Mountaineer

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicles
'03 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Environmental
After learning my previous truck was going to be quite a bit in repairs and my last update from the regional person gave no new info on an ETA, I gave up on my order. I found a similar powerboost lariat two hours away at a dealership willing to do X plan and picked it up yesterday. The dealer I was working with will give me my deposit back with no hard feelings, so I'm happy with that.

Remote work is ending for me so being a one vehicle household was no longer an option. For those of you in a position to keep waiting, the trucks are awesome. I missed out on the workstation on the truck I got, but I ended up with a few extra bells and whistles compared to my order: moonroof, power running boards, 360 cameras, and the 20inch wheels. I snapped quick photo as I left the office today.
IMG_2875.jpg

Advertisement

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I haven’t been very vocal, but I’m in this build week. I’m canceling my truck. Don’t want it after it’s been sitting for 3 months. I found one in Oklahoma that is almost the same spec wise. Stuck paying MSRP when I originally had Xplan pricing, but at least I’ll finally get a truck. Good luck guys!

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Hello GregT, I have tried these emails for contacts, but not a sole has responded to my email. [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] are they the emails you used for contacts.
Yes, It took right at a week before anyone got back to me. I would wait two weeks, and another Email to the same folks saying they must have missed your prior Email and you are becoming increasingly concerned. It took me two Emails to get action, a month apart.

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7 (ON ORDER)
Yes, It took right at a week before anyone got back to me. I would wait two weeks, and another Email to the same folks saying they must have missed your prior Email and you are becoming increasingly concerned. It took me two Emails to get action, a month apart.
Did you guys email all these people at the same time (one email) or individually?

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Did you guys email all these people at the same time (one email) or individually?
Indiviually, each one a separate Email. Emailing all together I believe, is a waste of time. If any of them would be tempted to help, they could assume one of the others will so they don't bother.

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
Indiviually, each one a separate Email. Emailing all together I believe, is a waste of time. If any of them would be tempted to help, they could assume one of the others will so they don't bother.
I can speak from handling emails like that in my job, if you really are busy it's very easy to assume someone else will likely be free to tackle it. Then forget to verify once you are free.

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
I think every waiting customer should send individual emails.

skingi3

First Name
Spencer
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Self Employed
Couldn't take it anymore guys, found a truck almost identical to the one I ordered on 1/21 about 5hrs away. Called the dealer and struck a deal over phone/texts. Unfortunately they wouldn't honor xplan pricing but I did receive a $1,500 rebate AND they gave me $8,000 more for my silverado I was trading in with my local dealer I placed my order through. So it all equaled out. The more I thought about it the more I didn't like the fact that no one could tell me when my truck would be here or what kind of shape it would be in. The one I bought 5 hrs away had a 5/20 build week. I urge you guys to look elsewhere if you have the time/patience. You will eventually find one like it did!

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
Couldn't take it anymore guys, found a truck almost identical to the one I ordered on 1/21 about 5hrs away. Called the dealer and struck a deal over phone/texts. Unfortunately they wouldn't honor xplan pricing but I did receive a $1,500 rebate AND they gave me $8,000 more for my silverado I was trading in with my local dealer I placed my order through. So it all equaled out. The more I thought about it the more I didn't like the fact that no one could tell me when my truck would be here or what kind of shape it would be in. The one I bought 5 hrs away had a 5/20 build week. I urge you guys to look elsewhere if you have the time/patience. You will eventually find one like it did!
For those of us that ordered custom with specific options. It’s not realistic for us sadly.

Advertisement

Advertisement