Sponsored

01/10/22 Build Week Club

Bigguy214

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 f150
Mine has been saying built and then the email I got from ford says won’t be delivered until 2/28.It says they want me to be completely satisfied so it will take longer lol.Mines coming from KC.Also mines has been on my dealers website as in stock for over a month.

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2038 F150 XLT (ordered in 2021)
Last edited:

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
So what is everyone getting in terms of accessories? This is what I got so far.

Short antenna
Obd2 cable for FORSCAN
BAK Mx4 tonneau cover
Husky x-Act front and back floor liners
LED replacement bulbs for the license plate

And eventually the ford tailgate extender.

Already ordered the following, just waiting on the truck:

The Untenna - the stubby antena reception sucked so I just said go no antenna basically. I installed it on my 2015 while I wait love the look but it really is zero radio reception.

An ODB2 cable as the one I used for my 2015 is serial port so figured it was time to go USB

BAK - MX4 - caught a black friday deal so went ahead and ordered.

Wife did front Weathertech's and a $200 gift card for LineX as Xmas presents.

Think I will do the bed divider w/ my Ford Pass points on purchase day. Want to put it on the front box link points to keep stuff like gas cans between the front of the bed and the divider.

Debating ceramic coating, have a quote, we will see. I enjoy washing and waxing the truck so may just stick with that.

Can you link to the LED bulbs for the license plate?

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
I think some people were having some length of time before their pass points were showing up. Like 30 days maybe but others not so long.

Sponsored

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I think some people were having some length of time before their pass points were showing up. Like 30 days maybe but others not so long.
Cool I dont have anything else to use them on, I have waited this long for the truck I can wait for the points lol.

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Depending on when they come in I was thinking I would lump them in on an extended service plan.
I believe it was the ziegler site that said you can use your points towards one. So I figure even it is just a small amount, In my mind ford will have helped pay for it. Especially since the prices went up the first part of the month.

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Depending on when they come in I was thinking I would lump them in on an extended service plan.
I believe it was the ziegler site that said you can use your points towards one. So I figure even it is just a small amount, In my mind ford will have helped pay for it. Especially since the prices went up the first part of the month.
Huh didnt know you could use them for an ESP I may do that.

But you shouldnt be paying the updated prices, it was my understaning that the updated MSRP's only impacted trucks ordered after mid Dec?

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Already ordered the following, just waiting on the truck:

The Untenna - the stubby antena reception sucked so I just said go no antenna basically. I installed it on my 2015 while I wait love the look but it really is zero radio reception.

An ODB2 cable as the one I used for my 2015 is serial port so figured it was time to go USB

BAK - MX4 - caught a black friday deal so went ahead and ordered.

Wife did front Weathertech's and a $200 gift card for LineX as Xmas presents.

Think I will do the bed divider w/ my Ford Pass points on purchase day. Want to put it on the front box link points to keep stuff like gas cans between the front of the bed and the divider.

Debating ceramic coating, have a quote, we will see. I enjoy washing and waxing the truck so may just stick with that.

Can you link to the LED bulbs for the license plate?
here ya go: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0186P1MUW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thats a nice list you got there. I forgot that I also ordered a glove box organizer and an OEM Kia mirror to get the garage door opener in my XLT. I'll edit my original post!

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Huh didnt know you could use them for an ESP I may do that.

But you shouldnt be paying the updated prices, it was my understaning that the updated MSRP's only impacted trucks ordered after mid Dec?
Updated prices on the extended service plans. I had gotten a quote from ziegler and then the esp prices went up. not a lot but some. You can't put the extended warranty on till you take possession and your warranty starts.

Sponsored

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Updated prices on the extended service plans. I had gotten a quote from ziegler and then the esp prices went up. not a lot but some. You can't put the extended warranty on till you take possession and your warranty starts.
Ahh that makes sense. Thanks!

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Does anything hang down on those bak covers? Like foam blocks that I see on some others?

I have a cooler that barely slides under a soft folder and I'm afraid it won't fit if anything hangs down below the bed sides.

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Does anything hang down on those bak covers? Like foam blocks that I see on some others?

I have a cooler that barely slides under a soft folder and I'm afraid it won't fit if anything hangs down below the bed sides.
I'm not sure but the BAK cover sits flush with the top of the bed so the under side of it may actually be lower than a soft folder.

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I'm not sure but the BAK cover sits flush with the top of the bed so the under side of it may actually be lower than a soft folder.
That's what I'm afraid of. Cooler is really handy for groceries in the summer. I don't drink anymore so it does actually get used for groceries. lol

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation