Sponsored

🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My Truck has arrived at the dealer, all tracker still show pending or in shipped status. The dealer has not called. The only reason I know is because I activated the Truck on the Ford Pass and someone at the loading yard activated it on their end. I was able to follow the Truck in transit to the dealership lol
I would be blowing up my dealer's phone while driving straight to the dealership.
Sponsored

Blackdog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited on Order, 2003 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
427CobraJet said:

Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

F-150 Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN & Order #]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.

Here's my truck :
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTFW1E84MFA05797

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi 427CobraJet,

First Thanks for this tracker - I've used this along with the Mothership Tracker and others as great sources. Today I used this one for the first time since the Window Stickers reppeared. I noticed a feature on my truck that was not there before and I thought would not be there since I had an build that was "too early", yet still on Ramp59. I often thought that it would be great if Ford would give is some perks - such as the "onboard scales" which came after (I thought) my build - yet when I used your tracker - there it is. Is there a way to confirm this - that my build will have the "onboard scales"? This is what it showed:

My Build Info: VIN: 1FTFW1ED0MFB62997 Order: 0308
Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number OnBoardScales

NOTE: I just "double checked" under "Accessories" on the Mothership site and it is there as well - I swear it was not there before. In fact I had a discussion at the time I discovered this with my dealer and they said there was nothing they could do the truck was built - now it says "Standard on Limited" - I know i read in another thread that this was coming in "late 2021 and 2022". Is Ford making us whole for our as yet undelivered orders? I will wait.

Last edited:

Caniki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Limited
Mine has that as well in the tool, but not on the window sticker. It also has the 'Raptor Graphics Delete' package, which seems wrong for a Limited. Likely just a bug in the lookup tool.

Blackdog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited on Order, 2003 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Mine has that as well in the tool, but not on the window sticker. It also has the 'Raptor Graphics Delete' package, which seems wrong for a Limited. Likely just a bug in the lookup tool.
Regarding the scales....not if it is part of "Group 900A" - it wouldn't be listed separately on the sticker. I'm kind of wondering how Ford can deliver an as yet undelivered truck without something that is listed as "Standard" on my build - when it is not yet delivered - this could be a factor in the great time it takes to get these out. Imagine selling a few years down the road (or buying) and looking up Edmunds or some such and expecting the on-board scales - but they are not there.

ShawnWillis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco 2014
Hmm, I might need this tracker in the future. Might as well save this one. Thanks!

Sponsored

Harlz55

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Taurus Limited, 2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Saint John Firefighter / Downey Ford parts counterperson
Just noticed there is finally a production date and ETA date for my new Lariat.
Production date : 06/22/2021
ETA date : 07/21/2021
Here's hoping this is true and accurate. Getting anxious now lol

stripnseal

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Plat 3.5 EB
Is it possible for someone to help find my VIN? Ordered over a month ago and dealer is still saying they don't have it...Dealer Code: F48005, Order Code P093. Thanks!

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Is it possible for someone to help find my VIN? Ordered over a month ago and dealer is still saying they don't have it...Dealer Code: F48005, Order Code P093. Thanks!
That's pretty common... You can reach out via chat on Ford Performance and see what your status is. I did that yesterday and I'm unscheduled clean which means it just hasn't been picked up by Ford yet.

dbidgedale

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Shipped, 6/9. Due 7/1. Est. 12-28 days. Dealer called 6/30, said it was passing NM which puts it here in the Bay Area, CA mid July. Hoping sooner.

Anxiously waiting.

Does anyone have experience with orders shipped by rail from Dearborn to CA (bay area)?

Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number Screenshot_20210705-133630

Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number Screenshot_20210705-135247

ShawnWillis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco 2014
Hmm, not that I know of. I'll let you know if I experience a shipping from Dearborn to CA.

Sponsored

RGR21

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Providing a little update....for two months, my status has remained 'In Production' for my 2021 Limited. When researching news releases, Ford Authority noted on July 2nd that Ford had received a shipment of chips. Just today, my status remains 'In Production' but my delivery date was updated to 7/28/2021. My dealer also noted the status "Micro Chip At Plant On Hold" disappeared from his ETA disposition. Furthermore, my FordPass app now allows me to select Activate Vehicle. It has been a long road....like most, not sure if this delivery date will come to fruition or will come and go like others before....but right now there is hope.

Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
Shipped, 6/9. Due 7/1. Est. 12-28 days. Dealer called 6/30, said it was passing NM which puts it here in the Bay Area, CA mid July. Hoping sooner.

Anxiously waiting.

Does anyone have experience with orders shipped by rail from Dearborn to CA (bay area)?

Screenshot_20210705-133630.png

Screenshot_20210705-135247.png
Why can’t I find mine?
did you plug in your VIN and order number? Was it special ordered or a dealer order?

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic

dbidgedale

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
The dealer gave me the rail car initials/number and I tracked it to it's final destination (7.6.2021). Now just waiting for it to be off loaded and delivered to dealer. Dealer said this could take 3 - 7 days. So much anticipation!
Sponsored