? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
I’m detailing the interior of my truck, and wanted to check, what material is that on top of the dash that is stitched in? Is it really leather, or some type of composite?
Same material is on the doors in a few spots too.
Sponsored

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
Vulnox....how are you liking the B&O Unleashed ?

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
I like it a lot. I had the B&O on my ‘19 and agree with others that it was good, not great. At least an improvement over the non-B&O. I feel like the Unleashed has a bit more punch, enough for me at least. It does better keeping the bass going without having to crank the volume way up like in my last truck.
For an OEM system, I am happy with it. I know there will always be those that want to swap our components for better sound even from the Unleashed, but if that’s not you and you just want really good stock sound, it’s worth the upgrade.

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
It's more of a quality system than a powerful system. It has really good sound but if you want to get popped by your speakers you'll be disappointed. I wish it had more power but I do like it a lot and I'm glad I got it.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
My Lariat 501A is scheduled to be built tomorrow (5-20) . We will see how long it takes to be sitting in my garage :) .

Sponsored

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
So, is it official? Is she built?
No such luck. The Ford tracker has now changed my projected delivery date from 6-6 to N/A. Just says in production. I've got a feeling I'm gonna be in the same boat as everyone else waiting for their truck.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
No such luck. The Ford tracker has now changed my projected delivery date from 6-6 to N/A. Just says in production. I've got a feeling I'm gonna be in the same boat as everyone else waiting for their truck.
In Production is still a good sign. Keep us posted!

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah, unfortunately going to N/A (at least for others) typically has meant that it will sit waiting for parts. My original order went to "N/A" (e.g. - 1/1/1990) and was eventually delivered about 5 weeks later.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
Yeah, unfortunately going to N/A (at least for others) typically has meant that it will sit waiting for parts. My original order went to "N/A" (e.g. - 1/1/1990) and was eventually delivered about 5 weeks later.
I did order the interior work surface....that, I think, is the only thing I ordered that was listed as being a hindrance on production. But it was something I wanted in my truck so I ordered it with it.

Sponsored

Cessnadog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Maybe I am expecting to much…
First, I REALLY Like my new truck. 2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost with the 5.5 foot bed and Max Tow.

First issue was that the dealer never gave me the card with the master code to unlock the doors using the push buttons… No big deal right? There is a procedure to recover it from the car using both keys. I did that and got a number that didn’t work. Reached out to the dealer and got the correct number. Works no problem.. But how in the world does the wrong code get stored in the trucks computer? And even better, why does it have it stored twice? (Once to unlock the door and once to report out using the dual key method)

Second issue, reading the Ford info it looks like my truck should be rated to tow 12,400 lbs. But when I look at the sticker under the bumper… it seems I can tow 14,000 lbs. I know this isn’t right, but there it is on the sticker.

I don’t expect perfection but these seem like pretty basic things that should be right every time.

What say the unwashed masses?

Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? 45DE759D-3A6B-463A-B54F-039B9D95105A

1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Was it built?

Mine was also saying in production and blend date on 20th -- then it changed ETA to N/A which was really disappointing. This morning I woke up to a text message from my dealer that it was built with new ETA date early July (y)

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Maybe I am expecting to much…
First, I REALLY Like my new truck. 2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost with the 5.5 foot bed and Max Tow.

First issue was that the dealer never gave me the card with the master code to unlock the doors using the push buttons… No big deal right? There is a procedure to recover it from the car using both keys. I did that and got a number that didn’t work. Reached out to the dealer and got the correct number. Works no problem.. But how in the world does the wrong code get stored in the trucks computer? And even better, why does it have it stored twice? (Once to unlock the door and once to report out using the dual key method)

Second issue, reading the Ford info it looks like my truck should be rated to tow 12,400 lbs. But when I look at the sticker under the bumper… it seems I can tow 14,000 lbs. I know this isn’t right, but there it is on the sticker.

I don’t expect perfection but these seem like pretty basic things that should be right every time.

What say the unwashed masses?

45DE759D-3A6B-463A-B54F-039B9D95105A.jpeg
That is the hitch capacity, not the truck capacity