Sponsored

01/10/22 Build Week Club

Eliteforc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Tremor
Not overly exciting information for most, but my 754 modules just populated overnight. First bit of activity I’ve seen since my January blend date; I’ll take it.
I just checked on mine and they populated for me as well! Activate vehicle is showing on my Ford pass as well. This is great news!
Sponsored

BCM

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Occupation
Retired
I just checked on mine and they populated for me as well! Activate vehicle is showing on my Ford pass as well. This is great news!
Ditto here, FordPass activation followed modules earlier this afternoon.

Last edited:

FLPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a
Showing built and have the activate button now as well. Trying not to get too excited until this thing is in my driveway.

Mainah

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F350 6.7, 2022 F150 XLT on order
Occupation
Manufacturing
I’ve been checking United road daily since I got shipped notice and my truck made it to the Mass. ramp today! Shipped 6/16 so took 10 days to go from KC to MA. All that’s left is a 2 hour truck ride to the dealership!

Viper

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, 2022 F-150 Limited Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher for the Military
YOu can track your trucks movements?
If so please say how.

Sponsored

Electron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 2.7 Lariat (production?, chips? …)
My tracker updated today to Awaiting Shipment. Can’t believe it. My Activate was enabled back in February, together with the 754 modules...
Some movement finally.

Mainah

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F350 6.7, 2022 F150 XLT on order
Occupation
Manufacturing
YOu can track your trucks movements?
If so please say how.
If your truck is being shipped by rail then truck you can sign up for an account on United Road and select your dealer as your affiliate, you can see all incoming vehicles as they show up at the rail yard and wait to be trucked to the time dealership. You can also search by vin and that will tell you if it’s goin to be shipped by them, it will just say inactive for the status.

Last edited:

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
My tracker updated today to Awaiting Shipment. Can’t believe it. My Activate was enabled back in February, together with the 754 modules...
Some movement finally.
I hope yours moves quickly. Mine has been modules and FordPass activation done since 1/26 and "Built and awaiting shipment" since then.

Viper

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, 2022 F-150 Limited Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher for the Military
If your truck is being shipped by rail you can sign up for an account on United Road and select your dealer as your affiliate, you can see all incoming vehicles as they show up at the rail yard and wait to be trucked to the time dealership. You can also search by vin and that will tell you if it’s goin to be shipped by them, it will just say inactive for the status.
I misread your post thinking you could somehow follow a shipment by convoy. I read about the rail

Electron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 2.7 Lariat (production?, chips? …)
I hope yours moves quickly. Mine has been modules and FordPass activation done since 1/26 and "Built and awaiting shipment" since then.
Thank you. It may still be stuck in the parking purgatory. But good to see that something is happening after 5 months…

Sponsored

BCM

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Occupation
Retired
My truck was finally built (completed) on June 25th. Estimated delivery to dealership is July 19th through the 25th. Guess we’ll see what happens. Good luck to all of us!

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Not overly exciting information for most, but my 754 modules just populated overnight. First bit of activity I’ve seen since my January blend date; I’ll take it.
Ford is pretty fucked up. I ordered in January, March build, chip hold for 754's. I got mine before you. That's insane. Im not complaining about my end, but how the hell Ford prioritizes chip allocation is nuts. Hopefully you ship soon.
Sponsored