First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
I'm not sure if it means anything (other than maybe a ray of hope) but I saw a few folks in the 01/24 Build week notice they could access Sync on their ordered vehicle thru FordPass. So, I gave it a shot online (not the app)...added the VIN...waited for the site to find it...lo and behold...my Sync 4/4a is "up to date". Hopefully that means my new ride is about ready to travel to Virginia soon. (tracker still shows it "in production" and dealer still says projected for 2/10-16 delivery window).
All I see is a picture of a lightning still lol
Sponsored

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
I'm not sure if it means anything (other than maybe a ray of hope) but I saw a few folks in the 01/24 Build week notice they could access Sync on their ordered vehicle thru FordPass. So, I gave it a shot online (not the app)...added the VIN...waited for the site to find it...lo and behold...my Sync 4/4a is "up to date". Hopefully that means my new ride is about ready to travel to Virginia soon. (tracker still shows it "in production" and dealer still says projected for 2/10-16 delivery window).
How did you do it online? Link?

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
How did you do it online? Link?
I believe you hit the owner registration and once you put your vin in. You go to the sync updates tab should be another bar to put in vin. It’ll say it’s synced in green or something. Pretty cool hopefully it’ll mean it’s actually built.

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Yes, it works!! Your SYNC system (SYNC4 v4.0.21297) is up to date. It was updated on 01/25/2022.

https://help.ford.com/update-sync/?vin=

Sponsored

joaks01

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F'150 Lariat
Yep, mine showing Sync up to date as well and the "Activate Vehicle" button is showing in the app. Also noticed my expected delivery date moved up a day this morning. We'll take it!

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Yep, mine showing Sync up to date as well and the "Activate Vehicle" button is showing in the app. Also noticed my expected delivery date moved up a day this morning. We'll take it!
Mine says sync up to date (updated 1/19) it says. No activate button for me on ford app. Still holding strong at the 2/14 eta

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
For united road I joined under my dealer. That’s how I am able to see stuff. I can try your dealers if it lets me
Koons Woodbridge Ford

Sponsored

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
See something new to see. New vehicle guide under window sticker tab on our trackers. Something extra to see and do while we wait patiently

Mike G-Man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost, 1969 Mustang 428CJ
Occupation
Fed
Mine says sync up to date (updated 1/19) it says. No activate button for me on ford app. Still holding strong at the 2/14 eta
Where are you guys seeing this in the FordPass app? I'm not seeing a Sync feature anywhere
Sponsored