First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
This made my weekend. At least this confirms they're not completing them in LIFO order. Congrats @GreggT. I hope to see some movement on the rest of ours during the shutdown.
Just a note, I have been a real PIA with Ford Corporate writing and Emailing almost any name I could find who might have anything to do with Customer Care. I have an assigned an Executive Liaison. It's possible they finished my truck to get rid of me.

Last edited:

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
Just a note, I have been a real PIA with Ford Corporate writing and Emailing almost any name I could find who might have anything to do with Customer Care. I have an assigned an Executive Liaison. It's possible they finished my truck to get rid of me.
Give us all the names you have emailed!!! *cracks knuckles* time to start sending some emails and calling the fuck out of Ford ?

BLoflin

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 KR PB 6.5'
Occupation
retired
I'm stuck in the 3/15 build week black hole also. Ordered 12/13/2020, produced 3/19/2021, ETA 10/31/2021 now.

I'm looking for a list of some VIN numbers that were ordered after mine (like the March & April orders) and built in April/May and have delivered or is in shipment).

I'm having a "discussion" with my Dealer, and he refuses to believe this is true. I need a handful of orders to prove to him.

Has anyone compiled a list of successful built and shipped orders?

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm stuck in the 3/15 build week black hole also. Ordered 12/13/2020, produced 3/19/2021, ETA 10/31/2021 now.

I'm looking for a list of some VIN numbers that were ordered after mine (like the March & April orders) and built in April/May and have delivered or is in shipment).

I'm having a "discussion" with my Dealer, and he refuses to believe this is true. I need a handful of orders to prove to him.

Has anyone compiled a list of successful built and shipped orders?
I've been dismissed as a conspiracy theorist by almost everyone I've talked to at the dealership and Ford. I'll dm you the list I compiled. It's certainly not complete but it's a start.

You can also have them look at their own orders... at my dealership, I looked at all of the powerboosts they had on order (because Dearborn)... all march and april builds were stuck and their may builds were already released for shipping. It's clear as day to anyone who actually looks.

Last edited:

BLoflin

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 KR PB 6.5'
Occupation
retired
I've been dismissed as a conspiracy theorist by almost everyone I've talked to at the dealership and Ford. I'll dm you the list I compiled. It's certainly not complete but it's a start.

You can also have them look at their own orders... at my dealership, I looked at all of the powerboosts they had on order (because Dearborn)... all march and april builds were stuck and their may builds were already released for shipping. It's clear as day to anyone who actually looks.
Thanks, you please post or DM your list.

I confronted them about it. They didn't believe me. I started crawling thru all the posts spread all over this forum. However, most, if they were lucky enough to receive their truck only post a pic, description and their dates, but not the VIN.

Dealer is not believing my list of "anecdotal" deliveries.

Salesman truly want's to escalate (someone) if I can show give him some proof to work with.

Sponsored

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thanks, you please post or DM your list.

I confronted them about it. They didn't believe me. I started crawling thru all the posts spread all over this forum. However, most, if they were lucky enough to receive their truck only post a pic, description and their dates, but not the VIN.

Dealer is not believing my list of "anecdotal" deliveries.

Salesman truly want's to escalate (someone) if I can show give him some proof to work with.
Yeah, I trawled through all the build week threads here and the other forum with the huge tracking thread. I came up with a fair number of examples... but it is tough to convince someone if they won't look at the data themselves... As someone who has read the entirety of every relevant 2021 f150 tracking thread I can find on the internet, it's extraordinarily clear. I often find myself wondering how many people at Ford actually know what's really going on... Could be one guy at Dearborn and everyone else just gets reports that everything is proceeding according to plan. ?‍♂

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)

Who is the dealer you’re going through? That pisses me off that they’re being ignorant and dismissing what you’re saying. I’d love to give them a little talking to and tell them to pull their head out of their asses so I can put my foot up there. Bunch of lazy assholes!

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
Were you able to talk them in to covering any extended warranty/service plans?

Andy Met

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger
People from this build week that have been pushed out to 10/31 ETAs, could you post your VIN and Order Number please? I'm putting together some data to send up the chain at Ford. Can't promise it will result in anything, but I think it would be helpful if it gets to the right person. Thanks.
1FTFW1E15MFB34053
A001

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Were you able to talk them in to covering any extended warranty/service plans?
No, I will just be happy to get my truck...... No one contacted me to let me know the status of my truck, my conversations were around just getting it and the lack of communication from Ford. After my last conversation, within a couple of days my truck appeared as "Built".
Sponsored