Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
MISC PARTS SALES$1,449.95
TG96339 STEALTH TONNEAU
1 X $1,449.95
Off topic, but I've been crashing the 1/10 build week and their spreadsheet has a column for "chip hold". Yikes. Did we just get in under the gun? :eek:
Sponsored

OP
OP
kb2755

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Off topic, but I've been crashing the 1/10 build week and their spreadsheet has a column for "chip hold". Yikes. Did we just get in under the gun? :eek:
Hate to say it, but yeah, looks like we got off easy. Maybe it’s because KC wasn’t up and running and now struggling to supply both plants? No idea.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hate to say it, but yeah, looks like we got off easy. Maybe it’s because KC wasn’t up and running and now struggling to supply both plants? No idea.
Good point. If you start on their week on page 34 it gets a little scary. I hope it goes smoother for them soon. Got a call today from my dealer. Said my bed cover that I ordered arrived. Great! I told him all I need now is my truck! :cautious: I'm in the kill zone now. Jan 22-28. Must remain calm.

OP
OP
kb2755

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Good point. If you start on their week on page 34 it gets a little scary. I hope it goes smoother for them soon. Got a call today from my dealer. Said my bed cover that I ordered arrived. Great! I told him all I need now is my truck! :cautious: I'm in the kill zone now. Jan 22-28. Must remain calm.
I’ve got boxes taking up space in my garage that need to be emptied and installed on the truck. Floor liners, wheel well liners and a rubber bed mat. Had them since Black Friday lol

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’ve got boxes taking up space in my garage that need to be emptied and installed on the truck. Floor liners, wheel well liners and a rubber bed mat. Had them since Black Friday lol
At least you've actually seen your truck. Mine is still in the matrix. Just tracked it again and it went from "an early 2022 Lariat" or whatever it said to a Lightning Lariat. 20 years in I.T. and I can't believe maintaining an accurate website can be this difficult. (Must remain calm). ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
kb2755

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
At least you've actually seen your truck. Mine is still in the matrix. Just tracked it again and it went from "an early 2022 Lariat" or whatever it said to a Lightning Lariat. 20 years in I.T. and I can't believe maintaining an accurate website can be this difficult. (Must remain calm). ?
Fair point, t-3.5 days for me. Finish line is in sight.

Can you use one of the transport trackers instead? I knew mine was delivered via Cassens before the dealership did.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fair point, t-3.5 days for me. Finish line is in sight.

Can you use one of the transport trackers instead? I knew mine was delivered via Cassens before the dealership did.
I'd love to but I haven't figured that out yet. My sales guy said they use https://www.autotransportgroup.com and that they send the dealer an email when the load is on its way. I hate to depend on my sales guy since I think he's getting sick of me, but the transport website doesn't seem to have a tracker. I guess I could call and see if they would offer up anything.
Salt Lake City to Meridian, ID is only 350 miles, but I was told there "could" be a driver shortage. It's always something apparently.

mtnbike009

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, BMW i3, '87 V8 Ranger 4x4
Occupation
Networking
Heheh… I hear ya. I have a hood shield, and well liners in my garage, as well as a topper that is sitting at the store since first of the month. Got all of it in anticipation of long wait times for accessories. Ooops! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
kb2755

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I'd love to but I haven't figured that out yet. My sales guy said they use https://www.autotransportgroup.com and that they send the dealer an email when the load is on its way. I hate to depend on my sales guy since I think he's getting sick of me, but the transport website doesn't seem to have a tracker. I guess I could call and see if they would offer up anything.
Salt Lake City to Meridian, ID is only 350 miles, but I was told there "could" be a driver shortage. It's always something apparently.
I took a look at the dealers around me on Cassens. They’ve been getting deliveries almost every day, every couple tops. Hopefully the driver shortage doesn’t affect you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kb2755

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Heheh… I heat ya. I have a hood shield, and well liners in my garage, as well as a topper that is sitting at the store since first of the month. Got all of it in anticipation of long wait times for accessories. Ooops! :)
That was my rationale too, then everything showed up in a week lol

Sponsored

2022Tremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Fully Loaded Tremor (Ordered)
Occupation
Construction Manager
Hey guys, I’m from the 01/10/22 build group and you are right it looks like you just missed the chip shortage and were the first week that is starting to get affected. Guys are starting to get notices that the truck is finished waiting for chips. I’ve been following your group to use it as a barometer for our group to see when we’re gonna start to take deliveries but it looks like you guys just missed it I’m very jealous!

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Hey guys, I’m from the 01/10/22 build group and you are right it looks like you just missed the chip shortage and were the first week that is starting to get affected. Guys are starting to get notices that the truck is finished waiting for chips. I’ve been following your group to use it as a barometer for our group to see when we’re gonna start to take deliveries but it looks like you guys just missed it I’m very jealous!
Hmmm, wondering if we will be affected in Build Week 1/24? I'm hesitant to add a column for Chip Hold in our spreadsheet. It would be too demoralizing right now!

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I was in the cool kid 1/3 build week club. Got bumped to 1/10 and am sitting waiting on a chip shortage. Sucks, but not much I can do about it I guess.

Rumor is chips get to the plant 1/25 - 1/31. My truck still has a delivery ETA of mid Feb to my dealer.

Satellite67

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat 3.5EB, 2019 Bullitt, 2019 FLHTP
I was in the cool kid 1/3 build week club. Got bumped to 1/10 and am sitting waiting on a chip shortage. Sucks, but not much I can do about it I guess.

Rumor is chips get to the plant 1/25 - 1/31. My truck still has a delivery ETA of mid Feb to my dealer.
Interesting that Dearborn had one week worth of chips after the Christmas break.

Hope they have the chip supply as soon as next week!

Good luck to the 1/10 Build group ?