03/15 Build Week

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
So I had an original build date of the week of 3/15 got pushed back to the week of 3/25. They just updated me to in Production which is exciting, but still no window sticker. Any idea of how many days before the window sticker might pop up?

The going rate is about five days before the build date.
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So anyone know how accurate delivery dates are? Anyone know if they ever come early? I have a trip planned on my delivery date so would love to receive it early and enjoy it on the mini road trip.
Not to get your hopes up, but it seems the delivery dates on the tracker are very conservative. Some members here have been reporting their trucks arriving at the dealer as much as fifteen or so days early.

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Not to get your hopes up, but it seems the delivery dates on the tracker are very conservative. Some members here have been reporting their trucks arriving at the dealer as much as fifteen or so days early.
That would be sweet!!

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I am not showing "built" yet, but my dealer called and told me that my truck has been built. Blend date of 3/19 per sticker. He estimates delivery in 10 to 14 days, which is a week ahead of the tracker's ETA. Dealer has been wrong the entire process, so take it with a grain of salt.

KNICKELL LIKES
: "Dealer has been wrong the entire process"

A few things, though, trucks have been reported getting delivered several days earlier than the Ford tracker advises. However, I doubt production is running ahead of schedule. My truck was scheduled to be built 3/10, but seemingly ran two days behind and was built 3/12.

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R

So this is my blend date. From what I understand that means it will be built 03/24. Is that Correct. Any other information I can gather from this number?

Sponsored

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
A few things, though, trucks have been reported getting delivered several days earlier than the Ford tracker advises. However, I doubt production is running ahead of schedule. My truck was scheduled to be built 3/10, but seemingly ran two days behind and was built 3/12.
To add another data point...

My blend date showed and still shows 3/15 for a build date, however, the ford tracker data now shows my build date as 3/17 (showed 3/15 last week). Haven't moved to the built status yet, not sure how many days that generally takes. No tonneau or bed liner on my build, but I do have wheel well liners... hoping those don't hold anything up too much. Delivery estimate got pushed back 3 days as well to 4/11, but from this forum it looks like shipping to California, in particular, has been all over the place.

As always, fingers crossed for all involved. :LOL:

Sponsored

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
@claytonr Interesting, looks like we have pretty similar updates. The only interesting difference is the start and end dates at the end of the "Produced" line item (mine seems to be the week after yours)... not sure what that is attributed to though. Been waiting since December, so I wouldn't mind if there were no more phantom delays :LOL:

Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1616273810953

Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week 1616273962528
Sponsored