01/03/22 Build Week

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
According to my dealer, they’re supposedly having issues getting people to work the rail yards
Dunno, I’ve seen a bunch of people get their trucks delivered with 1-2 almost everyday from Granger. It’s slow sure but this thing hasn’t moved in about 100 days.
Sponsored

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Yeah that was his excuse for why my second build has been sitting idle for ~3 weeks

KDPGame02

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Software Development & Design
Yeah that was his excuse for why my second build has been sitting idle for ~3 weeks
I'm from the 1/31 week, and my truck has been marked shipped according to Ford for over 7 weeks now. Based on my dealer it's still sitting at Ramp 58.

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
All the excuses are BS. The other thing I heard was they couldn't get drivers. They don't know any more than we do, which is sad.

I agree, if I wasn't getting such a good deal on this I'd be looking elsewhere. Maybe I should just wait for the 2023 lightning lottery.

The real kicker (to the nuts) is I changed my order to remove the long-lead BAP, just to see a brand new truck with BAP at work. I'm over this whole thing. And now with interest rates going up I'll probably get screwed on financing too! Rant over.

Ryan091

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 f150. 2022 f150 on order
Occupation
Tool and mold
All the excuses are BS. The other thing I heard was they couldn't get drivers. They don't know any more than we do, which is sad.

I agree, if I wasn't getting such a good deal on this I'd be looking elsewhere. Maybe I should just wait for the 2023 lightning lottery.

The real kicker (to the nuts) is I changed my order to remove the long-lead BAP, just to see a brand new truck with BAP at work. I'm over this whole thing. And now with interest rates going up I'll probably get screwed on financing too! Rant over.
You won’t get screwed if you were smart signing at order time to lock in price and interest rates.

Sponsored

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
You won’t get screwed if you were smart signing at order time to lock in price and interest rates.
I did all that, with Chapman. Ill probably be fine - just a negative attitude to the whole process now. Haha.

4Justice

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Hybrid Power Boost
Like clockwork. I am so over looking forward to owning a truck.

DE3A7060-BDC4-400C-ABCE-1768E159CAA6.jpeg
Still think it is strange that our windows are a day apart (mine was May1-7), but get pushed back on the same date (mine got pushed to May 16-22).

4Justice

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Hybrid Power Boost
My dealer would not let me sign or lock in anything when I ordered in November. Said he could not do anything until the truck came in :(

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew

Sponsored

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
Is this a chip hold?
Nope the VVR only shows shipping/carrier details. According to Ford and Granger the truck is complete. It’s active in FordPass since January, the modules list includes 754 etc.

No indication that it is not complete.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nope the VVR only shows shipping/carrier details. According to Ford and Granger the truck is complete. It’s active in FordPass since January, the modules list includes 754 etc.

No indication that it is not complete.
Any guesses?

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Any guesses?
Best I’ve heard is no one to work shipping. I’m waiting for my second truck to arrive it’s been sitting there for a month at this point. Look back for how my first one showed up

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Best I’ve heard is no one to work shipping. I’m waiting for my second truck to arrive it’s been sitting there for a month at this point. Look back for how my first one showed up
I could go on a rant about the current work ethic in this country but I think I'll just go wash my new truck. Still no coolant leaks after a 946 mi round trip (no freeways involved). 😎

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
Is this a chip hold?
So my current VVR shows a "Plant Hold" as of 5/19 that was not there before. It might be something failing QA and the replacement part being back ordered? No idea.

Ford F-150 01/03/22 Build Week 1653361806083
Sponsored