Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 F250 Turbo Diesel,2021 F150 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired
HI Unikrn150,

I got a feeling reading all 37 pages, I am in a waiting line like everyone here. OH well.........I am hopeful that Ford suppliers will shift their butts in high gear to get these missing items to the plants to get all trucks and vehicles to their customers. And get the plants rolling again!!!
Sponsored

Roger1108

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Awesome on the build date too!! Let's see who gets their first :) Fingers are crossed for all of us!!

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
HI Unikrn150,

I got a feeling reading all 37 pages, I am in a waiting line like everyone here. OH well.........I am hopeful that Ford suppliers will shift their butts in high gear to get these missing items to the plants to get all trucks and vehicles to their customers. And get the plants rolling again!!!
Just thank your lucky stars that you didn't order your truck last fall like I almost did.

A lot of people who did appear to getting trucks that were half built and parked in flooded lots to rust.

Roger1108

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yes, I read that too, sorry to heard that it happen to all those peoples trucks sitting there

half made or all done but the microchips, fender liner missing, etc..

I wrote to my dealership earlier today and they responded back with my new VIN number.

I enter my Vin and Order numbers on the tracker, it didn't work, will try another time.

bmac255

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL 5.0 SuperCab 4x4
Occupation
Healthcare
Hello Guys when tracking it tells my truck has a ETA end Date of 5/27/21 is that the date it will arrive at the dealership?

Sponsored

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
I hope it's right mine shows shipped as of 5/8 and an ETA of 5/25. It's coming by truck and it's on about 9 hours away. I believe it when I see it. Asked Salesman about it and he said we know for sure when it hits the lot.

Harlz55

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Taurus Limited, 2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Saint John Firefighter / Downey Ford parts counterperson

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT 302A Rpd Red Spr Crew 6.5ft - 3.5 EB
Occupation
Telco Engineering
I ordered mine 3/8/21 and got my VIN yesterday 4/30/21
Do you know where it should be built ? Kansas or Dearborn ? You can see it with your VIN number...

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
Here's mine....went through production this past week. I know there has been issues with delivery. So hopefully within a month, they're telling me, it should arrive.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/?VIN=1FTEW1EP6MKE01661orderNumberG148
I don't think it was produced last week, unfortunately. Your truck is being built in Kansas City. That plant has been down since 4/19 and isn't scheduled to start back up until the first week of June.

In the tracker that you linked, you'll notice that you don't yet have a "Production Date".

ehetland

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
My order tracker on the ford site and the link in these forums say its in production but its supposed to get built in KC. My dealer also told me its still on track. Should I trust this?

My Order date 3/22 and received my VIN on 3/26. Window sticker was produced on 4/16.

My dealer showed April 26th build date, then May 9th with ETA to dealer on. May 21. My Truck will be built at the Kansas city plant which is currently shut down trough week of May 24th.

The vehicle tracker shows that ETA to dealer is still May 21, but that is not possible due to shut down. I am hoping that they will resume production soon. My dealer says Ford is prioritizing Retail orders over dealer stock. Hoping my truck will not be sitting on a lot somewhere either.

XLT 302A 2.7 Antimaterblue.

Sponsored

ehetland

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Order date of 3/22 and received my VIN on 3/26. Window sticker was produced on 4/16.

My dealer showed April 26th build date, then May 9th with ETA to dealer on. May 21. My Truck will be built at the Kansas city plant which is currently shut down trough week of May 24th. Status shows in production on the tracker.

The vehicle tracker shows that ETA to dealer is still May 21, but that is not possible due to shut down. I am hoping that they will resume production soon. My dealer says Ford is prioritizing Retail orders over dealer stock. Hoping my truck will not be sitting on a lot somewhere either.

XLT Super Crew 302A 2.7 Antimaterblue.

Harlz55

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Harlz55

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I don't think it was produced last week, unfortunately. Your truck is being built in Kansas City. That plant has been down since 4/19 and isn't scheduled to start back up until the first week of June.

In the tracker that you linked, you'll notice that you don't yet have a "Production Date".
Ok thank you. There wasn’t any information on it and it now says in production and the dealership told me it was being made. Looks like I may have to wait a bit longer. Appreciate the feedback.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Correct me if I'm wrong but i think if all goes well KC will be back online on 5/31