2023 F150 Lariat, 3.5L PB, BAP, Max Trailer Tow

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Yep, I got 0% for 36 months from Ford just this week.....
Interesting. I ordered about two weeks after you and picked up a litte over a week ago. No 0%.

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
Interesting. I ordered about two weeks after you and picked up a litte over a week ago. No 0%.
Interesting. Wonder why? I have heard some finance options are dependent on where you live- don't know if that's true or not. I'm in Ohio.

OP
OP
Bill_R

Bill_R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-250 Lariat; 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Contracting Officer
Interesting. Wonder why? I have heard some finance options are dependent on where you live- don't know if that's true or not. I'm in Ohio.
In my zip code (Missouri) they are offering 0% for 36 months + $1,000 customer cash + $750 bonus cash If you take delivery by 3 April. However, this is for XLT trims only.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
@nomarhits400
Were you able to pick your truck up yesterday? And what do you think of it, if you were?

Still no word from Granger about mine other than "someone from finance will be reaching out to you to finalize your details". At this point I can't get it until the first week of April, so no big deal. I just thought they'd want to move these trucks off the lot ASAP.

Sponsored

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
@nomarhits400
Were you able to pick your truck up yesterday? And what do you think of it, if you were?

Still no word from Granger about mine other than "someone from finance will be reaching out to you to finalize your details". At this point I can't get it until the first week of April, so no big deal. I just thought they'd want to move these trucks off the lot ASAP.

Yep- got home late last night...Drive went well -and the truck looked great. I stopped by the lot Sunday afternoon with a buddy and we were looking for your truck- but I didn't see it. Take that with a grain of salt though- cause they have a TON of Vehicles crammed onto that lot and I could have missed it.

The only Platinum I saw was a gray BAP- does your's have BAP?

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Yep- got home late last night...Drive went well -and the truck looked great. I stopped by the lot Sunday afternoon with a buddy and we were looking for your truck- but I didn't see it. Take that with a grain of salt though- cause they have a TON of Vehicles crammed onto that lot and I could have missed it.

The only Platinum I saw was a gray BAP- does your's have BAP?
Good to hear you got yours! No BAP here. I'm a little curious because they haven't reached out. But the tracker shows it's there and Savannah said it's there. I'm sure they want to sell as fast as they come in, so I'm not too worried. I'm hoping I hear from Finance today to finish the steps up. If not, I'll reach out to them tomorrow. Enjoy your new ride!

phil1ben

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1949 F-1, Land Rover LR4, Volvo C-30, 2007 F-150
Mine (Supercrew Lariat w/502A) shows shipped 3/10 with a delivery of 3/17-3/30 in New Jersey. Live in PA but bought in NJ. Curious to see what the Aventine Gray w/Baja Tan looks like on the truck. Have not seen one yet other than in pictures on the net. Dealer installing bedliner and soft top.
Today cleaning out the old truck (2007 Lariat Supercrew 190,000 miles bought new) to see what the dealer will give on a trade. My over/under is $6,000.00. Old truck in excellent condition except for corner cab rust which is a design defect on trucks of that vintage. Runs great. Decided to trade for new because things were breaking down--new starter, alternator etc.....16 years was a good run.

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
Mine is still sitting somewhere. It is supposed to be delivered between 16-22 but nothing has moved. I don't think i will get any further emails from Grainger until it shows up there. I am complete through step 6.

OP
OP
Bill_R

Bill_R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contracting Officer
Today was the first time I have dealt with Granger Ford and I have to say, they are way more responsive than my local dealer. I submitted an inquiry for an F-250 order and Granger already sent me the quote. I have yet to hear from my local dealer who said last week, they can't submit any Super Duty orders for whatever reason but that was before Job 2 opened up for orders. I'm having a hard time on taking delivery of an F-150 King Ranch when several of the options that make it a King Ranch have been deleted by Ford and I question what that does to its resale value. Plus, I am beginning to think it was a mistake not getting the 2KW Pro Power. Not a lot of power, but better than the 400 watt it comes with.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bill_R

Bill_R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contracting Officer
Is everyone purchasing their extended warranty? Is it worth it?
I plan on keeping the truck for a while so I will. With all these electronics in these trucks, the extended warranty may end up paying for itself. If you're not going to keep the truck past the factory warranty, then it's obviously not worth it.

scho7623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PowerBoost
I plan on keeping the truck for a while so I will. With all these electronics in these trucks, the extended warranty may end up paying for itself. If you're not going to keep the truck past the factory warranty, then it's obviously not worth it.
Is 3 year/36K miles the factory warranty bumper to bumper?

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
I plan on having this truck for a while. There are to many bells and whistles these days not to if you plan on keeping it.

OP
OP
Bill_R

Bill_R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contracting Officer
Is 3 year/36K miles the factory warranty bumper to bumper?
Yes, bumper to bumper is 3 year/36,000 miles and power train is 5 year/60,000 miles for MY2023.
Sponsored