Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
500a gets chrome bumpers, which is what mine has. The chrome packages adds chrome door handles and a few other things. Sport Appearance package gets the paint matching bumpers. You can get the 501a and 502a with the Sport Appearance package as well. 2 tone gets you color matched bumper with the secondary color.

This is all for the 2021, not sure if it changes for the 2022.
Exactly, everything we’ve spent hours studying is ALL subject to change for the new 2022 MY!
Sponsored

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
I'm the proud owner of a 2022 Lariat order from Granger! LOL I have a VIN and build date is mid January.

Details:
SCREW
502A
Iconic Silver
157"
3.5EB
SAG
FX4
Max Trailer Tow
360 degree camera
Pano
B&O Unleashed
Work Surface
Bed group
Spray-in liner
On-board scale/smart hitch
Tow mirrors - chrome caps, really?!

P.S. - after reading through this thread I need to go find the rust thread

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
I've had my Lariat powerboost 4x4 in black since late August and love it. Because it is a 502A black with appearance package (No chrome), I am going to add the Tremor color accents to my powerboost. I found the perfect 3M vinyl in a deep coppery orange color to add grill stripe and had paint mixed to match so I can paint machined Deberti tow hooks and grille portion of side vents. I am getting fabulous mileage with the stock Hancook tires on 20" charcoal optional Ford wheels. I might just remove the rear axle blocks to make truck closer to level without lifting to preserve mileage (average over 20 mpg). I also had the tailgate thick letters custom matched from Tuffskinz. None of these changes are yet installed but here is a test photo I took of temporary strip of vinyl on grille long enough for a photo. I also have Ford OEM emblems on order painted gloss black and gloss leadfoot gray for grille and tailgate. Color is 3M 2080 wrap S344 satin copper canyon and matching paint is 2018 Nissan Kicks code EBB for anyone interested.
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? IMG_5339

Last edited:

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
I've had my Lariat powerboost 4x4 in black since late August and love it. Because it is a 502A black with appearance package (No chrome), I am going to add the Tremor color accents to my powerboost. I found the perfect 3M vinyl in a deep coppery orange color to add grill stripe and had paint mixed to match so I can paint machined Deberti tow hooks and grille portion of side vents. I am getting fabulous mileage with the stock Hancook tires on 20" charcoal optional Ford wheels. I might just remove the rear axle blocks to make truck closer to level without lifting to preserve mileage (average over 20 mpg). I also had the tailgate thick letters custom matched from Tuffskinz. None of these changes are yet installed but here is a test photo I took of temporary strip of vinyl on grille long enough for a photo. I also have Ford OEM emblems on order painted gloss black and gloss leadfoot gray for grille and tailgate. Color is 3M 2080 wrap S344 satin copper canyon and matching paint is 2018 Nissan Kicks code EBB for anyone interested.
IMG_5339.jpg
I’d like the tremor front skid plate on a lariat.

Sponsored

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Since some others have started threads for their respective trims, I figured I'd get one going for us Lariat lovers. After all, we do make up 37% of the builds and orders currently and are the most popular trim line thus far!

Aptly named the Lariat Lounge, feel free to kick back, take a load off, and relax in your sumptuous ventilated seats, or unwind by listening to your favorite soundtrack via the soothing sounds of your Bang & Olufsen stereo (Unleashed optional), or light up the night with a full suite of LED lamps and blubs that clearly make the statement "you've arrived"!

We can start by sharing our builds and photos from those who are fortunate enough to have their lovely Lariat already. Revel in it dear friends! For we all shall have our Lariats one day!

Whatever you decide to do, fellow Lariat liaison, be sure to enjoy it! This is your all's thread!

I'll get this Lariat Lounge party started! Here is my build:

2021 Ford F-150 Lariat

• Exterior:
    • SuperCrew with the 5' 1/2 foot bed
    • 145" Wheelbase
    • Velocity Blue Metallic
    • 18" 6-Spoke Machined-Aluminum Wheels with Gloss Black Pockets
    • Power tailgate with tailgate step and work surface
    • Wheel Well Liners
  • Powertrain:
    • 3.5 liter EcoBoost V6 engine
    • 4x4 with ten speed transmission with selectable drive modes
    • 3.55 Electronic Locking rear axle ratio
  • Interior:
    • Twin Panel Moonroof
    • Interior Work Surface
    • Partitioned Lockable Fold-Flat Storage
    • Bang & Olufsen Unleashed with HD Radio
  • Packages:
    • 502A High
    • Lariat Sport Appearance
    • FX4 Off-Road
    • Max Trailer Tow
    • Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0
    • Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 Prep

F-150DPM.png

F150DPM4.png

F150 Lariat FX45.png

F150DPM2.png

F150DPM3.png

download.jpg
Question to Lariat owners: I know I'd need at least a King Ranch trim to get the max recline seats, but how far do the front seats in a Lariat recline?

PGPowerboost

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Occupation
Financial Professional
They recline to approximately 62.8 degrees from vertical.

PS-I really have no clue, but it sounds good. Happy Holidays.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They recline to approximately 62.8 degrees from vertical.

PS-I really have no clue, but it sounds good. Happy Holidays.
Thank you so much! Enjoy the long weekend!

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Means 27 degrees from being laid flat
Yeah, I had to think about that for a minute but that's what I figured too. I found a YouTube video on it. Starts at about 16:20.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Question to Lariat owners: I know I'd need at least a King Ranch trim to get the max recline seats, but how far do the front seats in a Lariat recline?

I'm not sure exactly how far they go back versus the Max Recline. I took the video posted below at last year's auto show that shows a demo I did of the Max Recline Seats. I got the seats while fully reclined. They were nice, but I wasn't overly impressed. At least not enough to make me step up from a Lariat. To me, it was about the same as just putting the regular seats all the way back. I feel like the bottom seat bolster would need to expand outward a bit when in the recline position to make it more comfortable.

2021 F-150 Max Recline Seats - Bing video

twister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A
I'm not sure exactly how far they go back versus the Max Recline. I took the video posted below at last year's auto show that shows a demo I did of the Max Recline Seats. I got the seats while fully reclined. They were nice, but I wasn't overly impressed. At least not enough to make me step up from a Lariat. To me, it was about the same as just putting the regular seats all the way back. I feel like the bottom seat bolster would need to expand outward a bit when in the recline position to make it more comfortable.

You should have folded up the rear seat in order to fully recline. In your video it stops short because the back hits the rear seat.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You should have folded up the rear seat in order to fully recline. In your video it stops short because the back hits the rear seat.
I’m the video, you’re right. I went to that show two days, and that must have been the first day before I knew what I was doing.

I specifically remember, though, putting the rear seats up and trying it. A lot of the show patrons didn’t know that was the proper way either until they saw me do it.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

That's for the info. I'm sure the Lariat recline will be more than adequate.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That's for the info. I'm sure the Lariat recline will be more than adequate.
You got it. The features, color, and appearance of the Lariat the way I built it, far outweighed the seats for me once I tried them!
Sponsored