Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Fully Loaded Tremor (Ordered)
Occupation
Construction Manager
Hey guys,
So I checked the thread for the build week before us and those guys are getting their delivery ETA and shipped emails now. It looks like the delivery ETA is around a month after the build date and the shipped dates are 6-10 days after the build date. So that means we should start seeing shipped emails tomorrow through to Saturday and our delivery ETA’s should be Mid Feb.
getting excited!
Sponsored

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 XLT SC Sport - On Order - 2022 Lariat SC 4x4
Occupation
Business Owner
Here's a stumper for you, I did a search of inventory on build and price and found a similarly equipped truck 2021 says at reddick brown in tn. Window sticker has a date of yesterday and no blend date I can find. Does say special order but it's a blue window sticker.

The stumper is the stickers have identical government mileage because they are both 5.0 with 3.73 gear 4x4.

Except mine says My annual fuel cost for my 22 will be $1950 while the 21 has a annual cost of $2,250. Did the fuel get cheaper in 22? I didn't think so, wonder what causes this? Terrain? Do they take that into account? Tn vs Ia?
You need a hobby! :p

2022Tremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction Manager
Gents,
One of the guys in the build week before us just found out his truck was delivered today, it was 14 days from build to delivery…

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
Gents,
One of the guys in the build week before us just found out his truck was delivered today, it was 14 days from build to delivery…
How far was he from the factory?

Also depends on how many are heading the same way.

Sponsored

2022Tremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction Manager

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Here's a stumper for you, I did a search of inventory on build and price and found a similarly equipped truck 2021 says at reddick brown in tn. Window sticker has a date of yesterday and no blend date I can find. Does say special order but it's a blue window sticker.

The stumper is the stickers have identical government mileage because they are both 5.0 with 3.73 gear 4x4.

Except mine says My annual fuel cost for my 22 will be $1950 while the 21 has a annual cost of $2,250. Did the fuel get cheaper in 22? I didn't think so, wonder what causes this? Terrain? Do they take that into account? Tn vs Ia?
Don't know why, but EPA used $2.35 for the green window sticker and $2.70 for the blue sticker.

I have no clue why one sticker is blue and one is green, even though both are special order.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Dearborn to southern Ontario
Don't know how the pandemic affects motor traffic across the border, but southern Ontario is relative close to Dearborn.

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Don't know why, but EPA used $2.35 for the green window sticker and $2.70 for the blue sticker.

I have no clue why one sticker is blue and one is green, even though both are special order.
Inquiring minds want to know ...,.. doooodeeeeedoooodeeee

OP
OP
dwigit_99

dwigit_99

First Name
"Dwigit"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB Sport [built but not shipped]
Just checked the As-built site (https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/) and the BCE module is populated, but the PCM is not yet. Also saw my window sticker has an updated date at the bottom but couldn't see that anything changed on it. Making progress!

Sponsored

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Just checked the As-built site (https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/) and the BCE module is populated, but the PCM is not yet. Also saw my window sticker has an updated date at the bottom but couldn't see that anything changed on it. Making progress!
I noticed the same, my window sticker updated yesterday, but also could not see any changes. Odd. Guess anything is progress?

I dont think you will ever see anything populate into the PCM Module, I could be wrong but I think most people were seeing those blank even after the truck shipped.

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
The pallsapp showed mine in the gebaur off-site lot as of today. Whatever that means.

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
The pallsapp showed mine in the gebaur off-site lot as of today. Whatever that means.
Gebaur is an older airport South East of KC. Im guessing, but would assume they are staging trucks there. I know they were also using the Worlds of Fun Lot, which is an amusement park, also in KCMO.

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2038 F150 XLT (ordered in 2021)
My window sticker also updated today, but no changes on it and if its of any relief, my PCM modules don't show but my rep said my truck was marked as built last week.

I also have a very similar build as @ daryl3 and his truck is also built. Fingers crossed our trucks are on the way!

F150inSD

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a PB
Same here for the modules. BCE is showing up, but not the PCM. Anybody know what the different modules mean? My window sticker date has not changed.
Sponsored