Sponsored

? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
So happy to see this - I was hoping the Rapid Red would be this dark. Those wheels look great! And the chrome cap on the tow mirror doesn't look as out-of-place as I thought it would.
I was a bit leery about the chrome on the tow mirrors with the sport....but it seems to work. I really like how the color looks.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I was a bit leery about the chrome on the tow mirrors with the sport....but it seems to work. I really like how the color looks.
I think it looks good here, but I think it will be out of place on the Agate Black setup where everything is black except for that one piece.

N1TJ

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran

Sponsored

remtiwk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Small world! Hopefully I’ll catch you driving around one of these days.
Ha. Exactly. I'm from Carlisle so I ordered from the small dealer here, who are great! But if it wasn't from them I would have gone to the dealer in Mechanicsburg who are much bigger.

rikker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Sport PB, 20 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Distributor/Dirt Mover
Since some others have started threads for their respective trims, I figured I'd get one going for us Lariat lovers. After all, we do make up 37% of the builds and orders currently and are the most popular trim line thus far!

Aptly named the Lariat Lounge, feel free to kick back, take a load off, and relax in your sumptuous ventilated seats, or unwind by listening to your favorite soundtrack via the soothing sounds of your Bang & Olufsen stereo (Unleashed optional), or light up the night with a full suite of LED lamps and blubs that clearly make the statement "you've arrived"!

We can start by sharing our builds and photos from those who are fortunate enough to have their lovely Lariat already. Revel in it dear friends! For we all shall have our Lariats one day!

Whatever you decide to do, fellow Lariat liaison, be sure to enjoy it! This is your all's thread!

I'll get this Lariat Lounge party started! Here is my build:

2021 Ford F-150 Lariat

• Exterior:
    • SuperCrew with the 5' 1/2 foot bed
    • 145" Wheelbase
    • Velocity Blue Metallic
    • 18" 6-Spoke Machined-Aluminum Wheels with Gloss Black Pockets
    • Power tailgate with tailgate step and work surface
    • Wheel Well Liners
  • Powertrain:
    • 3.5 liter EcoBoost V6 engine
    • 4x4 with ten speed transmission with selectable drive modes
    • 3.55 Electronic Locking rear axle ratio
  • Interior:
    • Twin Panel Moonroof
    • Interior Work Surface
    • Partitioned Lockable Fold-Flat Storage
    • Bang & Olufsen Unleashed with HD Radio
  • Packages:
    • 502A High
    • Lariat Sport Appearance
    • FX4 Off-Road
    • Max Trailer Tow
    • Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0
    • Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 Prep

F-150DPM.png

F150DPM4.png

F150 Lariat FX45.png

F150DPM2.png

F150DPM3.png

download.jpg
Thanks for that. This is what I’ve come up with too. $3k for the heated wheel, the upgraded projector bendy headlights, and heated seats in the rear. The latter two are nice, but not required. All I’d really WANT is the heated wheel. Ugh.

I moved up to the Lariat for the leather seats, upgraded interior and dash, and power folding mirrors. I think there’s a lot more value in that difference than the added cost going from 501 to 502, personally.
Now I see the XLT upgrade to a Lariat cost a little bit more. But I'm glad I'm getting a Lariat. Wish they had incentives for Lariats
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? WNY 2021incentive

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
Finally picked up my Lariat PB today. Few points from a few hours of ownership:

Smooth Ride - Drives amazing, hard to describe the difference if you have a gen 13 the majority of the driving dynamics are the same but it’s so much smoother of a ride.

PB has noticeably more power than my 2020 3.5EB. The increased torque is different and comes in at lower rpm (electric motor pushing with the engine) You definitely know it’s a hybrid but not in a bad way. Just different and I can already tell the mpgs will be amazing (when I want it to be).

B&O unleashed - definitely better then std B&O just need to unleash it with the right input.

The Extang trifecta 2.0 signature I had on my 2020 fits fine. However, I may swap for a bakflip anyway. So depending on the make, your bed covers from gen 13s make fit gen 14s also.

Here are a few pics I snapped in the dark, salty and all. Trip from the dealer pic also with a mix of streets and Hwy and a bunch of idling in the parking lot!

Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? ABD3FBDA-F19F-4E47-99B5-E8A3244417D9

Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? E1103327-D81E-4C5C-ADF3-825EF9C90880

Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? 5548B9CF-3F1B-4F87-B36A-ACBBAA085FC4

Sponsored

claytonr

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Finally picked up my Lariat PB today. Few points from a few hours of ownership:

Smooth Ride - Drives amazing, hard to describe the difference if you have a gen 13 the majority of the driving dynamics are the same but it’s so much smoother of a ride.

PB has noticeably more power than my 2020 3.5EB. The increased torque is different and comes in at lower rpm (electric motor pushing with the engine) You definitely know it’s a hybrid but not in a bad way. Just different and I can already tell the mpgs will be amazing (when I want it to be).

B&O unleashed - definitely better then std B&O just need to unleash it with the right input.

The Extang trifecta 2.0 signature I had on my 2020 fits fine. However, I may swap for a bakflip anyway. So depending on the make, your bed covers from gen 13s make fit gen 14s also.

Here are a few pics I snapped in the dark, salty and all. Trip from the dealer pic also with a mix of streets and Hwy and a bunch of idling in the parking lot!

ABD3FBDA-F19F-4E47-99B5-E8A3244417D9.jpeg

E1103327-D81E-4C5C-ADF3-825EF9C90880.jpeg

5548B9CF-3F1B-4F87-B36A-ACBBAA085FC4.jpeg
Congrats! I’m anxiously awaiting my Lariat PB to be built.

mdmeints

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Explorer, 2008 Sea Ray
Occupation
Retired
Finally got mine in the garage today. Picked it up from the dealer and brought her home. Too cold to add all the toys right now. Waiting for warmer weather. Thank goodness I work from home so she can stay clean until I get a chance to take her out.
Quite cold this AM. Need to make a little more room for her this week.
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? 2021-02-15 05.17.57

Last edited:

N1TJ

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran
Finally got mine in the garage today. Picked it up from the dealer and brought her home. Too cold to add all the toys right now. Waiting for warmer weather. Thank goodness I work from home so she can stay clean until I get a chance to take her out.
Congrats!!! Let’s see it ?

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
Ok I’m confused. Why or which interiors or packages have the ugly brown dash tops on the graphite interiors?

My truck is due to arrive next week and I’m a little concerned I’ll get that. I ordered a PB 502a antimatter two-tone with ”medium graphite interior”, full chrome package (NOT sport) please someone tell me my interior will be all-gray....

No offense to those that have it, but to me this is zit-ugly... like mine got cracked and I went to junk yard and could only find one in another color, type ugly...
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? 1613281392166

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
Ok I’m confused. Why or which interiors or packages have the ugly brown dash tops on the graphite interiors?

My truck is due to arrive next week and I’m a little concerned I’ll get that. I ordered a PB 502a antimatter two-tone with ”medium graphite interior”, full chrome package (NOT sport) please someone tell me my interior will be all-gray....

No offense to those that have it, but to me this is zit-ugly... like mine got cracked and imwent to junk yard and could only find one in another color, type ugly...
1613281392166.jpeg
The Sport Package gets that interior.
Sponsored