03/15 Build Week

Sgtslaughter

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 King Ranch
I'm convinced anyone with a Dearborn build in this week is cursed. I wish mine had been delayed until the April/May dates. Many have had trucks already loaded on to the rail cars from later weeks.

I'm still in production with a secondary status of produced. No ramp 59 or anything else.

I know a manager who works for one of fords transport companies. Monday he was told that Dearborn's production would be 75% good product this week. Meaning 2/3rds where going from production to shipment with no holds.

Any lip service from ford or dealerships about prioritizing trucks that have been set aside is total BS.
Yep, I’ve noticed that as well. Trucks built at the end of April and start of May are being released for shipping already. I’m thinking that sorting out all the trucks sitting is going to be a sh*t show.
Sponsored

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
Just got an email with a $2500 PCO that expires 7/6/21. So I’m guessing that my truck will arrive 7/7/21.

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
As they say in the military, "hurry up and wait"

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm convinced anyone with a Dearborn build in this week is cursed. I wish mine had been delayed until the April/May dates. Many have had trucks already loaded on to the rail cars from later weeks.

I'm still in production with a secondary status of produced. No ramp 59 or anything else.

I know a manager who works for one of fords transport companies. Monday he was told that Dearborn's production would be 75% good product this week. Meaning 2/3rds where going from production to shipment with no holds.

Any lip service from ford or dealerships about prioritizing trucks that have been set aside is total BS.
No change on mine either. Produced 3/15 and have the new ETA of 7/30 from last weekend. I've also noticed a few remarkably similar trucks ordered well after mine continuing to move through the process unscathed...

Sponsored

Jfc35

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Yep, I’ve noticed that as well. Trucks built at the end of April and start of May are being released for shipping already. I’m thinking that sorting out all the trucks sitting is going to be a sh*t show.
Mine was in production since 3/23. I had a delivery date of 4/20 then that was gone. Last weekend tracker said Delivery date 4/24 and it would be delivered in 8 days but instead of counting down Its up to 13 days. Dealer has no clue. Anyone have any idea whats going on with tracker?

dgrizz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 escape, 2018 f150 king ranch, 2021 f150 king
Occupation
Retired
Anyone from this build week get anymore updates? My tracker is still increasing in days and according to Ford my Window sticker (which I was previously able to see) “has not been released for my vehicle. Stole this from another post, but I think it might just be an actual representation of my truck at this point.

AF8CD4A7-9960-457E-BF35-A841A583C724.jpeg
Wow you are being very tough, mine is just covered in two inches of pigeon shit, I'm sure ford figured would protect the finish. Also I believe a homeless family is living in it. I wish I would have been more of a christian and ordered lay flat seats!

Jfc35

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Wow you are being very tough, mine is just covered in two inches of pigeon shit, I'm sure ford figured would protect the finish. Also I believe a homeless family is living in it. I wish I would have been more of a christian and ordered lay flat seats!
Thats exactly what's going on with my tracker.

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military (Ret)
My Tracker is stuck on ETA delivery date of 4-29 and no updates or anything. Was built 3-19. I ordered my rig 21 January. This is getting to be some serious bullshit Ford.

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
Look at the bright side. At least yours is built. I ordered mine Dec. 15 and not produced yet. Supposedly next week

Sponsored

Sgtslaughter

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 King Ranch
Look at the bright side. At least yours is built. I ordered mine Dec. 15 and not produced yet. Supposedly next week
Is that the bright side? Lol. From what I’ve noticed, any trucks built from the end of April and on are coming off the line, and awaiting shipping almost immediately. I bet you see yours before we see ours.

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Is that the bright side? Lol. From what I’ve noticed, any trucks built from the end of April and on are coming off the line, and awaiting shipping almost immediately. I bet you see yours before we see ours.
Mine was built 4/29 and it still shows "in production". I got max tow and 360 camera package, maybe that's why

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military (Ret)
I think you're damn lucky they haven't built your truck yet considering that you ordered it in the dead of winter.

IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0035 Close.jpg
P3180421.JPG
Ford Lot.jpg
Ford is just going to have to fix that then too.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I really wish I hadn't started scrolling through the later build week threads... starting to see trucks that were ordered after mine was built shipping out. Too bad I didn't have the foresight that just reordering the same truck in Feb/Mar might mean that I would get it several months sooner than my Dec order. From a manufacturing standpoint, I get that FIFO might not be the best process for Ford in this situation... but this is getting more and more ridiculous.
Sponsored