First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford F350 4x4 7.3 ltr 163,000 mile trading
Occupation
Heavy Mechanic /US ARMY 35 YRS (ret)/ Caterpillar / Pacific gas Electric
Fingers crossed, but you're right, that is weird. Most others have only had the ETA change when the status went to built. Yours doesn't show that.

Man, 9/18! Feel for you, buddy!

1624457434376.png
JoeBlowFord , tried to check your message but server down not letting me see your message , went threw mache tracker and found new production date as of Jun22 Na eta July 29 , so this information helps me but there are many others out not getting any word , please if you have insight or crystal ball you have helped keeping me a believer in Ford Products , I have contacted my dealer and put me back in the waiting game , thank you for keeping my faith in Ford .
Sponsored

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
Mine is doing crazy shit in the tracker also

Welcome!
Your 2021 F-150 XLT is "In Production".

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

Still showing in production on track bar though It did this earlier in the week and then went back to showing it was being manufactured at one of the plants

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales

Welcome!

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

Still showing in production on track bar though It did this earlier in the week and then went back to showing it was being manufactured at one of the plants
Mine finally came in and just posted pics. and build on Show & Tell thread

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
I sure hope they're not screwing with me!
Still in production but ETA changed to 10 July, if this is a joke, I will need therapy!!
My ETA changed a day or two before Built got checked. I think things are looking up for you

Sponsored

DaHealey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Any idea how to figure out the method of shipment or tracking info just from the VIN? Mine shipped to WA state on 6/17. It originally said ‘y days’, but now has gone to ‘x to y days’ (shortening the time). I think it originally said 35 days to ship to WA, but I suspect it’ll be much faster than that. This isn’t super important, more just curiosity.

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government

Welcome!

Shipped

Mine just changed again back to in production! this shit sucks

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Mine just changed again back to in production! this shit sucks
It's normal to get mixed responses back from the regular Ford Tracker, the servers cache stuff and depending which on you hit, you can flip flop back and forth when a status first changes. Use one of the other trackers and you'll probably get consistent results, or just wait a day and the Ford one will settle down. Whatever the further status was will be the correct one.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I sure hope they're not screwing with me!
Still in production but ETA changed to 10 July, if this is a joke, I will need therapy!!
Fingers crossed, but you're right, that is weird. Most others have only had the ETA change when the status went to built. Yours doesn't show that.

Man, 9/18! Feel for you, buddy!

1624457434376.png
Mine did the same thing. Went from 10/31 ETA to this:
Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1624471991748

Then to this a day or two later:
Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1624472029395

Congrats to everyone who is seeing movement finally. Hope we see the entire build week cleaned up in the very near future.

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Anyone who got out of Ramp59 show anything on palsapp? Mine finally shipped on 6/20 and palsapp still says pending from months ago.

Sponsored

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
Still no change in ETA on my 3/15 build, but just got notified from my dealer that my 2nd order is scheduled to week of July 19. Fingers crossed!

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
Still no change in ETA on my 3/15 build, but just got notified from my dealer that my 2nd order is scheduled to week of July 19. Fingers crossed!
If your second order ends up being scheduled to arrive 1 month after your first order is delivered, what will you do?

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
If your second order ends up being scheduled to arrive 1 month after your first order is delivered, what will you do?
Take the 2nd one probably. I’m not going to miss out on any trade value, I’m currently driving a 1999 F250 with 317,000 on it. The 2nd order I was added the 360 camera pkg and max tow and was able to lock in a 2500 PCO as well as the 1,000 off a retail order between April and July. So I ended up getting a slightly better deal.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm kind of in this boat now. My first truck's ETA is 7/17, and just found out my second order is scheduled for the 7/26 build week. If there are no delays on the second order, I would expect the second truck to get delivered a few weeks after the first one. Deal is about the same for either, although we don't know what the incentives will be after 7/6 (if anyone knows of a way to find these incentives prior to the Ford website updating on 7/7, let me know).

As much as I want the truck ASAP... a few weeks might be worth the peace of mind in knowing that I got one directly off the line. The key variables in the equation are potential delays on the second truck and how the first truck looks/drives when it arrives I suppose. If I passed on the first one and the build date on the second one started getting delayed, I'm pretty sure my heart would explode.
Sponsored