Sponsored

03/15 Build Week

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
My ETA just showed up today as 17 days and the actual date 4/16, which is in the past like others. My build date is 3/19 and order is 1/7. I think it is just the difference in today's minus the ETA date, so I bet it will go up to 18 days tomorrow.

RJ_986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
My truck went from TBD to eta day of 5/19 recently.
So far it had a produced status on March 23rd just a few days past 3/21 blend date.
No movement since. No ramp 59 or anything else.
Why would the ford tracker update an eta date while still in production status? 16 days seems highly unlikely.

Sponsored

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
I just got off the phone with the sales manager at my dealer Kendall Ford in Eugene Oregon. He told me the reason the trackers are acting all weird is that Ford is updating their system and actually getting ready to put delivery dates in for orders. I’m not sure if this is exactly the case, but at least it’s some sort of insight on what is going on. Hope that helps guys.

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I just got off the phone with the sales manager at my dealer Kendall Ford in Eugene Oregon. He told me the reason the trackers are acting all weird is that Ford is updating their system and actually getting ready to put delivery dates in for orders. I’m not sure if this is exactly the case, but at least it’s some sort of insight on what is going on. Hope that helps guys.
Hopefully that's the case

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
Hopefully that's the case
I hope it is too, but I’m not getting my hopes up. This whole situation has been a shit show for everyone. Ford has lost a ton of business. I’m holding out because I love Ford trucks. Won’t touch a Chevy or a dodge and Toyota is so high and mighty about their vehicles that they don’t budge on msrp which is an annoyance. Hurry up and wait I guess.

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
Anyone from this build week get anymore updates? My tracker is still increasing in days and according to Ford my Window sticker (which I was previously able to see) “has not been released for my vehicle. Stole this from another post, but I think it might just be an actual representation of my truck at this point.

Ford F-150 03/15 Build Week AF8CD4A7-9960-457E-BF35-A841A583C724

Mountaineer

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'03 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Environmental
My tracker is still increasing days and lists an ETA that has passed. The dealer said that ETA "expired" and he would keep checking. I see quite a few similarly configured trucks delivered from later build weeks. I don't think I've seen a single truck with a produced date of 3/17 on any of the forums have any update beyond "produced" and I don't get it.

At this point I have also figured out my window sticker updates on Thursdays. Nothing ever changes, but it updates every Thursday morning.

Sponsored

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Mine had a build week of 3/15, ETA of 4/13, my expected at the dealer days are increasing each day like everyone else, this morning it showed 24 day. The first day it popped up was Sunday and it showed 20 days, my wife and I got all excited....LOL, late April fool!
Lariat
3.5 Eco
501A
Roof
Two Tone, Star White and Stone Gray.

RJ_986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
I'm convinced anyone with a Dearborn build in this week is cursed. I wish mine had been delayed until the April/May dates. Many have had trucks already loaded on to the rail cars from later weeks.

I'm still in production with a secondary status of produced. No ramp 59 or anything else.

I know a manager who works for one of fords transport companies. Monday he was told that Dearborn's production would be 75% good product this week. Meaning 2/3rds where going from production to shipment with no holds.

Any lip service from ford or dealerships about prioritizing trucks that have been set aside is total BS.

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
I'm convinced anyone with a Dearborn build in this week is cursed. I wish mine had been delayed until the April/May dates. Many have had trucks already loaded on to the rail cars from later weeks.

I'm still in production with a secondary status of produced. No ramp 59 or anything else.

I know a manager who works for one of fords transport companies. Monday he was told that Dearborn's production would be 75% good product this week. Meaning 2/3rds where going from production to shipment with no holds.

Any lip service from ford or dealerships about prioritizing trucks that have been set aside is total BS.
I am starting to think the same. My order was produced the same week as two King Ranch Powerboosts that my dealer ordered. Both of those trucks have ETA’s of June 26-July 2. Mine is still stuck at 4/13/21 with no updates. I’ve even looked at palsapp to see if a transport company has been used and my VIN just populated a “pending” status while the 2 stock orders have been shipped (maybe this just means shipped to another storage location?). But I definitely think the idea of prioritizing partially built trucks is a load of crap.
Sponsored