Sponsored

03/15 Build Week

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
That was me, I kept on them, never let it rest. I believe I got my truck just to get rid of me.
As a note, I thanked everyone today for their help, the ones I harassed!
Btw, beautiful rig (I hate you lol). I love the two tone color. Any mods you plan on doing to it? Lift, wheels, tyres?
Sponsored

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
I live in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon). They simply said that I’ll be getting the pricing that last years models have if it takes too long which I am satisfied with. I have it in writing.
I’m envious that you have gotten a response. I was able to track down an email today for the guy listed as the regional sales rep. My dealership would not give up the info. They also said that he doesn’t even return their calls/questions in a timely manner. I am not feeling too confident in this communication tactic, but have to give it a go. There was another lady listed, but the typical first initial last name @ford.com came back as undeliverable.

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Btw, beautiful rig (I hate you lol). I love the two tone color. Any mods you plan on doing to it? Lift, wheels, tyres?
For an old man, already having 20" wheels, it is already pretty high up for me......
Only thing I will be doing is decaling the F-150 on the tailgate.....I think???

Andy Met

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger
Glad to see some of them are being delivered that were built during this week. Everything I look at for mine still shows 4 missing chips and a 10-31 est date.
It will show the 4 missing chips in ETIS till the end of days as ETIS is the actual "build" on the production line. Whatever happens after is not registered in ETIS anymore as it's done outside the production process.

Sponsored

Mountaineer

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'03 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Environmental
After learning my previous truck was going to be quite a bit in repairs and my last update from the regional person gave no new info on an ETA, I gave up on my order. I found a similar powerboost lariat two hours away at a dealership willing to do X plan and picked it up yesterday. The dealer I was working with will give me my deposit back with no hard feelings, so I'm happy with that.

Remote work is ending for me so being a one vehicle household was no longer an option. For those of you in a position to keep waiting, the trucks are awesome. I missed out on the workstation on the truck I got, but I ended up with a few extra bells and whistles compared to my order: moonroof, power running boards, 360 cameras, and the 20inch wheels. I snapped quick photo as I left the office today.
Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week IMG_2875

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I haven’t been very vocal, but I’m in this build week. I’m canceling my truck. Don’t want it after it’s been sitting for 3 months. I found one in Oklahoma that is almost the same spec wise. Stuck paying MSRP when I originally had Xplan pricing, but at least I’ll finally get a truck. Good luck guys!

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Hello GregT, I have tried these emails for contacts, but not a sole has responded to my email. [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] are they the emails you used for contacts.
Yes, It took right at a week before anyone got back to me. I would wait two weeks, and another Email to the same folks saying they must have missed your prior Email and you are becoming increasingly concerned. It took me two Emails to get action, a month apart.

Sponsored

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
Yes, It took right at a week before anyone got back to me. I would wait two weeks, and another Email to the same folks saying they must have missed your prior Email and you are becoming increasingly concerned. It took me two Emails to get action, a month apart.
Did you guys email all these people at the same time (one email) or individually?

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Did you guys email all these people at the same time (one email) or individually?
Indiviually, each one a separate Email. Emailing all together I believe, is a waste of time. If any of them would be tempted to help, they could assume one of the others will so they don't bother.

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
Indiviually, each one a separate Email. Emailing all together I believe, is a waste of time. If any of them would be tempted to help, they could assume one of the others will so they don't bother.
I can speak from handling emails like that in my job, if you really are busy it's very easy to assume someone else will likely be free to tackle it. Then forget to verify once you are free.

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
I think every waiting customer should send individual emails.

GFORD

First Name
Gord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thanks, I did email each one separately and it's coming to two weeks so I will send again.
Sponsored