Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

F-150 Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN & Order #]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.

Here's my truck :
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1E84MFA05797
Curious to know if there is any way to also include secondary status to the tracker?
Sponsored

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer XLT
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

F-150 Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN & Order #]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more information like status and dates.

Here's my truck, when do you think I will receive it?

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTEW1EP4MFB44752orderNumberC251

The receipt date is February 26, 2021, the Production Date is April 1, 2021 and ETA End date was recently changed from July 31, 2021 to October 31, 2021.

Any idea when it might be delivered?

Thanks.

Harlz55

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Taurus Limited, 2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Saint John Firefighter / Downey Ford parts counterperson
Is the Order tracker down? Doesn't seem to be working for me.
I tried it and it seems to be working fine for me. If that helps you any.

dbidgedale

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
So, If my order includes a spray-in bed liner and a retractable Tonneau cover, does the 'Built' status mean these items have been done? I'm thinking these items are done by a third party vendor after being built.
Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number 1622748782679

Sponsored

id_birdhntr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 SCREW Ecoboost
That looks like mine from last week(I had spray in liner) and it took another day or two to show that it was shipped and in transit. Your built date will then be checked. Since the plant is down this week and next hopefully the shippers are still working and you don't have to wait the two weeks for a change.

91heelncville

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Has anyone bailed on their retail order and tracked down a Limited on the lot at a dealership? I'm willing to go almost anywhere nationwide. I'm in Virginia, ordered mine on 8/20/20 and have no reason to believe I'll receive it anytime soon. I REALLY want/need to have it by 6/15 (I have my reasons) and am willing to jump through hoops to make it happen, but it must be Antimatter Blue and have the max recline seats and work surface. Any suggestions anyone? 10,000 karma points to anyone who can assist. Can't believe I'm even posting this....

LA1401

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021Lariat 502a Supercab
Occupation
government employee
Has anyone bailed on their retail order and tracked down a Limited on the lot at a dealership? I'm willing to go almost anywhere nationwide. I'm in Virginia, ordered mine on 8/20/20 and have no reason to believe I'll receive it anytime soon. I REALLY want/need to have it by 6/15 (I have my reasons) and am willing to jump through hoops to make it happen, but it must be Antimatter Blue and have the max recline seats and work surface. Any suggestions anyone? 10,000 karma points to anyone who can assist. Can't believe I'm even posting this....
Try Autonation.com. They seem to have a decent supply of inventory nationwide.

https://www.autonation.com/cars/1FTFW1ED1MFA94046
https://www.autonation.com/cars/1FTFW1E86MFB71352
https://www.autonation.com/cars/1FTFW1ED8MFB48040
https://www.autonation.com/cars/1FTFW1ED3MFB61777

Looks like they are all in transit

Last edited:

gkitto

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum with FX4 and Max Tow.
Is the Order tracker down? Doesn't seem to be working for me.
Same here. Tried my VIN and order and the system says it can't find my VIN, but I know it was made on May 5th. Looking for transit information.

Mark Fischer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford F350 4x4 7.3 ltr 163,000 mile trading
Occupation
Heavy Mechanic /US ARMY 35 YRS (ret)/ Caterpillar / Pacific gas Electric
Just checked again local dealers newly ordered vehicles , finding dealer orders being built and delivered over customer orders coming out of Dearborn Plant trucks blend and built in 30 days , what’s that all about , seems Kansas city plant is totally shut out of any orders maybe time reorder and push for a Dearborn build. Hope you all push for big incentives if you keep your orders ,

Sponsored

Mark Fischer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Mark Fischer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Try looking California zip code 95620 100 mile search

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
My Truck has arrived at the dealer, all tracker still show pending or in shipped status. The dealer has not called. The only reason I know is because I activated the Truck on the Ford Pass and someone at the loading yard activated it on their end. I was able to follow the Truck in transit to the dealership lol

ZakKétiSh

First Name
Zacharie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
My Truck has arrived at the dealer, all tracker still show pending or in shipped status. The dealer has not called. The only reason I know is because I activated the Truck on the Ford Pass and someone at the loading yard activated it on their end. I was able to follow the Truck in transit to the dealership lol
Good thinkin’!
I just activated mine, will see if the yard drivers accept my request ?
Sponsored