Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Does anyone know why you see some 2-tone Lariats with matching painted bumpers and some still have chrome front/rear?

Pretty certain it’s only color matched bumpers on the 500A Base Lariats. 501A Mid and 502A High force the Chrome Appearance Package.

Shame, I like the color matched more than the chrome!
Sponsored

Jimmy Young

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-F150 lariat
New to club this weekend and new owner of this beautiful girl. Love the new 2021 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost Lariat 502A package and lifted wheels and tires from the dealer. 350 miles in and unfortunately going on 2nd week at the dealer for the front hubs keep engaging into 4x4. Can't switch driving modes and the powertrain malfunction reduced power on ford pass app keeps alerting me. Make's me so mad only a month old. They have a case open with ford trying to figure it all out. I miss her!!!! I'll post on the forums for some help, hopefully see if anyone else has had this problem. They called me today and said they ordered a new IWE to try that.
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? F-150

Last edited:
OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New to club this weekend and new owner of this beautiful girl. Love the new 2021 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost Lariat 502A package and lifted wheels and tires from the dealer. 350 miles in and unfortunately going on 2nd week at the dealer for the front hubs keep engaging into 4x4. Can't switch driving modes and the powertrain malfunction reduced power on ford pass app keeps alerting me. Make's me so mad only a month old. They have a case open with ford trying to figure it all out. I miss her!!!! I'll post on the forums for some help, hopefully see if anyone else has had this problem. They called me today and said they ordered a new IWE to try that.
F-150.jpg

Welcome, and good luck with a quick fix!

g33kmode

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tundra
Pretty certain it’s only color matched bumpers on the 500A Base Lariats. 501A Mid and 502A High force the Chrome Appearance Package.

I confirmed when ordering at the dealer, the bumpers are color matched with the two tone unless you add the chrome package

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
F-150.jpg
Hi there! If you'd like to, go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’d be happy to look into the driving modes and powertrain malfunction issues for you. Thanks!

turbospartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Lariat
Kind of a random question, but since I have a Lariat I figured I'd ask here. Should the driver door window have the "auto up" feature, where if your window is down you can click the switch up and don't have to hold it all the way up?

The rest of my windows all automatically go up with one click of the switch, but not the driver's window.

jamill

First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat & 2020 GMC Acadia SLT
Occupation
Pipeline Operator
Kind of a random question, but since I have a Lariat I figured I'd ask here. Should the driver door window have the "auto up" feature, where if your window is down you can click the switch up and don't have to hold it all the way up?

The rest of my windows all automatically go up with one click of the switch, but not the driver's window.
You driver window should be a one touch up and down. Maybe a loose connection on the switch or fuse/relay. I'd take it in though while it's under warranty.

You also may look in the settings on the screen for something, I have a hard time remembering that there's a whole mess of settings on there, and that could be one. Lol.

mistafu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

Sponsored

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Shelby Raptor. 05 AEV Jeep TJ4.6 SC. 21 Lariat
Occupation
Business owner
I’m finally a official LARIAT Lounge member.

Ordered 3/1, Priority 11, VIN 3/12, KCAP Build, Window Sticker Sequence 3063 8/17, Production 8/23, Shutdown 8/23, Built 9/22, In Transit 10/3, Picked up 10/21.

4X4 Lariat SCREW 502A High 5.0 Coyote V8 Agate Black Sport Appearance FX4 Max Tow Package Trailer Tow Mirrors w/BLISS Electric Up & Down Remote Power Tailgate w/step Interior Work Surface (BlueCruise) Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 Prep Active Park Assist 2.0 Twin Panel Moonroof Wheel Well Liners 18” 6-Spoke Gloss Black Wheels B&O Unleashed 18 speakers

Dropping it off Monday to get the black skull caps, roof spoiler, FX4 DECALS and getting the spray in bed liner. Dealership giving me loaner and should have it back by Wednesday.
Have you any pictures with the roof spoiler installed. Undecided so a few pictures may sway me.
Similar order to yours but in Velocity Blue. Would have liked the park assist/front sensors but only came as part of the Active2.0 prep expensive package that would have been of no use to me. Has taken nearly 11 months to get VIN and know its built+shipped to Canadian dealer. Will be a further 3 months with the current shipping situation for it to now get to UK.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Echoing what others have said, yes, your front driver’s window and front passenger side window should the one touch up AND down feature.

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech

I confirmed when ordering at the dealer, the bumpers are color matched with the two tone unless you add the chrome package
500a gets chrome bumpers, which is what mine has. The chrome packages adds chrome door handles and a few other things. Sport Appearance package gets the paint matching bumpers. You can get the 501a and 502a with the Sport Appearance package as well. 2 tone gets you color matched bumper with the secondary color.

This is all for the 2021, not sure if it changes for the 2022.
Sponsored