🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

tardman91

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX
Can you search a truck to see where it is in transit? It's not a custom order, but I'm waiting on it to arrive at the dealer. I have the VIN number. It's due around 5/15, but all of these delays and stuff have me worried.
Sponsored

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT 302A Rpd Red Spr Crew 6.5ft - 3.5 EB
Occupation
Telco Engineering
my order date was 03/26/2021 J45H vin#. 1FTFW1ED4MFB79589. ordered thru Gresham Ford. any update would be appreciated. I understand 06/14/2021 is build date after original 04/26/2021 got bumped. fully loaded Lariat 4x4 powerboost supercrew 5.5' with almost every option
I would not disapointing you but, if you look with the VIN tool tracker, you order was summitted to Ford on 2021-04-11, not on 2021-03-26.

IDJ45H
Customer NameHill
Vin1FTFW1ED4MFB79589
Receipt Date2021-04-11
ETA End Date1990-01-01
Production Date
Ship Date
Transit Date
BrandFord
Model Year2021
ModelF-150
Group Order TypeRetail (222R) (OBC8S)
MakeFord
TrimLARIAT
MarketUSA
Status
Primary StatusIn Order Processing

No windows sticker produce yet.. so... I don't know where you got your built date for June...

Klinter

First Name
Klint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 XLT, 2021 F150 Lariat PB
Nice! You get the Bumper Sticker!
RAMP59.png

BTW, when that happened, did your Window Sticker date change at the bottom?
I just got my Window Sticker. It shows RA 67. Also Shows a production date of 26APR2021. DOes this mean the truck is completed? Waiting for shipment?
Thanks' for any info.

marcflyer

First Name
marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Telco Engineering
why will the tracker not work on a canadian no. truck is still built in dearborn
Mine work perfectly and it's a canadian order. You need 2 thing : Order number and Serial Number to use this tool.

Sponsored

Bluemedic22

First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current Vehicle: 2016 F150 Magnetic
Hey guys.. fellow Canadian here.. I just ordered on April 23/2021. My question is, is the wait time for a VIN about 2 weeks? Im just wondering about all the delays with chip shortage and I ordered XLT/FX4 - 302A - spray in bedlinen and wheel well covers - 360 Camera.

I assume I'll be waiting up to 6 months for the truck to actually arrive.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4Ă—4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
VIN assignment depends on the dealer you ordered from and what you ordered. With KC down until mid-May, and scheduling on hold at least the past week, it's going to take longer than normal to get a scheduled build week and VIN.

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Telco Engineering
Hey guys.. fellow Canadian here.. I just ordered on April 23/2021. My question is, is the wait time for a VIN about 2 weeks? Im just wondering about all the delays with chip shortage and I ordered XLT/FX4 - 302A - spray in bedlinen and wheel well covers - 360 Camera.

Hi and welcome to the club! I ordered mine on 2021/03/26 and it took 2 working weeks before receiving the VIN number. So look normal for you now. You will need also the Order number which only you seller can tell you it, if you want to track with the tool.

Bluemedic22

First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current Vehicle: 2016 F150 Magnetic
Hi and welcome to the club! I ordered mine on 2021/03/26 and it took 2 working weeks before receiving the VIN number. So look normal for you now. You will need also the Order number which only you seller can tell you it, if you want to track with the tool.
Thanks for the response! I do have the order number.. ⏰

Sponsored

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
After waiting over 7 months, today both the tracker on this site and Ford’s vehicle tracker both suddenly show dealer ETA of 5/2 or 5/3. This is in spite of both trackers still showing my truck as in production and without a ship date.

Anyone have any insight if this may be accurate? I’ve had an ETA before for a couple of months ago and that clearly came and went so I know the posted ETAs may be wrong.

I’m hoping it’s accurate. My wife and I had decided that if we didn’t have clarity from Ford by this weekend on when to expect my truck that we were going to cancel and look elsewhere. It’s been 213 days since ordering and 76 days since it went into production, and at this point it’s been too much and we’ve lost all confidence in Ford being able to deliver a good product for us. Also frustrated that it’s not really a new truck anymore and concerned about the rust issues and everything else. I’d reached out to Ford corporate last week who promised they’d be back in touch at the latest by yesterday (didn’t happen). This was my final check of the tracker before I contacted the dealer to cancel my order.

Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number 0B869228-AE3F-492A-BB36-7A2882E5160E

Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number AEEF53A9-75CA-42CC-821C-03F2E527460C

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
After waiting over 7 months, today both the tracker on this site and Ford’s vehicle tracker both suddenly show dealer ETA of 5/2 or 5/3. This is in spite of both trackers still showing my truck as in production and without a ship date.

Anyone have any insight if this may be accurate? I’ve had an ETA before for a couple of months ago and that clearly came and went so I know the posted ETAs may be wrong.

I’m hoping it’s accurate. My wife and I had decided that if we didn’t have clarity from Ford by this weekend on when to expect my truck that we were going to cancel and look elsewhere. It’s been 213 days since ordering and 76 days since it went into production, and at this point it’s been too much and we’ve lost all confidence in Ford being able to deliver a good product for us. Also frustrated that it’s not really a new truck anymore and concerned about the rust issues and everything else. I’d reached out to Ford corporate last week who promised they’d be back in touch at the latest by yesterday (didn’t happen). This was my final check of the tracker before I contacted the dealer to cancel my order.

0B869228-AE3F-492A-BB36-7A2882E5160E.png

AEEF53A9-75CA-42CC-821C-03F2E527460C.png
Your truck is showing on Ramp 59 (Origin Received Autoport Limited)
, it does have an ETA end date of 5/3, but will have to wait and see if it updates.

Blackdog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited on Order, 2003 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired

I ordered mine 3/8/21 and got my VIN yesterday 4/30/21

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)

Several of us had the "N/A" and "1990" ETA dates change late last night. I don't believe the ETA currently being shown is valid.

For me, my ETA date went back to the same date it last showed before going N/A, which was 4/9/21. Clearly that isn't correct.

Ignoring the date completely, it could at least mean there's some movement of progress, or it could be an IT change with the system that tracks status. I'm hoping for the former.

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Your truck is showing on Ramp 59 (Origin Received Autoport Limited)
, it does have an ETA end date of 5/3, but will have to wait and see if it updates.
Vulnox, thanks for looking that up and letting me know. I appreciate that.
Sponsored