First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder, 2021 f150 limited
Occupation
Retired
Mine has been that way since last Friday and still is. the dealer system also had no information this whole time also. The dealer emailed my vin # to their Ford rep and they were able to get in to another system and my truck is on a CSX train that passed through Buffalo, NY Today. Delivery scheduled to my dealership between Aug 30 and Sept 5th
Sponsored

Marauder03

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I’ve been watching these forums for a while and finally decided to make an account.
My ETA end date was August20 and has now changed to September1. My dealer claims it’s sitting in a rail car on ramp59 waiting to ship…I told the dealer he’s a liar it’s being shipped by Convoy and I’ve read the forums, ramp59 isn’t some magical rail car.
Anywho, I’ve posted my vin and order # below. (No I didn’t pay $79k for this truck lol)

1FTFW1ED6MFC13693
R050
My limited was on ramp 59 for months it is not a rail car. Mine was siting there waiting for a chip, finally got it and is now in Buffalo NY on a rail car due in next week. I didn’t pay $79K either

YankeeOne

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Martime Valet Parking
My production stalled by chip Plat, PB just went from 10/31/21 END DATE to 9/25/21. Could this be progress?

Marauder03

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My production stalled by chip Plat, PB just went from 10/31/21 END DATE to 9/25/21. Could this be progress?
Just got update from my dealer my Limited is on a rail car now in Albany NY. Dear says it should be here next week hopefully by Tuesday woohoo

CaptainAmericaRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
Machine Designer - Ford Motor Co.
I have my VIN# but not the order number. Can i still find the info?

Sponsored

GripworksCo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Hybrid Super Crew 6.5 FX4
Occupation
Film Video Production
Welp... today was my expected delivery day... NOPE. Dealer emailed me all excited a week and a half ago to tell me it was coming. Today he was fairly short with me when I asked how long it might be. No idea how long the delay will be. Expect 2.5 weeks from the time it gets the chip.

stamoud

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT, 2018
Occupation
Manager

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Got vin/order number plugged in....
Order recieved mid May.....looks like theres no window sticker developed yet
Primary status says "in order processing"
So i dont know any more than i did before :(

Last edited:

Treeguy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Arborists
This tracker will not work for me. I have a VIN and order number. Any help would be appreciated. Ordered my truck mid May. Was told expect delivery September to October. I would love to be able to follow it.

Sponsored

Marauder03

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Welp... today was my expected delivery day... NOPE. Dealer emailed me all excited a week and a half ago to tell me it was coming. Today he was fairly short with me when I asked how long it might be. No idea how long the delay will be. Expect 2.5 weeks from the time it gets the chip.
If your have the sticker just to the left of total MSRP there is a bios labeled item # the four characters in the middle is the order number.
my limited was put on a train August 14th in Michigan as of yesterday it is still on the train Selkirk, NY. That is the last stop by train. It has been sitting on the train since last Thursday waiting to be unloaded. That sucks over three week on the train. Who knows how long it will sit when unloaded waiting to be put on a car carrier for the last part of its trip to agawam, Ma

Marauder03

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
If your have the sticker just to the left of total MSRP there is a bios labeled item # the four characters in the middle is the order number.
my limited was put on a train August 14th in Michigan as of yesterday it is still on the train Selkirk, NY. That is the last stop by train. It has been sitting on the train since last Thursday waiting to be unloaded. That sucks over three week on the train. Who knows how long it will sit when unloaded waiting to be put on a car carrier for the last part of its trip to agawam, Ma
Sorry the box is labeled item# not bios have no idea where that came from

Marauder03

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
What if it has RAIL?
On the train, don’t know where your from but mine just got dealer today and was at the rail yard August 14th went from Dearborn Mi to Ma
Sponsored