First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Ford tracker says it has shipped. Can’t believe it. 70+ days on ramp 59.
Sponsored

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
I like to think of us Lariats as a nice middle ground. The "working gentleman" as it were. If anyone else has a nickname, I'm all ears!
I like the fact that I don't have chrome on my truck. With the tow mirrors you lariats get the chrome cap. However I do have the truck I ordered with everything I wanted in a truck. Only thing I don't have is the power mirrors and leather seats, which I didn't want, because of the chrome a lariat has.

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Ordered my Lariat a week ago, going to be a long wait.

501A - No options in the 502 were appealing to me (not a chrome fan, heated steering wheel?! Make it cooled and that would be tempting. 501 headlights look just fine, I only tilt my steering wheel once or twice in the life of a vehicle and the rest can be ordered separately)

Space White, 145” wheelbaseSupercab (wanted the larger bed without the longer wheelbase)

5.0, 4x2 (no snow here), 3.31 e-locking

Packages
- Tow Technology Package
- Trailer Tow package
- CoPilot 360 Assist 2.0
- 360-degree camera package

Additional Features
- Bucket Seats w/console
- Interior work surface
- Pro Power (2kW)
- Power tailgate/work surface/step
- 6” chrome running boards (not a a fan of chrome but dealer wasn’t able to get running boards any other way - I guess I could have gone aftermarket, maybe still will)

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Ordered my Lariat a week ago, going to be a long wait.

501A - No options in the 502 were appealing to me (not a chrome fan, heated steering wheel?! Make it cooled and that would be tempting. 501 headlights look just fine, I only tilt my steering wheel once or twice in the life of a vehicle and the rest can be ordered separately)

Space White, 145” wheelbaseSupercab (wanted the larger bed without the longer wheelbase)

5.0, 4x2 (no snow here), 3.31 e-locking

Packages
- Tow Technology Package
- Trailer Tow package
- CoPilot 360 Assist 2.0
- 360-degree camera package

Additional Features
- Bucket Seats w/console
- Interior work surface
- Pro Power (2kW)
- Power tailgate/work surface/step
- 6” chrome running boards (not a a fan of chrome but dealer wasn’t able to get running boards any other way - I guess I could have gone aftermarket, maybe still will)
Welcome to the Lariat Lounge! That will be a great truck!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Here’s an update on my lariat. Seems that it doesn’t want to leave Dearborn. Over 2 months on ramp 59. Might be moving soon?
140AC9D4-9E64-4E8A-8619-F2C477043995.jpeg

Re-Released twice? What is this, a Blockbuster two day rental or something?!

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Re-Released twice? What is this, a Blockbuster two day rental or something?!
Dude, it’s getting NUTS. This truck ordering/buying experience is causing me to pull out my hair. Truck was produced 1/22/21! After reading your front page article it has calmed me down a bit though. At least I know that others are getting theirs.

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I chose the Supercrew 145" wheelbase 4x4. I wanted the leather seats and LED lights , and the extra option for the transfer case, so I went with a Lariat. I don't want any extra electronics or technology features, so I went 501A. I went FX-4 for the skid plates and locking differential , and Sport Appearance package and 20" wheels. I chose the 3.5 ecoboost and 3.55 axle ratio, carbonized grey and that pretty much sums up my order. I really don't like the brown interior accents or the digital dash, but I will live with both. After factory incentives, and dealer discount, I managed $9600 off of msrp here in Canada.

Egilson1

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat powerboost
Well, the day finally arrived yesterday and I picked up my baby. Powerboost, max tow, Powered tailgate with work surface, Co-pilot assist prep, B&O 8 Speaker sound, 7.2KW power on board, 6.5’ bed, dealer installed Line-x bed liner, tow mirrors, smoked quartz, chrome package with 20” wheels. No rust to speak of, and OTA update on Thursday.

Here it is this morning in the driveway as the sun rises.

Unfortunately I’ve been working all day yesterday and today, so not to much time to play. But have enjoyed the 50 or so miles I’ve driven it.
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? D3DFAED7-78BE-4AA7-8F18-E3248AA953A6

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Well, the day finally arrived yesterday and I picked up my baby. Powerboost, max tow, Powered tailgate with work surface, Co-pilot assist prep, B&O 8 Speaker sound, 7.2KW power on board, 6.5’ bed, dealer installed Line-x bed liner, tow mirrors, smoked quartz, chrome package with 20” wheels. No rust to speak of, and OTA update on Thursday.

Here it is this morning in the driveway as the sun rises.

Unfortunately I’ve been working all day yesterday and today, so not to much time to play. But have enjoyed the 50 or so miles I’ve driven it.
D3DFAED7-78BE-4AA7-8F18-E3248AA953A6.jpeg
Congratulations, enjoy! Looks great!
Sponsored