 but no public tracking updated. My dealer would send the status and where it was on the rail system. It sat in Dearborn for over a week. Then it got moving to the East Coast. Palsapp only handles the trucking portion. In my case its about 50 miles. Palsapp showed a movement this morning and delivers about 1 hour later. Yep, It's here, dealer called this afternoon and said I probably should look it over before he finalizes the paperwork or adds the dealer accessories. I have another built Saturday that is in transit as a back up. 7 months to the day from my original order.
What is Palsapp? I assume its a phone app?

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
What is Palsapp? I assume its a phone app?
It's a tracking site for one of the shipping companies, but I don't think everyone's trucks ever use trucks tracked by them (Or they're just horrible at actually tracking), because myself and many others had our trucks completely delivered and never once had it show a thing other than "Pending" the entire time, so I've never used it for anything or recommended anyone to put much value in what they see there.

https://palsapp.com/

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
My Dec 28/2020 order shipped today blend date March 18, chips installed last week, ETA delivery Aug, 12 western Canada, hope it looks new and clean when it gets here.

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Oddly enough my convoy truck that has been sitting in Palsapp as Pending and Dearborn just switched this morning. It shows Buffalo as the Orgin and has the Destination to my Dealer. Granted the status shows pending still. So my truck went RAIL instead and hopefully will be picked up sometime soon. ETA is still 7/19.

Sponsored

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
My 12/10/2020 order was finally delivered yesterday (7/12/2021). 7 months and 2 days.

Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1626199166909

Couple of random things:
1. The tracker didn't say delivered until today. I imagine this is due to the (known) aggressive caching it's doing. Which makes the tracker pretty useless in my opinion. Bug your salesperson every couple of days after it ships. Hopefully, they will get the message and contact you as soon as it arrives.
2. Palsapp never updated past pending for me, even after delivery. So, I guess every truck gets a record in Palsapp even if they don't ship via any of the carriers they track. No idea, didn't dig into it.
3. If you can get the rail car number from your dealer, you can track your rail car via phone. Below are the directions I found on another forum. It wasn't incredibly helpful, but at least I knew when the train got to California.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

4. Didn't notice anything off when I drove it, everything felt pretty smooth. Didn't notice any chipped paint or misaligned panels. One weird thing is that some of the rubber door weatherstrips/seals were a little rough cut... like whatever blade used needed to be changed out... but I can't imagine this will result in any issues (it erred on the side of too much rubber, rather than not enough). There was some rust on the undercarriage, although much less than many of the photos I've seen on this forum. Dealer agreed to remove it and recoat (photo below).

Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1626199928474

Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1626199980370

Finally picking it up tomorrow.

claytonr

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
My 12/10/2020 order was finally delivered yesterday (7/12/2021). 7 months and 2 days.

1626199166909.png

Couple of random things:
1. The tracker didn't say delivered until today. I imagine this is due to the (known) aggressive caching it's doing. Which makes the tracker pretty useless in my opinion. Bug your salesperson every couple of days after it ships. Hopefully, they will get the message and contact you as soon as it arrives.
2. Palsapp never updated past pending for me, even after delivery. So, I guess every truck gets a record in Palsapp even if they don't ship via any of the carriers they track. No idea, didn't dig into it.
3. If you can get the rail car number from your dealer, you can track your rail car via phone. Below are the directions I found on another forum. It wasn't incredibly helpful, but at least I knew when the train got to California.

4. Didn't notice anything off when I drove it, everything felt pretty smooth. Didn't notice any chipped paint or misaligned panels. One weird thing is that some of the rubber door weatherstrips/seals were a little rough cut... like whatever blade used needed to be changed out... but I can't imagine this will result in any issues (it erred on the side of too much rubber, rather than not enough). There was some rust on the undercarriage, although much less than many of the photos I've seen on this forum. Dealer agreed to remove it and recoat (photo below).

1626199928474.png

1626199980370.png

Finally picking it up tomorrow.
Congrats! Just got the call that mine was delivered as well.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Any know what the PCO for this month were? Any way to get a copy of it?

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
I thought PCOs were unique to the individual and could vary based on region as well.
I meant to say what offers were available during the month of March through ford credit.

Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I meant to say what offers were available during the month of March through ford credit.
Those are regional as well, hopefully someone from your area may remember. There was some discussion about this just last week in regards to current offers, and depending what zip code you entered, you would get entirely different offers/rates for financing.

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
My truck was delivered yesterday.

3/19 - Blend
6/19 - Completion
6/21 - Shipped
7/13 - Delivered

Not sure when I'll be picking it up, just hopeful there aren't any issues at this point.

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
My salesman contacted me today and just told me my Rig is in Tacoma Washington (4 hours from my dealership)! Looks like I should be getting my rig next week which is ahead of schedule!

dgrizz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 escape, 2018 f150 king ranch, 2021 f150 king
Occupation
Retired
Three days shy of ten months my black with stone accent King Ranch is home! They had ordered soft folding tonneau, had them change to soft roll-up. Added folding bed extender and mud flaps.
Changed pirrelli scorpion to Wrangler adventure kevlar.
Also went with the paint protection.
Final sale went good, some amnesia on there part, but a friendly reminder would get them back on track!
Impressions, truck cleaned up nice, I wouldn't have known it had sat almost four months! Steering is more responsive than the 2018 I traded!
Bloopers, a mile from the dealership something starts rolling around in the truck, seems like from the dash, I'm sure it's not serious but I'm not going to listen to that!
Back to the dealer a tech takes it around the lot and finds a screw in that tray running along the console by drivers right leg! A good laugh and I head home!

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
I am starting to think Ford picked the slowest possible way to ship my truck. The transit/average shipping time is 16 days. It is now 26 days. Granted they pushed the ETA back from 7/11 to 7/19. I have had an updated entry in palsapp, since Tuesday, though it hasn't left pending status. Seeing people get theres so quickly after it shipped is a little frustrating. I am 345 miles away from Dearborn.
Sponsored