First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum , Rapid Red Powerboost, BAP
Occupation
retired
For those lucky people who have received their orders already, what tires are on the Lariat sport 4x4's? My order just says "275/60R20 BSW All-Terrain" so are they the Pirelli Scorpion or Hankook? Thanks.
On my Lariat Sport with the 20" wheels, they are the Hankook Dynapro. They are nice and quiet and ride smooth.
Sponsored

bgoz98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 4x4 Lariat 502A, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
How are you guys deciding between the sport package and chrome package?

On one hand I much prefer painted bumpers. (lean sport)
On the other hand I'm not crazy about the burgundy interior accents of the sport. (lean chrome)

It. is. killing. me.
I'm in the exact same boat. I will take the advice given here and go see the sport interior in person, but I'm not sure I can be swayed. What do you all think about wrapping the bumpers in body color? I'm no expert on the wraps, so not sure if this is possible/advisable.

bgoz98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For those in the lounge that are/were previous gen Lariat owners, how do the leather seats compare in the 21's? I currently have a 2018 Lariat and I would say the leather is just OK. There was definitely a big jump in quality between the Lariat and Platinum leather in the previous gen. I assume the 21 Platinum leather is still the softer/more luxurious leather to justify the increased price?

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
I'm in the exact same boat. I will take the advice given here and go see the sport interior in person, but I'm not sure I can be swayed. What do you all think about wrapping the bumpers in body color? I'm no expert on the wraps, so not sure if this is possible/advisable.
I don't know what color truck you want but depending on that it might be easier to just wrap the whole truck, in which case color wouldn't matter. But I think wrapping chrome would be easier than redoing the interior if you don't like the merlot accents.

bgoz98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don't know what color truck you want but depending on that it might be easier to just wrap the whole truck, in which case color wouldn't matter. But I think wrapping chrome would be easier than redoing the interior if you don't like the merlot accents.
My plan is to go with black which I would think should be easy to match. Considering leaving part or all of the grille chrome. I'm ok with some chrome, but not the whole front end. Any cost estimate to do the bumpers in black?

Sponsored

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
My plan is to go with black which I would think should be easy to match. Considering leaving part or all of the grille chrome. I'm ok with some chrome, but not the whole front end. Any cost estimate to do the bumpers in black?
Black should be easy to match. I don't know exactly what you're looking for but have you considered skipping both packages and getting a standard Lariat like @Kino's? I don't know if you have to get two-tone or not but it's a gorgeous truck and he just has the chrome grill and tow mirror caps.

My Lariat, Guard/Two-Tone, 6.5' Bed, Non-Chrome, Non-Sport 501A. (Did not want the chrome and Sport unavailable in Guard). A little dirty from winter roads. I really like this truck!

IMG_7492.jpeg

IMG_7489.jpeg

IMG_7490.jpeg

IMG_7491.jpeg

Colin.Drury

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat - 66 Mustang 289
Occupation
Recreation Industry
The Sport Interior was a no go for me until I went and checked it out. The dealership let me take a truck home for a couple hours to show the fam. Its darker in person and gives it a nice level up from just the black. Went with it.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
My Lariat, Guard/Two-Tone, 6.5' Bed, Non-Chrome, Non-Sport 501A. (Did not want the chrome and Sport unavailable in Guard). A little dirty from winter roads. I really like this truck!

IMG_7492.jpeg

IMG_7489.jpeg

IMG_7490.jpeg

IMG_7491.jpeg
I was very strongly considering this color scheme and getting some Bronze wheels, I still might, but I fear keeping this clean will be a nightmare.

revernd89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
The Sport Interior was a no go for me until I went and checked it out. The dealership let me take a truck home for a couple hours to show the fam. Its darker in person and gives it a nice level up from just the black. Went with it.
I noticed this today too when I was at the dealer. It is quite a bit darker than the pictures which I very much prefer.

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
For those lucky people who have received their orders already, what tires are on the Lariat sport 4x4's? My order just says "275/60R20 BSW All-Terrain" so are they the Pirelli Scorpion or Hankook? Thanks.
Bsw is typically the hankooks... owls are typically the pirellis. assuming you got the sport package?

Sponsored

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
For those in the lounge that are/were previous gen Lariat owners, how do the leather seats compare in the 21's? I currently have a 2018 Lariat and I would say the leather is just OK. There was definitely a big jump in quality between the Lariat and Platinum leather in the previous gen. I assume the 21 Platinum leather is still the softer/more luxurious leather to justify the increased price?
Very big improvement over the gen13. Softer leather and the seats are cushioned and bolstered better IMO. My back likes them so far!

jd281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Does anyone know, or have the ability to quickly measure the dimensions of the spot in the console where they install the wireless charging pad on the KR and up trims? I should have my truck by the end of the month and was thinking I'd see if I could find a charging pad that would fit snugly in there and just plug into one of the USB ports. I wasn't about to spend for a King Ranch just to get that feature but it would be a nice add right out of the gate. TIA!
Sponsored