Sponsored

🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

SRHAGEN

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XL SPRCAB Sport 4x4 V8 3.73 36 gl tank.
Occupation
DOD USAF test track ARMY RETIRED PMEL/TMDE
Well its working now but trying to track other trucks and nothing is returned just blanks. Makes me wonder if tracking is not available when they are doing something to it?
I’m getting the same thing since Monday 2/28/22. I could see my build sat and Sunday Now just blanks. It will return bad VIN not correct if u put in a bogus VIN.
I was worried not so much now if ur gettin that too
Sponsored

Morgans Tremor

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor, 1965 Shelby 427 Cobra S/C,
Occupation
safety professional
I called my dealer to ask them to check the status of the Tremor I ordered at the beginning of Nov. They informed me that the truck is on a computer chip hold!

But being the nice guys that they think they are, they offered me a dealer demo with 800 miles with a $10,000 dollar mark up over MSRP! This would put the truck at $80,000. I declined just on principle alone.

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I placed my order 2 weeks ago. Is it too soon to ask the dealer when I can expect a VIN?

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
I placed my order 2 weeks ago. Is it too soon to ask the dealer when I can expect a VIN?
Did you get an email from Ford stating that the order was received? If not, you have one of those dealers that can be a crap shoot on providing info. I have that kind of dealer and it's frustrating. In this case, get the order number and dealer code off the order or from the dealer and communicate for info through the Ford chat line, they will give you the VIN. when available. If you received the confirmation letter, you will find out about the VIN before the dealer does.

Sponsored

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Did you get an email from Ford stating that the order was received? If not, you have one of those dealers that can be a crap shoot on providing info. I have that kind of dealer and it's frustrating. In this case, get the order number and dealer code off the order or from the dealer and communicate for info through the Ford chat line, they will give you the VIN. when available. If you received the confirmation letter, you will find out about the VIN before the dealer does.
I ordered from Granger and did get the confirmation from Ford. I chatted with Ford today on their website and was told they can't tell me anything about the VIN and that the VIN info will have to come from the dealer.

I'm not impatient at all, just excited.

Edit, Ford just confirmed that the order is still processing and hasn't hit the point that a VIN has been created.

Last edited:

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I ordered from Granger and did get the confirmation from Ford. I chatted with Ford today on their website and was told they can't tell me anything about the VIN and that the VIN info will have to come from the dealer.

Edit, Ford just confirmed that the order is still processing and hasn't hit the point that a VIN has been created.
You are working with a good dealer. I wish I knew then what I know now in regard to different dealer approach to customer orders. I would never have ordered from the Wilmington NC dealer. Never.

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+

There is always the option that says that order updates sent by Ford could end up in spam/junk folders….

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Looks like the tracker is not working again. Anyone have any luck in the last week? I got my vin a couple weeks ago and have been trying to enter it every few days since and get a "can't retrieve this vin" message. I can get the Ford tracking sight up. Thanks.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Looks like the tracker is not working again. Anyone have any luck in the last week? I got my vin a couple weeks ago and have been trying to enter it every few days since and get a "can't retrieve this vin" message. I can get the Ford tracking sight up. Thanks.
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with your order. Thanks!

Sponsored

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
I've never managed to get the tracker here to work. I can do it via the emails that Ford send or the orderapp site but not here.

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I've never managed to get the tracker here to work. I can do it via the emails that Ford send or the orderapp site but not here.
The tracker is not a stable or predictable site. You may try 50 times over 3 or 4 days and it only works once. I've tried other devices, other browsers, cleared browsers, etc. It's just not reliable. That said, it does work from time to time.

Morgans Tremor

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
safety professional
Well as of 4-6-2022 this is my status;

Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number 1649274592931

Morgans Tremor

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
safety professional
Where is old Henry Ford when you need him? Hopefully, I will have my Truck before the end of the summer.

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Any idea why my order number and vin still don't work in the 427 cobrajet order tracker. I have tried daily for weeks. I can get it to come up in the ford order tracker, but it seem like all of the other trackers won't bring it up. Not sure if there is any different data available on this order tracker but would like to see. Thx
Sponsored