First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost, 1969 Mustang 428CJ
Occupation
Fed
My window sticker just updated as well, was 1/20 (also the blend date) and is now 1/27. I hope that means something positive instead of just a weekly document update.
Sponsored

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
I haven't called anyone yet as my sticker and status haven't changed (still in production, delivery 2/16). Interesting was I tracked my Vin on United Road and it shows a load number, Vin and the correct name of my dealer as destination. "Order ID" was blank. On palsapp I had "null" for destination and "pending" for status. No idea the difference.
What's the link to search Vin on United Road?

lowgigs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Sales
Tracker is back up for me. Stating 3/8 estimated delivery

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
For any updates for the sheet, remind me Sunday evening to fill out the new information. I won’t be of use of a computer until then

Sponsored

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
Nothing's changed for me on the tracker... Window sticker the same..still showing in production (1/22) with same "estimated" delivery date of 2/16.

Sponsored

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
For united road I joined under my dealer. That’s how I am able to see stuff. I can try your dealers if it lets me

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
I'm not sure if it means anything (other than maybe a ray of hope) but I saw a few folks in the 01/24 Build week notice they could access Sync on their ordered vehicle thru FordPass. So, I gave it a shot online (not the app)...added the VIN...waited for the site to find it...lo and behold...my Sync 4/4a is "up to date". Hopefully that means my new ride is about ready to travel to Virginia soon. (tracker still shows it "in production" and dealer still says projected for 2/10-16 delivery window).

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
I'm not sure if it means anything (other than maybe a ray of hope) but I saw a few folks in the 01/24 Build week notice they could access Sync on their ordered vehicle thru FordPass. So, I gave it a shot online (not the app)...added the VIN...waited for the site to find it...lo and behold...my Sync 4/4a is "up to date". Hopefully that means my new ride is about ready to travel to Virginia soon. (tracker still shows it "in production" and dealer still says projected for 2/10-16 delivery window).
Who’s your dealer?