🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

readingk

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
The truck is a dream to drive and am getting used to the size, {my first truck}, had to put a stubby aerial on as the garage was a bit low.... most luxurious car i have ever had what else can i say so far so good
Sponsored

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Mine is an order date of Apr 20/2021 and still shows in order processing/ no window sticker available. I checked at dealer and there is a build date of Aug 28th 2021. So the tracker doesn't show expected build date?
I’ve been told by the dealer build week of 8/16, out of the Kansas plant. I still haven’t seen a window sticker and the tracker still shows it is still processing the order. I’m wondering if this is a Kansas plant issue or are Dearborn builds not updating either.

RRandal58

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Hey all,
Long time lurker, first time poster.
When I enter my VIN and order, I get "can't retrieve this VIN", but it pulls up all the information about the truck I ordered.
Any ideas about why?

sierraraptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 raptor
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

F-150 Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN & Order #]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.

Here's my truck :
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1E84MFA05797
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

F-150 Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN & Order #]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.

Here's my truck :
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1E84MFA05797
Can someone please help me out? I have a VIN from my dealer but no order number. Can you look up production date with just the VIN? 1FTFW1RGXMFC64280 Any help will be much appreciated.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Can someone please help me out? I have a VIN from my dealer but no order number. Can you look up production date with just the VIN? 1FTFW1RGXMFC64280 Any help will be much appreciated.
Nothing comes up in the MachE tracker which doesn’t need an order number, maybe too soon for any info? Do you have the order sheet from when you placed your order, it should be on the top, I think labeled dealer code. Its a single letter followed by 3 numbers.

None of the public trackers will show a planned production date though, first sign there is when you get your window sticker and can go by the blend date.

Sponsored

sierraraptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 raptor
Nothing comes up in the MachE tracker which doesn’t need an order number, maybe too soon for any info? Do you have the order sheet from when you placed your order, it should be on the top, I think labeled dealer code. Its a single letter followed by 3 numbers.

None of the public trackers will show a planned production date though, first sign there is when you get your window sticker and can go by the blend date.

I think it says D823

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey all,
Long time lurker, first time poster.
When I enter my VIN and order, I get "can't retrieve this VIN", but it pulls up all the information about the truck I ordered.
Any ideas about why?
I have always gotten that too, I think it’s just a display default while it processes the request.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Window sticker : b4be41a5e382d8637c43074a4ee1c5b2 is there a way to do something with this?
There will be a link but until released (the week before scheduled to be built). It won’t show anything other than an error page. You’ll find through the next few months that lots of odd dates, null values and other randomness comes and goes.

sierraraptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 raptor
There will be a link but until released (the week before scheduled to be built). It won’t show anything other than an error page. You’ll find through the next few months that lots of odd dates, null values and other randomness comes and goes.
Thank you very much for the help.

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I’ve been told by the dealer the build week is 8/16. My window sticker is still not available, no signs on the tracker that things are progressing. The dealer confirmed a week ago that the build week was still 8/16. What are the odds this is no longer the build week for my order?
Sponsored