Sponsored

02/13/2023 - Build Week

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
When you say you are using Ford Chat, is it just the generic chat on their site that just seems to be for features or synch? Or is there another option that i am not seeing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bill_R

Bill_R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-250 Lariat; 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Contracting Officer
When you say you are using Ford Chat, is it just the generic chat on their site that just seems to be for features or synch? Or is there another option that i am not seeing.
The Ford chat you mentioned is the only Ford chat that I am aware of. I also confirmed it with Granger to be sure Ford wasnt giving me someone else's status because I couldn't believe I got scheduled in less than 24 hours after order acceptance.

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
The Ford chat you mentioned is the only Ford chat that I am aware of. I also confirmed it with Granger to be sure Ford wasnt giving me someone else's status because I couldn't believe I got scheduled in less than 24 hours after order acceptance.
OK, i will give that a shot. I hadn't seen a real option for ordered vehicles.

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
Well i am still sitting in MI at some ramp. It's new ship date is the end of the month so i may see it by the end of April.

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 King Ranch Powerboost SuperCrew 6.5'
I checked in with Ford Chat as well. They told me it's been shipped from Flat Rock, MI and on its way to the dealer. ETA of 4/1-7. It'd be fun to track railcar status but I don't think I'm that motivated.

Still can't believe your order luck @Bill_R. That's awesome!

Sponsored

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
Those of you that have received there trucks already, what trim level you have? I am curious because the original truck i ordered was a Platinum vs the Larit that i have coming, but the Platinum trim level has already shown up at my local dealer ship. I am curious if trim level has to do with shipping priority. It is a long shot if this will mean anything, buy still curious.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Those of you that have received there trucks already, what trim level you have? I am curious because the original truck i ordered was a Platinum vs the Larit that i have coming, but the Platinum trim level has already shown up at my local dealer ship. I am curious if trim level has to do with shipping priority. It is a long shot if this will mean anything, buy still curious.
My truck is at the dealership. I'll be picking it up the first week of April. It's a Platinum.

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
It is interesting because my Platinum was to be built 2 weeks after my Larit.

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It is interesting because my Platinum was to be built 2 weeks after my Larit.
Were both trucks built at the same plant?

I'm still waiting on my King Ranch which is in transit. I doubt Ford prioritizes shipping.

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
I believe so. The only difference is i switch from the Platinum PB to the Larit PB

Sponsored

Deck75

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
For what it's worth, I have a Platinum on order and the status is still "Shipped" since 3/8/23. I ordered a spray-in bed liner which I've heard takes a few days extra to complete to "Built" status but I don't see how it should have any affect on how long it takes to get to Granger. Mine is supposed to arrive any time between now and April 8. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 that it's ready for my planned pickup date on 8/24.

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
It is interesting. Sounds like yours is probably stilling sitting at a plant waiting to be picked up. Mine is still sitting in MI waiting. Oh well, they will get to the dealer at some point.

Deck75

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
It is interesting. Sounds like yours is probably stilling sitting at a plant waiting to be picked up. Mine is still sitting in MI waiting. Oh well, they will get to the dealer at some point.
I just got an email from Granger and yup, it's still in Dearborn MI. I also got an updated expected delivery window from 4/4 → 4/11. If it arrives in that window, I should be able to pick up on my planned date.

As a side note, the folks at Granger are fantastic. They are so prompt and friendly answering all questions. When I'm done with this deal I expect to tell everyone who will listen about my best car buying experience ever.

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well after all this waiting looks like I'm going back to square one. Apparently the railcar holding my truck was broken into on it's way from Dearborn to KC. Truck is totally trashed. Railroad said it was most likely a gang of hobos because they even left a note - "thanks for the f-shack, from Dirty Mike and the Boys". At least I should get Priority 1 on my next order!

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
Well after all this waiting looks like I'm going back to square one. Apparently the railcar holding my truck was broken into on it's way from Dearborn to KC. Truck is totally trashed. Railroad said it was most likely a gang of hobos because they even left a note - "thanks for the f-shack, from Dirty Mike and the Boys". At least I should get Priority 1 on my next order!
I am really scared to ask but how did you get this information since i think we were both close to the same schedule?
Sponsored