01/24/2022 Build Week

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
Just wondering if anyone else is stuck without a "truck built" date. I'm still at ETA of 5/1/2022.
Mine is still showing as "In Production" 1/26/2022. No built indication or built date.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Just wondering if anyone else is stuck without a "truck built" date. I'm still at ETA of 5/1/2022.
My Chapman order is same as you - no Truck Built date and ETA still 5/1. The Koons order also doesn't have a Truck Built date, but the new ETA is now 2/12, one week earlier than the original.

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My Chapman order is same as you - no Truck Built date and ETA still 5/1. The Koons order also doesn't have a Truck Built date, but the new ETA is now 2/12, one week earlier than the original.
Okay - My Chapman order just updated on the Ford tracker with a new delivery ETA of 2/15 - six days earlier than the original ETA of 1/21 before it was changed to 5/1. The New Vehicle Guide button has not yet populated above the Owner Registration button - but it's progress for sure!!

Edit: Forgot to mention my window sticker date now shows as today 1/28 from the original 1/19 date.

Funke5.0

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f150
Occupation
Construction
All mine shows is in production and no eta, my blend date it today. However I just noticed my window sticker date changed to today.

blingiding

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Is there anyone that is stuck "In Production" for more than 3 days past your Blend Date?
Yup, still showing "In Production" 1/24/22. Blend date was 1/24/22. But I suspect that there's a disconnect somewhere because many folks from other weeks have said that the tracker stopped updating and their trucks were delivered while still indicating "In Production."

Sponsored

Jimbo@007it

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Same here …. Blend date of 1-24. Mine still says in production and delivery day TBD

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
My ETA finally updated to 2/13/2022. The date at the bottom of the window sticker changed to 1/27/2022. I believe this may indicate the final build date.

Last edited:

blingiding

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Was somehow able to register with United Road and can now see all the shipments to my dealership. It think this means that my truck has already been shipped to Nashville and is waiting to be put on a Convoy to Memphis?

Capture3.PNG
FYI, palsapp is worthless. I inputed some VINs from trucks that are already on the lot at my local dealer and the info was the same as it was for my truck. If you really want fidelity, use United Road. After inputting your VIN, you should be able to register your email and have it automatically affiliate with your dealer. My truck is on my dealer's webpage and it says "This vehicle is in transit." I tested some of the other VINs that say the same thing, and it seems that all in-transit vehicles en route to my dealer are in Nashville right now.

bgator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Yup, still showing "In Production" 1/24/22. Blend date was 1/24/22. But I suspect that there's a disconnect somewhere because many folks from other weeks have said that the tracker stopped updating and their trucks were delivered while still indicating "In Production."
After checking this morning and seeing an in production date and estimated delivery date, the tracker is back to only showing in production for my truck with no dates.

What I saw this morning was probably accurate, but based on my experience and everything I'm reading in this thread, it doesn't seem like it's a good source of up to date info.

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
After checking this morning and seeing an in production date and estimated delivery date, the tracker is back to only showing in production for my truck with no dates.

What I saw this morning was probably accurate, but based on my experience and everything I'm reading in this thread, it doesn't seem like it's a good source of up to date info.
Same thing kind of thing happened to me over the last couple of days. Today right after it changed the ETA to 2/15, it reverted back to 5/1. My last check shows 2/15 again. Wonder if my phone keeps some info in cache?

Last edited:

Sponsored

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Raptor, 2022 Lariat on order
Good news on the mid-Feb delivery ETA! Time to update our spreadsheet.

I'd have to look for it, but I thought I read that 1/27 was the deadline for dealers to submit Job 1 balance-out orders, which are then being scheduled for production in late March. Will see if I can find it. It's usually posted on the blue oval forum. I wonder if the Friday thing applies anymore since they run shifts seven days a week.
The guy on blue oval that seems to know what he's talking about on the subject commented that anything built after 1/27 would be done to Job #2 specs. No idea if that's true or not or, if it's true, even means anything that would be noticeable. He mentions that the order guide should note any differences in the Job 1 and Job 2 builds.

Update: I was able to track down the Job 2 order guide over there and it appears there are no updates.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The guy on blue oval that seems to know what he's talking about on the subject commented that anything built after 1/27 would be done to Job #2 specs. No idea if that's true or not or, if it's true, even means anything that would be noticeable. He mentions that the order guide should note any differences in the Job 1 and Job 2 builds.

Update: I was able to track down the Job 2 order guide over there and it appears there are no updates.
Thanks for the follow-up- I haven't had time today get on that forum. Yes, he's very reliable and informative with the info he posts. So, it looks like we're the last of the 2022 Job 1 trucks.

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow

What I read was that builds on any orders after 1/27 would be Job 2:

"Final 22MY F-150 Job #1 orders are due on Thursday, January 27. Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, January 27."

I guess it is somewhat open to interpretation.

Given that Kansas City has only been building '22 MY for a little over a month and Dearborn a little over 2 months, seems premature to end Job1. But, if they are building out the orders through the 27th, they have another 3 months of production ahead for Job 1 which seems more reasonable.

Last edited:

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Has anyone seen the newest 2022 Ford F150 commercial offering: "0% interest for 36 mths + $1,000 Bonus Cash plus build and order your own and get an extra $1,000." ?? I recorded it for my trip to the dealer tomorrow.
Sponsored