Sponsored

02/13/2023 - Build Week

scho7623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PowerBoost
Now that we are getting closer to take delivery, does anyone know if there will be any rebates/promotions/discounts we can take advantage of?
Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Now that we are getting closer to take delivery, does anyone know if there will be any rebates/promotions/discounts we can take advantage of?
Hey, you're just up the road from me!

Where did you order from? Granger reached out to me this week with a printout of all the incentives I'm entitled to. It lists both the current rebates and special financing, and the snapshot from the date I placed my order. Your dealer should be able to do the same.

Also, if you haven't already, there may be time to join the Washington Farmers Bureau. It costs $20 and you'll be able to get a $500 rebate on a new F-150 after about 30 days. I sent my certificate into Granger and she was able to stack it on top of the $500 special order rebate that was listed for me.

scho7623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey, you're just up the road from me!

Where did you order from? Granger reached out to me this week with a printout of all the incentives I'm entitled to. It lists both the current rebates and special financing, and the snapshot from the date I placed my order. Your dealer should be able to do the same.

Also, if you haven't already, there may be time to join the Washington Farmers Bureau. It costs $20 and you'll be able to get a $500 rebate on a new F-150 after about 30 days. I sent my certificate into Granger and she was able to stack it on top of the $500 special order rebate that was listed for me.
Hey! Glad to meet another Washingtonian! I also ordered from Granger on 1/5. About the Washington Farmers Bureau, can anyone sign up for it and get that sweet $500 rebate? What was the $500 special order rebate for you? So are you getting $1000 rebate in total?

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Hey! Glad to meet another Washingtonian! I also ordered from Granger on 1/5. About the Washington Farmers Bureau, can anyone sign up for it and get that sweet $500 rebate? What was the $500 special order rebate for you? So are you getting $1000 rebate in total?
Anyone can sign up. I just Googled Washington Farm Bureau and signed up to become a member online (https://wsfb.com/). Then a few days later got a welcome packet with my membership number. They say after 30 days you can sign up with Ford to get the rebate (https://wsfb.com/benefit/ford), but I believe mine worked a few days short of the 30.

The $500 special order rebate is for anyone who special ordered a truck, I believe. Granger should be reaching out to you with an 8 step process to complete the purchase. I think Step 2 they send you an incentives sheet that lays out what you're eligible for.

So yes, $500 Special order rebate + $500 Farm Bureau rebate totals $1,000 she said.

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 King Ranch Powerboost SuperCrew 6.5'
Anyone can sign up. I just Googled Washington Farm Bureau and signed up to become a member online (https://wsfb.com/). Then a few days later got a welcome packet with my membership number. They say after 30 days you can sign up with Ford to get the rebate (https://wsfb.com/benefit/ford), but I believe mine worked a few days short of the 30.

The $500 special order rebate is for anyone who special ordered a truck, I believe. Granger should be reaching out to you with an 8 step process to complete the purchase. I think Step 2 they send you an incentives sheet that lays out what you're eligible for.

So yes, $500 Special order rebate + $500 Farm Bureau rebate totals $1,000 she said.
Thanks! I just joined the Iowa Farm Bureau for the same rebate.

Sponsored

scho7623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Thanks. I tried to submit the application, but it keeps saying I need to refresh and try again... I sent them an email. We will see what happens... But thanks this is a great tip!

phil1ben

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1949 F-1, Land Rover LR4, Volvo C-30, 2007 F-150
The website today was updated to show built 3/9 and shipped with a green dot 3/10. I expect I am 10-14 days away. Going to have the dealer install a bedliner and soft tonneau roll-up top. Bought the hardtop for my 2007 F-150 and it deteriorated within three years. The soft top looks like new after 7 years and is easier to use.

On a separate note does anyone know if the bed extender from my 2007 Lariat will fit on the 2023 Lariat? Thank you.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
So, even though I received a "Your truck has shipped" email on Tuesday, Granger confirmed it hasn't officially shipped yet. It's still Awaiting Shipment in Flat Rock, MI with an ETA of 3/21-3/27. The tracker still indicates Shipped with a 3/5 date underneath. No idea where that date comes from since it's not listed anywhere on the VIN Visibility Report Granger sent me just now...

1678389985671.png

1678390011792.png
Apparently, the tracker might in fact be a little more reliable than the dealers' VinView. Granger sent me this a few days ago showing no movement since 2/27. I inquired with Ford Chat today, and they told me my truck does show: In Transit - Shipped Convoy #2637853 (Vehi-ship LLC). That status was as of 3/5 she said. I've read Vehi-Ship is used in Dearborn to transport trucks to any number of rail yards, so I'm pretty sure they're not shipping Convoy all the way to Granger.

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
Apparently, the tracker might in fact be a little more reliable than the dealers' VinView. Granger sent me this a few days ago showing no movement since 2/27. I inquired with Ford Chat today, and they told me my truck does show: In Transit - Shipped Convoy #2637853 (Vehi-ship LLC). That status was as of 3/5 she said. I've read Vehi-Ship is used in Dearborn to transport trucks to any number of rail yards, so I'm pretty sure they're not shipping Convoy all the way to Granger.
Most likely rail- Norfolk Southern or similar. Mine took 4-5 days once the trip started, sat in KC at the Voltz rail yard for a week or so and then made the 3 hour trip to Granger on a truck from there.

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
What is your arrival date at dealer ship? Mine is 3/16 through 3/22. I figure it should be moving this week.

Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
What is your arrival date at dealer ship? Mine is 3/16 through 3/22. I figure it should be moving this week.
3/21-3/27. My truck sat in Flat Rock for about 10 days before getting the Built status. Not sure what that was about. I must be just behind yours...

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Most likely rail- Norfolk Southern or similar. Mine took 4-5 days once the trip started, sat in KC at the Voltz rail yard for a week or so and then made the 3 hour trip to Granger on a truck from there.
That's good to know, thanks. I had heard the Voltz yard was a delay threat for sure. I can't get to Iowa to pick up until the first week of April, so I'm hoping delivery happens some time in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
That's good to know, thanks. I had heard the Voltz yard was a delay threat for sure. I can't get to Iowa to pick up until the first week of April, so I'm hoping delivery happens some time in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
I’ll think you should be in good shape for that- times seem to have gotten better this year (famous last words, right?). But most orders that I’ve tracked from Dearborn headed to Granger didn’t sit in KC longer than 2 weeks. If you can get on that train out of town, it seems like 3-4 weeks from there is the sweet spot 90% off the time.

Good luck!

scho7623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was just checking my FordPass app for my truck, and it's showing it already racked up 69 miles on odometer. Is this expected? I hope they are not using my truck to get around their lot :LOL:

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
I was just checking my FordPass app for my truck, and it's showing it already racked up 69 miles on odometer. Is this expected? I hope they are not using my truck to get around their lot :LOL:
How can you tell that? Did you get it activated?
Sponsored