03/15 Build Week

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
Keep us updated on what you find out f you would, there is also people that are getting there trucks that were built after ours.
I know. I have been seeing that as well and it is very frustrating. All “reports” from Ford said the chips they were waiting on were for functional stuff like wiper blades, backup camera, etc. Call me crazy but I’m pretty sure every vehicle has wiper blades so that shouldnt cause one to go faster than the other. Haha.
Sponsored

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
I’m planning on spending the day reaching out to the different customer care centers at Ford. I’m curious, of the people who can no longer see their window stickers, are those ETAs all in the past?
As a reference point, my ETA is in the past and I can still see my window sticker.

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
SURPRISE- Just for the hell of it I loaded my info. in the tracker and my window sticker showed up. I was told it's not supposed to be built until May 21st. It shows ETA End Date 2021-6-09. Hope that's correct.
Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1621001463178

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
My truck now does not even have an ETA anymore and I have not been able to see the window sticker in over a month. FFS

Ashtown82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I’m planning on spending the day reaching out to the different customer care centers at Ford. I’m curious, of the people who can no longer see their window stickers, are those ETAs all in the past?
I can't see my window sticker. It disappeared about two weeks ago, but my ETA still shows as May 20th. Order confirmed Feb. 11th. Blend date 4/1 "in production" date from tracker shows 4/19/2021. No "built" date or anything else.

Sponsored

MDH

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I am in the same boat. My truck was built on 3/29 now sitting somewhere on Ramp 59. Have not been able to load my window sticker for at least a month!

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got ahold of my dealer who looked at the Vehicle trace from Ford. About a month ago it showed “tail light illumination revision process” and then 2-3 weeks ago it changed to “seat mounting and electrical system verification”. Just yesterday it changed to “INCOMPLETE”. I’m starting to think the chips that they have to complete all these trucks on the assembly line are getting yanked out of the trucks in the Ramp 59 black hole!

Sgtslaughter

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 King Ranch
Haven’t seen my window sticker in over a month, end date of July 16th now.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Got ahold of my dealer who looked at the Vehicle trace from Ford. About a month ago it showed “tail light illumination revision process” and then 2-3 weeks ago it changed to “seat mounting and electrical system verification”. Just yesterday it changed to “INCOMPLETE”. I’m starting to think the chips that they have to complete all these trucks on the assembly line are getting yanked out of the trucks in the Ramp 59 black hole!
I'll have to reach out to my dealer about this "open trace" thing. I fully expect them to say they have no idea what that is though. Let us know if you find anything else out.

Another data point: My truck was built 3/17, ETA of 7/30 popped up 2 weeks ago. My window sticker never disappeared. Don't know if that's good or bad.

My suspicion is that the chips that are coming in are primarily going to trucks coming off the line and not the trucks sitting waiting for chips. Of course, that would mean that a few build weeks, starting with ours, are getting absolutely screwed.

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
I think the logistics of trying to pull certain f150s out of the lots holding partial builds may have not been organized properly causing more delays. Pulling f150s that are sitting bumper to bumper is complicating things. Playing where’s my f150 at is like playing where’s Waldo....

Sponsored

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'll have to reach out to my dealer about this "open trace" thing. I fully expect them to say they have no idea what that is though. Let us know if you find anything else out.

Another data point: My truck was built 3/17, ETA of 7/30 popped up 2 weeks ago. My window sticker never disappeared. Don't know if that's good or bad.

My suspicion is that the chips that are coming in are primarily going to trucks coming off the line and not the trucks sitting waiting for chips. Of course, that would mean that a few build weeks, starting with ours, are getting absolutely screwed.
We are definitely getting screwed. When I do finally get delivery of my truck, I plan on calling the customer care team and requesting that they cover some type of extended warranty and maintenance plan.

DaHealey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
We are definitely getting screwed. When I do finally get delivery of my truck, I plan on calling the customer care team and requesting that they cover some type of extended warranty and maintenance plan.
What’s the contact information for these customer care locations? I’m not sure I want a truck that sat unfinished in a parking lot in Detroit for 3+ months.

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What’s the contact information for these customer care locations? I’m not sure I want a truck that sat unfinished in a parking lot in Detroit for 3+ months.
If you google ford customer relations center it should come up.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I share this concern as well. I was telling an uninformed buddy who lives in Michigan about the situation and the first thing he said to me was "I hope you like rust!".

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I share this concern as well. I was telling an uninformed buddy who lives in Michigan about the situation and the first thing he said to me was "I hope you like rust!".
Out of curiosity OCDoug. Does your window sticker have the “cert” “bump” and ramp fields at the top filled in?
Sponsored