First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 explorer 2014 ram 2022 F 150 lariat ordered
Occupation
Industrial communication sales
Same thing on my Chapman order. Last night the status was Order Confirmed and now it shows as In Production. You're right about the sticker link not showing anything yet. I'm going to try a different direct link for window stickers. I think they'll probably show late night or tomorrow.

It almost seems real now!! ?
Carful not to get your expectations to high now we could all be kicked back a month as well

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
Same thing on my Chapman order. Last night the status was Order Confirmed and now it shows as In Production. You're right about the sticker link not showing anything yet. I'm going to try a different direct link for window stickers. I think they'll probably show late night or tomorrow.

It almost seems real now!! ?
Mine is also now showing as "In Production". Kind of nice being able to see positive activity on the order. Also the same story on window sticker, not available yet.

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
The window sticker for my Chapman order just populated. Blend Date of next Tuesday 1/25!!

I think there will be a lot of info to input in the tracker by tomorrow morning and the rest of this week as window stickers become available.

By the way, mine still didn't show through the Ford tracker. Copy and paste the following link into a browser and add your VIN at the end:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

PGPowerboost

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Occupation
Financial Professional
The window sticker for my Chapman order just populated. Blend Date of next Tuesday 1/25!!

I think there will be a lot of info to input in the tracker by tomorrow morning and the rest of this week as window stickers become available.

By the way, mine still didn't show through the Ford tracker. Copy and paste the following link into a browser and add your VIN at the end:

I hate you. Jk.

So jealous right now.

Sponsored

Dan66

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I hate you. Jk.

So jealous right now.
Yup window sticker is there now
not seeing BAP listed ? If that’s the case then it’s not my truck but it does say black interior so we will see

Last edited:

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

Thanks for the tip. I just got mine too!!

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow

Mine is also populated, blend date is showing 01/26/22 which which aligns with what I had previously been told was start date.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I hate you. Jk.

So jealous right now.
Don't worry ?, be happy ?!

With a scheduled build date of 1/26, yours could show up later tonight or tomorrow.

OP
OP
RalpL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
First Canadian window sticker I've ever seen. Did a double-take at the EPA info! Then I realized it's liters per 100 kms. Interesting it's converted to 28 mpg, which ours show 25 mpg.

Did another double-take at the MSRP until I realized it's in Canadian dollars.

I see you have the Sport Package - are you sure you actually ordered BAP? You can take your Preview Order and compare it to the options area of the sticker. Should read the same and even be in the same order.

Last edited:

Dan66

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
First Canadian window sticker I've ever seen. Did a double-take at the EPA info! Then I realized it's liters per 100 kms. Interesting it's converted to 28 mpg, which ours show 25 mpg.

I see you have the Sport Package - are you sure you actually ordeted BAP? You can take your Preview Order and compare it to the options area of the sticker. Should read the same and even be in the same order.
Oh Ya I ordered BAP to get rid of the Red Brown Dash and doors !
so If this thing has a Black Dash and doors were all good I can live with the rest

Dan66

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Yes Canadian MPG because we use Imperial Gallon Not US that's the reason

yes the Sinking Loonie LOL

I see you have the Sport Package - are you sure you actually ordered BAP? You can take your Preview Order and compare it to the options area of the sticker. Should read the same and even be in the same order.

I have been looking for that I will find it but I was very clear I do not want that Dash
I know some folks like it and I will hear its not that bad in person but MY truck does not have it
they new that and went over it with me because the order form had it they said the BAP would fix it
so no doubt it was on there , I suspect they removed it to get this order rolling ! but I am not sure.
I am Hoping it shows up and it is just as I ordered ! so fingers crossed
Sponsored