Sponsored

03/15 Build Week

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
Thank you Lord, this may really happen! Window sticker was available this morning and status changed to in production!
My 4x4 king ranch 3.5 EB has a blend date of 3-17, that will be 6 months from the day I signed the order!
Trying very hard to act like an adult, but this afternoon I will order Captain Morgan to assemble 2 squads of soldiers, a dozen ice cold 12 ounce Heineken and we shall celebrate!!!
Damn dude. 6 months is a long long time. I ordered mine the 21st of January. Congratulations though. My patience would be incredibly short too.
Sponsored

Matt12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Malibu (and an ordered 2021 F150 Lariat)
Thank you Lord, this may really happen! Window sticker was available this morning and status changed to in production!
My 4x4 king ranch 3.5 EB has a blend date of 3-17, that will be 6 months from the day I signed the order!
Trying very hard to act like an adult, but this afternoon I will order Captain Morgan to assemble 2 squads of soldiers, a dozen ice cold 12 ounce Heineken and we shall celebrate!!!
Cheers! We had the same order date, and my build date is supposed to be 3/19! Hoping my window sticker pops in the next day or two! Patience is waning, but excitement is increasing!

dgrizz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 escape, 2018 f150 king ranch, 2021 f150 king
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the kind responses, congrats to all with build dates, and pulling for those still waiting! Early February when I was bumped six weeks I wanted to be mad, but no one to be mad at. I don't have it yet but estimated delivery of 6 April is nice to look at!

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
So if I have a window sticker already populating, that means it is highly likely to get produced on time?

My sticker just showed up and it has a blend date of 3/17/21. ?
It’s a very good sign. Short of Ford shutting down the plant again or something you should be in good shape for your truck to be built on 3/17!

Last edited:

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Cheers! We had the same order date, and my build date is supposed to be 3/19! Hoping my window sticker pops in the next day or two! Patience is waning, but excitement is increasing!
I checked for a window sticker,this am nothing, then just rechecked, build Day March 18, delivery April 23 western Canada

Sponsored

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
Anybody else with a March 15th build week that either doesn't have a new date or a window sticker yet? Dealer tells me as of today that I'm still scheduled for the 'week of' March 15th but I'm starting to question it since so many of you have stickers. Someone please tell me there's still hope for me lol.

Macatac

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F-150 King Ranch, 2020 Tesla Model Y
My guy texted me to say that I'm scheduled for Saturday the 20th, no change to my tracker yet.

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
Cheers to you! 6mo is quite the test of patience. I’ll continue to cry in my beer & think about the possibility of waiting 2 more months for my KR.

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
Anybody else with a March 15th build week that either doesn't have a new date or a window sticker yet? Dealer tells me as of today that I'm still scheduled for the 'week of' March 15th but I'm starting to question it since so many of you have stickers. Someone please tell me there's still hope for me lol.
I have a scheduled build day of 3/19. I'm not expecting to see my window sticker until the 13th or 14th. Stickers usually appear 5-6 days out from the actual build day.

If your build day might be the 20th, I wouldn't start worrying until Tuesday on the window sticker.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Same thing happened to me when I got bumped to 3/10 during the 3/1 build week. You should have your window sticker by now if it’s going to be built on the 15th. I know it’s bad news, but it may have got delayed.

For your sake I hope I’m wrong.

There is still a slight chance of you truck is on the docket for 3/18 or 3/19. Those stickers should post tomorrow or the day after.

What is your VIN?

Sponsored

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
Same thing happened to me when I got bumped to 3/10 during the 3/1 build week. You should have your window sticker by now if it’s going to be built on the 15th. I know it’s bad news, but it may have got delayed.

For your sake I hope I’m wrong.

There is still a slight chance of you truck is on the docket for 3/18 or 3/19. Those stickers should post tomorrow or the day after.

What is your VIN?
1FTFW1ED3MFA93805

Hopefully 18th or 19th. If it is pushed, when does the reschedules happen, any idea?

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1FTFW1ED3MFA93805

Hopefully 18th or 19th. If it is pushed, when does the reschedules happen, any idea?
If you do get bumped, you’ll have to reach out to your dealer to see when it was rescheduled to. Is yours a Canadian bound truck, it didn’t show up on the Ford VIN tracker.

You can also go to this thread over on F150Forum.com

https://www.f150forum.com/f129/who-...tracking-begains-482201/index179/#post6867050

The user Pioneer74 has been pretty helpful to tons of people asking the status of their trucks. Post your VIN there and he may be able to give you an update.

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I just got my sticker this morning

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
Build date of 3/19 for me, and the window sticker just became available, showing a blend date of 3/19. Fingers crossed this all happens on schedule.