03/15 Build Week

Laconic Guy

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A Max Tow (on order)
My sticker popped today! Blend date of 3/19! Finally getting real!
Total noob question, but how did you get the sticker? When I type in my VIN i get a sticker code, but not sure what to do with it?
Sponsored

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
Total noob question, but how did you get the sticker? When I type in my VIN i get a sticker code, but not sure what to do with it?
I'm not sure that you can do anything with that code.

Instead you have a few options:
  1. In the tracker on this site, https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/ enter your VIN, and once your vehicle details appear, press the window sticker button. If a sticker has been generated by Ford, it'll display.
  2. Go to the Ford tracker page and enter you VIN, https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ . If the window sticker is available, there will be a link to view it.
  3. Paste this into your browser and type in your VIN at the end, http://windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

Sponsored

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
Anybody else with a March 15th build week that either doesn't have a new date or a window sticker yet? Dealer tells me as of today that I'm still scheduled for the 'week of' March 15th but I'm starting to question it since so many of you have stickers. Someone please tell me there's still hope for me lol.
I have build date the week of 3/15 and no word at all. Ordered 12/15

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Is it safe to assume that the blend date (3/17) would have changed by now (on the window sticker) if it wasn't going to be built this week?

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
I have build date the week of 3/15 and no word at all. Ordered 12/15
Do you have a VIN number for the truck? If so you can track it and see if the window stickers has populated.

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
So I had an original build date of the week of 3/15 got pushed back to the week of 3/25. They just updated me to in Production which is exciting, but still no window sticker. Any idea of how many days before the window sticker might pop up?

Chocs300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Hello all! According to all of the tracking websites, my truck has been built and has ship date, but my window sticker never populated. Any ideas why or how I can get a sticker? I’m still getting a message to check back later and that the sticker has not yet been released. Thanks!

Sponsored

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
So I had an original build date of the week of 3/15 got pushed back to the week of 3/25. They just updated me to in Production which is exciting, but still no window sticker. Any idea of how many days before the window sticker might pop up?
It seems like "In Production" happens about 8-9 days before the build date, and the window sticker hits about 6-8 days before the build date.

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Finally a window sticker and arrival date.

Ordered on 01/22/21
Window Sticker and arrival date on 3/16/21
Supposed deliver date of April 27th.

Finally getting excited.

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
Finally a window sticker and arrival date.

Ordered on 01/22/21
Window Sticker and arrival date on 3/16/21
Supposed deliver date of April 27th.

Finally getting excited.
Congrats. What is your build?

Chocs300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Hello all! According to all of the tracking websites, my truck has been built and has ship date, but my window sticker never populated. Any ideas why or how I can get a sticker? I’m still getting a message to check back later and that the sticker has not yet been released. Thanks!
Sticker just populated yesterday after two calls to Ford and one call to the dealership! Not sure if it was due to those calls or if it was just a coincidence. I wish I had followed up on this sooner since the sticker should show up somewhere around the “In Production” phase.

Also, I noticed last night that the tracking website changed (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status). You now have to have both the VIN number and your Order number to get tracking information. Just wanted to pass that information along. Thanks!

Von Hof

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost / 2022 Tesla Model S
Occupation
Retired
Purchased 12/31/2020 and build date of April 5th! Needs to ship to Canada then yet too. What do you think? See it sometime in May? Painful...I'm borrowing trucks to get things done.
Sponsored