02/13/2023 - Build Week

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 King Ranch Powerboost SuperCrew 6.5'
I would have liked to have the King Ranch tailgate applique but didn't want all the chrome that came with it so I will settle for the small KR badge.

The only regret I have is that I didn't get the propower. I tried to switch over to a Super Duty last week but apparently the order banks where only open for about a month before they were sold out!
Yeah, all that chrome was too much for me too. I really like the look of the stone gray bumpers too. Seems to fit the two tone theme better.

Wow, one month? That's wild. I had no idea Super Dutys were in such high demand.
Sponsored

cmaple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum
My truck just changed to "Built". How are the shipping estimates? About a month?

OP
OP
Bill_R

Bill_R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-250 Lariat; 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Contracting Officer
My truck just changed to "Built". How are the shipping estimates? About a month?
My ETA is 2-Apr which will be about 3 weeks from the built date. It’s still sitting at the plant in Dearborn.

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine switched to Built on 3/9 with a 4/1-7 delivery ETA to Granger. But like Bill's it's still sitting in Dearborn last I checked.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
I woke up to some surprising news this morning...
This would be an entire week earlier than my ETA if true. I may have to make some new plans for next week.
Ford F-150 02/13/2023 - Build Week Capture.PNG

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bill_R

Bill_R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-250 Lariat; 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Contracting Officer
This would be an entire week earlier than my ETA if true. I may have to make some new plans for next week.
Capture.PNG
Not bad. Less than 90 days from order to delivery!

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Capture.PNG
Wow, only 10 days from shipped to final prep? That's awesome.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Not bad. Less than 90 days from order to delivery!
I'm still surprised. I need to hear it from Granger before I really believe it. If it's true, it doesn't leave much confidence in the Vin View information. Just 3 days ago Granger said they showed it was still awaiting shipment. But the Ford tracker kept showing more recent updates. 🤷‍♂️

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
I'm still surprised. I need to hear it from Granger before I really believe it. If it's true, it doesn't leave much confidence in the Vin View information. Just 3 days ago Granger said they showed it was still awaiting shipment. But the Ford tracker kept showing more recent updates. 🤷‍♂️
What color is yours- I am picking up my '23 Rapid Red Powerboost 502A on Monday- I'll keep an eye out for it!

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
What color is yours- I am picking up my '23 Rapid Red Powerboost 502A on Monday- I'll keep an eye out for it!
Ha! Thanks, it's Antimatter Blue. I guess I'm deep down inside hoping mine might be ready for pickup on Monday too. I emailed to ask what the next steps are (as I haven't even finished Step 5 of 8 with the financing department yet). We'll see how it goes. If I can't get it Monday, I have to wait until April.

Sponsored

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Has anybody asked about Sunday pickups at Granger? I'll wait to bug Chip once they tell my truck is in but I'm hoping I can do that.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Has anybody asked about Sunday pickups at Granger? I'll wait to bug Chip once they tell my truck is in but I'm hoping I can do that.
The email I just got from them says they do deliveries M-F from 9am-4pm. Their website says they are closed on Sundays...

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
Ha! Thanks, it's Antimatter Blue. I guess I'm deep down inside hoping mine might be ready for pickup on Monday too. I emailed to ask what the next steps are (as I haven't even finished Step 5 of 8 with the financing department yet). We'll see how it goes. If I can't get it Monday, I have to wait until April.
LOL. Well, here's hoping- I know they turned my PDI around in less than 24 hours so there's still time. We'll be driving up Sunday to pick up Monday at 9 am to make the 9.5 drive home!

There can't be too many Antimatter PB Platty's floating around up there- so I'll keep an eye out!

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
The email I just got from them says they do deliveries M-F from 9am-4pm. Their website says they are closed on Sundays...
I do think they occasionally do deliveries the first half of the day on Saturday's as well- but not sure what circumstances dictate them sharing that info....

cmaple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum
just got an email this morning with an update, delivery to Granger on week of April 5th. This is a lot quicker than I expected. When I placed my order back in December I didn’t expect to be at this point until June.
Sponsored