? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I was in the same boat as you were. Decided to go with the sport. After seeing the sport interior in person, I liked it much more than in the pictures. The chrome skull caps on the tow mirrors with sport package still kill me, will either swap them out for black ones, or see if they can be painted to match the body colour.
I asked about the black replacements for the skull caps and they didn’t have any part number to swap it out. I’m going to ask about getting them wrapped when I tint the front windows.
Sponsored

N1TJ

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran
I was in the same boat as you were. Decided to go with the sport. After seeing the sport interior in person, I liked it much more than in the pictures. The chrome skull caps on the tow mirrors with sport package still kill me, will either swap them out for black ones, or see if they can be painted to match the body colour.
It looks like the interior was the killer for us all. Ford, take note!

My thought was that customizing the interior was cheaper than replacing all exterior parts. I found an interior shop near Philly that will rewrap all of the burgundy trim in black or something a bit more subtle.

Brad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 XLT, 2021 F150 Lariat
I asked about the black replacements for the skull caps and they didn’t have any part number to swap it out. I’m going to ask about getting them wrapped when I tint the front windows.
Good to know, will see what the dealer will charge to paint them as that would be the preference. Will look into getting them wrapped as well. Truck likely wont arrive until April, so have some time!

Scrbumm11

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Air Force
How are you guys deciding between the sport package and chrome package?

On one hand I much prefer painted bumpers. (lean sport)
On the other hand I'm not crazy about the burgundy interior accents of the sport. (lean chrome)

It. is. killing. me.
I'll hop on the seeing the sport im person train. Wanted the sport for the exterior over the chrome and wasn't sure about the red, much more muted than the pictures. I recommend mend finding a dealer with one and taking a look to see if you hate it or not.

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4

On the other hand I'm not crazy about the burgundy interior accents of the sport. (lean chrome)

It. is. killing. me.
I'm a big fan of the contrast now, feels pretty classy. Looking in through the windshield it looks terrible but in the driver's seat it's pretty nice.
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? 20210130_154750

Sponsored

claytonr

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Just found and placed on hold a Lariat in TX. Was waiting for a order XLT here in CA but the delays were just getting to much with no communication from my dealer. Can't wait to fly out and take delivery next Friday. Will be glad to join the club

IMG_7441004.jpg
My exact build from the outside. I ordered 2/11 and just received the VIN and build week of 3/15 today from the dealer.

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sport package for me was more about 18" wheels. Bonus on no chrome, not thrilled about the interior but some contrast is likely nice

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
It’s 20x9 +1 offset with 33x12.5 Ridge Grapplers
Awesome, I'm looking to do 20x9 +1 Fuel Mavericks on 35x12.5R20 Nitto's with a 4" BDS Lift. Figure I'll have very similar poke to your setup which is perfect. And every time I see a Velocity Blue truck makes me think I should have overridden my wife saying I need to get Carbonized Gray lol.

RickZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

It. is. killing. me.
I did not like the interior color on the sport. I also found when I added sport in the build, it changed my exterior color and I could not change it back with our deleting the sport package

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
I did not like the interior color on the sport. I also found when I added sport in the build, it changed my exterior color and I could not change it back with our deleting the sport package
What was the exterior color? Guard?

Scrbumm11

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Air Force
Yea the sport only works on certain exteriors
Sponsored