First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Any advice on how to get a name and number for regional manager?
Your dealer has the contact information... so you can keep pestering them for it. The only other thing I can think of is doing some googling for "Ford Regional Manager [Your Greater Metro Area]" to at least get the name of the person (on Linkedin or something). That one didn't work for me however. Best way is through the dealer.

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
Any advice on how to get a name and number for regional manager?
I got the number from my salesman. He and I are pretty cool with each other as we both share a huge passion for salmon and steelhead fishing so we text back and forth on occasion. I asked him for the regional managers information and he had his number and gave it to me. Ask your salesman and or ask the manager. There might be information online if the regional managers in your area. Hope that helps sir.

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
My truck arrived Saturday. Will post pics. when all mods done. Ordered 12/15/20 Arrived 6/5. Platinum 701A, 3.0L Powerstroke, 3.31 e-locking axel, trailer tow, FX4, twin panel moonroof, max recline seats, spray in liner

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
My truck arrived Saturday. Will post pics. when all mods done. Ordered 12/15/20 Arrived 6/5. Platinum 701A, 3.0L Powerstroke, 3.31 e-locking axel, trailer tow, FX4, twin panel moonroof, max recline seats, spray in liner
Congrats - do you know what your actual blend and build dates were?

Sponsored

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
original build date was 3/15, actual build date was 5/21 or 5/23

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
Congrats - do you know what your actual blend and build dates were?
Glad to see some of them are being delivered that were built during this week. Everything I look at for mine still shows 4 missing chips and a 10-31 est date.

Sponsored

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military (Ret)
I got a hold of the regional manager yesterday for my area. I expressed all my thoughts as well as legitimate concerns. They’re aware of what’s going on and ensured to me that they will make it right (as in knock money off the price more) which honestly eases me. Just complain and bother them enough and you’ll get what you want. Remember they need sales too so they’re going to try what they can for us and if your dealer doesn’t, I’d take my business elsewhere

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
I got a hold of the regional manager yesterday for my area. I expressed all my thoughts as well as legitimate concerns. They’re aware of what’s going on and ensured to me that they will make it right (as in knock money off the price more) which honestly eases me. Just complain and bother them enough and you’ll get what you want. Remember they need sales too so they’re going to try what they can for us and if your dealer doesn’t, I’d take my business elsewhere
That was me, I kept on them, never let it rest. I believe I got my truck just to get rid of me.
As a note, I thanked everyone today for their help, the ones I harassed!

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
Did they give you any indication of how much they were willing to work with? What region are you in?

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military (Ret)
Did they give you any indication of how much they were willing to work with? What region are you in?
I live in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon). They simply said that I’ll be getting the pricing that last years models have if it takes too long which I am satisfied with. I have it in writing.
Sponsored