02/13/2023 - Build Week

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 King Ranch Powerboost SuperCrew 6.5'
I guess I should post a picture of mine. Great experience at delivery with Granger. In and out in 10 minutes max. They are awesome!
20230406_110730.jpg
Very nice. Love that Antimatter Blue!
Sponsored

scho7623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PowerBoost
I guess I should post a picture of mine. Great experience at delivery with Granger. In and out in 10 minutes max. They are awesome!
20230406_110730.jpg
Congrats! I'm also flying next week to Granger to pick up my truck. I'm also departing from SEATAC :D It will be red eye and layover in Denver. I'll have to figure out if I can sleep over in Denver airport.

How was your delivery experience? Did you test drive? Did you have a list of checklist items for inspection? I need to do my homework and be ready for the delivery.

Deck75

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
There's a lot of trucks here. But I think it might be this one? Tow mirrors?
20230406_110745.jpg

20230406_110753.jpg
Thanks for the photo. I don't think that's mine unless they threw in an FX4 package for free :LOL:. Otherwise, yeah I did get the tow mirrors and the color and trim are right.

Deck75

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
20230406_110730.jpg
With all those trucks if they took more than 10 minutes, they would have to be open 24 hours to execute all the deliveries. Your truck looks fantastic. Best of luck with it.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Congrats! I'm also flying next week to Granger to pick up my truck. I'm also departing from SEATAC :D It will be red eye and layover in Denver. I'll have to figure out if I can sleep over in Denver airport.

How was your delivery experience? Did you test drive? Did you have a list of checklist items for inspection? I need to do my homework and be ready for the delivery.
Honestly, I didn't go over the truck with a fine tooth comb at Granger. I spent about 5 minutes inspecting it, started it up, that was about it. I figured I already owned it, and there was no way I was not driving it home that day unless it basically didn't run. 😂

But now that I'm home and have looked it over more, the truck is awesome. No problems or blemishes I can find. The undercarriage is rust free, everything works and it made the 1,800 mile trip home flawlessly.

The Powerboost performs just as good as my 2021 did. Averaged 22.2 mpg from Granger, Iowa to Tacoma, WA, and that includes several mountain passes. I didn't do 80mph through Montana, though. I capped my speeds at 70-75. A few segments I'd kept it to 65 (when the speed limit was 65), and was getting over 25mpg on the trip computer. This was one of the longer segments from Rapid City, SD to Butte, MT. There's some idle time in there for lunch and coffee stops...
Ford F-150 02/13/2023 - Build Week 20230407_200931

Sponsored

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sounds like a perfect engine break in run @Aaron34 ! Glad to hear you didn't have all the rust issues I see from other posters about new trucks sometimes. I'm expecting my truck to arrive at Granger this week. Tracker updated to 4/8 - 21 arrival window today. You ended up getting the Farm Bureau rebate right? I sent Granger mine yesterday.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Sounds like a perfect engine break in run @Aaron34 ! Glad to hear you didn't have all the rust issues I see from other posters about new trucks sometimes. I'm expecting my truck to arrive at Granger this week. Tracker updated to 4/8 - 21 arrival window today. You ended up getting the Farm Bureau rebate right? I sent Granger mine yesterday.
Yup, that Farm Bureau rebate is the easiest $480 I've ever made. :LOL: Hope your delivery goes well!

OP
OP
Bill_R

Bill_R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-250 Lariat; 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Contracting Officer
The window sticker for my Super Duty arrived and much to my surprise, there were no removals/deletes! Maybe it's the lower volume of SD sales that keeps them from removing commodities like heated steering wheels and the advanced security pack. I think the higher trims are also getting the multi-contour seats.

Anyways, could one of you Granger customers give me the laydown on their 8-step process and how many days prior to delivery when each step should occur, please?

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
I think it was about 1.5 weeks in total. It started when the tracker showed green circle for ship. It was a couple of days in-between emails.

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think it was about 1.5 weeks in total. It started when the tracker showed green circle for ship. It was a couple of days in-between emails.
Did your truck arrive then?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bill_R

Bill_R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-250 Lariat; 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Contracting Officer
Did your truck arrive then?
The F-150 arrived and I told the dealer (not Granger) I wasn’t taking it and they gave my deposit back with no problems. The F-250 goes into production next week and I ordered that one through Granger.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
The window sticker for my Super Duty arrived and much to my surprise, there were no removals/deletes! Maybe it's the lower volume of SD sales that keeps them from removing commodities like heated steering wheels and the advanced security pack. I think the higher trims are also getting the multi-contour seats.

Anyways, could one of you Granger customers give me the laydown on their 8-step process and how many days prior to delivery when each step should occur, please?
Glad to hear you're getting a truck with no deletes! I wish the F150's would come like that.

As FTMS mentioned, once the truck showed shipped, Granger reached out with all the details on how the 8 step process works. I got through step 4 before the truck showed up (early) at Granger. At that point, once they were finished with the PDI, finance reached out to me and we completed the rest of the process over the phone.

Super efficient way of doing things. They got it dialed in.

Good luck with the new truck! Hope it ships quick!

Ry55

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Talked to Chip today and he said they expect my truck to arrive by the 20th. Ford emailed with a window of 4/11-17 so all signs point to soon!
Sponsored