First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Martime Valet Parking
On the train, don’t know where your from but mine just got dealer today and was at the rail yard August 14th went from Dearborn Mi to Ma
Kind of figured that, but is there a way to track rail progress for my truck like the Palsapp?
Congrats on the that Limited! She's a real beauty.
Sponsored

GripworksCo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Hybrid Super Crew 6.5 FX4
Occupation
Film Video Production
Ford Order Tracker now not working. Anyone else?

Marauder03

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder, 2021 f150 limited
Occupation
Retired
Kind of figured that, but is there a way to track rail progress for my truck like the Palsapp?
Congrats on the that Limited! She's a real beauty.
Thanks the truck is unbelievable never had any vehicle as nice as this.
Unfortunately there is no way for us to track when its on the train. Your dealer can. My dealer sent me email at every depot it went through. It took three week from the time it got to rail yard till a car carrier picked it up. at some rail yards it was there 2 or 3 days. At last yard it sat on the train 5 days before it was unloaded. It really sucked see that

YankeeOne

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Martime Valet Parking
Thanks the truck is unbelievable never had any vehicle as nice as this.
Unfortunately there is no way for us to track when its on the train. Your dealer can. My dealer sent me email at every depot it went through. It took three week from the time it got to rail yard till a car carrier picked it up. at some rail yards it was there 2 or 3 days. At last yard it sat on the train 5 days before it was unloaded. It really sucked see that
You got a pretty great dealer! I can't get a response from mine. I found out my "waiting on chip" truck finally started moving West from this forum. I love the truck, but hate dealers.
Good luck with your awesome Limited. I' m drooling over here like Pavlov's dog every time I see a picture of a truck in the lot.

Marauder03

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder, 2021 f150 limited
Occupation
Retired
You got a pretty great dealer! I can't get a response from mine. I found out my "waiting on chip" truck finally started moving West from this forum. I love the truck, but hate dealers.
Good luck with your awesome Limited. I' m drooling over here like Pavlov's dog every time I see a picture of a truck in the lot.
THANKS AND I HAVE TO AGREE THE DEALER WAS GREAT. They made the mistake of paying off my trade when I signed the deal and gave them a deposit, then my plates expired and I couldn’t reregister it as they now had the title. Long story short they took my trade and gave me a Lincoln Nautalus suv to use free. Had that car 5 months

Sponsored

CaptainAmericaRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
Machine Designer - Ford Motor Co.
Hey everyone, how far ahead of your build date did you get a window sticker?
thank you

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat - Star White 3.5 Eco 157” WB
Hey everyone, how far ahead of your build date did you get a window sticker?
thank you
I received my window sticker on 8/24 for my 9/1 blend date. Which was great except as far as I can tell it still hasn't been built due to Dearborn shift reductions.

CaptainAmericaRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
I received my window sticker on 8/24 for my 9/1 blend date. Which was great except as far as I can tell it still hasn't been built due to Dearborn shift reductions.
EEK... that sucks. my build date is supposed to be 9/27 but i'm not sure its going to be built on that date. Dearborn plant.

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
EEK... that sucks. my build date is supposed to be 9/27 but i'm not sure its going to be built on that date. Dearborn plant.
For what it’s worth, My build date has held for about 2 weeks now. Dearborn build 10/1. And some people are moving up sooner (very few but still). They might have it a little figured out now they they have just committed to not scheduling new stock orders.

CaptainAmericaRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
For what it’s worth, My build date has held for about 2 weeks now. Dearborn build 10/1. And some people are moving up sooner (very few but still). They might have it a little figured out now they they have just committed to not scheduling new stock orders.
well thats certainly good news (y)?

Sponsored

CaptainAmericaRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
well thats certainly good news (y)?
so going thru the Ford tracking system, my original build date of 9/27 has moved back a wekk to the week of 10/04. ?

Ford XLT

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Machine op
So I'm from Ontario Canada I traded a 2011 gmc sierra in ,dodge offered 11000,ford 11000, gm 5000 second gm dealer was 11000 now its only a 2wd ,why such a difference in one dealership

BlackKnight21

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L V8
Occupation
Correction Officer I
2021 F150 LARIAT ORDER/PRODUCTION HISTORY;
Ordered 3/1, Priority 11, VIN 3/12, KCAP Build, Window Sticker Sequence 3063 8/17, Production 8/23, Shutdown 8/23, Opening w/2 Shifts 9/20,

Bluemedic22

First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current Vehicle: 2016 F150 Magnetic
Just wondering if there are any other trackers available as my dealer told me that scheduled build was for the 20th of Sept but nothing new shows up on this tracker.. and its a Canadian order. Thanks!

jltbdy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xterra, Durango,4Runner...soon F150
Ordered 8/23/21, still no vin :(
Antimatter Blue Lariat Supercrew shortbed, 3.5 eco, FX4, Max Tow...
Retail, priority 19
Sponsored